[Serious, will probably turn into a politics thread] Istanbul airport terrorist attack.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
isis is supposedly behind every attack
i dont buy it tbh
How don't you buy it? It's a massive military terror organization expanding at a rapid rate in the middle east and looking to get followers in the Western World. It's trivially easy to get into an European country (especially one that has a direct land border with the shit-zone) and raise hell. Turkey just got a taste of their own medicine with all the funding they give to various terrorist organizations in a desperate attempt to get rid of the Kurds
[doublepost=1467152087][/doublepost]
arent turkish people muslims themselves
what the fuck
Muslims hate other kinds of muslims too, they are fucking animals and have completely missed out on the past 500 years of human development

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
How don't you buy it? It's a massive military terror organization expanding at a rapid rate in the middle east and looking to get followers in the Western World. It's trivially easy to get into an European country (especially one that has a direct land border with the shit-zone) and raise hell. Turkey just got a taste of their own medicine with all the funding they give to various terrorist organizations in a desperate attempt to get rid of the Kurds
[doublepost=1467152087][/doublepost]
Muslims hate other kinds of muslims too
i think every country gets a taste of their own medicine when it comes to funding guerrillas for proxy wars
just look at the US

Reactions: List
Nebulae
It's okay guys, we (the collective west) deserve this. We've oppressed these poor minorities for too long with our ruthless colonialism, now this is the only way they can express their discontent, now we cannot go after those terrorists else the muslims will feel persecuted and radicalize too because we hurt their feelings, they're normal people just like us though
tbh us white people are in the wrong, lets just submit to our sandni g e r overlords
e2c5f30fcb41e12bf8061e8630a3af34_500.jpg

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
ISIS doesn't care about Islam or whateverthe fuck.

I remember a japanese idiot being caught at our borders, on his way to enlist for ISIS. It isn't Islam, it is just a bunch os psychopaths wanting to kill.

I have heard the fucking gunshots myself, and image my mind and emotions when I'LL BE MANDATORILY CONSCRIPTED IN 7 MONTHS, to fight these guys.

Sounds fair, juust about fair.

Just nuke middle east already, please america. Just nuke us all.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
i think every country gets a taste of their own medicine when it comes to funding guerrillas for proxy wars
just look at the US
The US is a different case. They funded and gave weaponry to the Iraqi and Afghan governments hoping they could hold their own but they completely shat the bed and everything got stolen by the terrorists

Also CIA being fucking stupid and giving guns to the Mujahideen in order to fight the Soviets during the 79-89 war and acting surprised when said Mujahideens used the weapons against them, but everyone pulled that shit in the cold war and CIA is just a generally retarded organisation

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
if i cut my dick does isis kill me without giving the cool ninja mask first

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ISIS doesn't care about Islam or whateverthe fuck.

I remember a japanese idiot being caught at our borders, on his way to enlist for ISIS. It isn't Islam, it is just a bunch os psychopaths wanting to kill.

I have heard the fucking gunshots myself, and image my mind and emotions when I'LL BE MANDATORILY CONSCRIPTED IN 7 MONTHS, to fight these guys.

Sounds fair, juust about fair.

Just nuke middle east already, please america. Just nuke us all.
theres a free spot in my basement if you need somewhere to flee to

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
The US is a different case. They funded and gave weaponry to the Iraqi and Afghan governments hoping they could hold their own but they completely shat the bed and everything got stolen by the terrorists
more like to stop communism at first and then for various different agendas

that actually sucks a ton
hope it goes well for you or you can get out of it early

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Yeah edited my post

It's often misused though because putting "mass shooting" in a headline gets people way more riled up.

About 28 people have died, 60 wounded with 7 of them being heavily injured. Those are the news here, I wonder how much more is being covered up.

Oh well, long live "Turkey and Islam" I guess...?

please nuke us.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
About 28 people have died, 60 wounded with 7 of them being heavily injured. Those are the news here, I wonder how much more is being covered up.

please nuke us.
I saw it on TV, what happened in that airport is a tragedy and I'm not talking about that

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

please nuke us.
basement spot is still free, all you have to do is pick my harvest and collect the eggs from my chickens every morning

hmu

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
I just fucking wish all this refugee crisis and terrorist shit could stop, to be honest. The fact that people are seen as bigots if they express fear of Muslims is really fucking disturbing to see in society. It's like they're brainwashed, or suppressed honestly. I wouldn't consider myself racist, but the fact that all these attacks are done by Muslims is quite worrying. It's not like it's a random deranged psycho, like these are planned attacks by the Muslim community. The Middle East is fucking insane. I know this happened in Turkey too btw, but the fact leaders are gonna still continue, and want to accept refugees is disgusting. No matter what people say, they're seen as bigots if they try to speak out against it, and countries will just continue to accept them. I wish there was just something people could do to possibly stop it, even a fucking vote.