community antagonizer
Nebulae
image0-107.jpg

garry's always been sort of shit with his PR / handling of others lol

he kind of sucks

Willy del Silly

He Who Talks
Nebulae
You’re stuck thinking it’s meant to be GMod 2 again.

It’s not.
See that's the reason I'm not interested. I want gmod 2 and can get whatever this seems to be trying to be right now and for free

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
See that's the reason I'm not interested. I want gmod 2 and can get whatever this seems to be trying to be right now and for free
Garry’s Mod made millions, Roblox made billions.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Exactly. And I feel like since Roblox made billions, S&box will make hundreds.
Exactly… what? Exactly why it makes sense to pivot to a concept far more successful.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
b4b is actually cool tbh, more engaging than L4D was even in beta and a bit harder too

s&box tho bye I guess not interested

idk i havent really tried it yet just taking from what the thread has been saying on it
i do feel tho that there may be some elitism in the community stemming from the old game and thats affected peoples views on the new game
have to find out in 2 and a half hours when it open beta starts

Reactions: List

Willy del Silly

He Who Talks
Nebulae
Exactly… what? Exactly why it makes sense to pivot to a concept far more successful.
Exactly to Roblox being the one that made billions and not any of the others who have done the exact same thing roblox has done

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
one time I met this guy irl who also coded in lua years ago and got paid really well for it

he made gamemodes for roblox ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
roblox made billions cause i could roleplay as a cute 8 block dragon and collect fruit of my type and fly around and evolve into a bigger dragon :-)

a hotdog man wont make billions

Reactions: List

Willy del Silly

He Who Talks
Nebulae
roblox made billions cause i could roleplay as a cute 8 block dragon and collect fruit of my type and fly around and evolve into a bigger dragon :grinning:

a hotdog man wont make billions
Jake Wolfdagger | New To This School | Cool | Jock | Loves Gaming | Has A Crush... | DON'T TOUCH MY TAIL!!!|