[Serious, will probably turn into a politics thread] Istanbul airport terrorist attack.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Yes, Turkey is corrupt and has basically created ISIS along with the weaponary support from America.

Wonderful world, isn't it.

edit, no sarcasm. We are corrupt as all hells.

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Car bomb explosion in Van, 3 soldiers, 5 civilians killed

Jesus, there's more.

Whereas the airport bomb is thought to be from ISIS, the explosion in Van was attributed to PKK, the Kurdish movement.
--
UPDATE:
  • Multiple explosions (two or three) en gunshots in Istanbul's Atatürk Airport

• At least 28 dead, unconfirmed reports of 50 dead, 60 wounded (updated, 106)

• No flights leaving IST airport, for now at least until 6-29 17:00 local time

• Reports of multiple attackers, up to seven

• As of now, no terrorist organisation has claimed this attack, police sources say they attribute the attack to ISIS.

• Social media (Twitter and/or Facebook) are being blocked, only accesible through VPN.

• Another attack has happened in the east of Turkey, this is very likely not related.

Last edited:
Nebulae
Just waiting t'ill the liberal hashtags starts spreading.
Also wanna see how many times "Islam us the religion of peace" is mentioned.

Nebulae
turkey always blocks shit it's nothing new
y-tho.jpg

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
Just wanna bring this up, that as much as I don't hate muslims (I really don't, a lotta them are good folks) I really do hate Islam, as a relligion and as an ideology. So many things in it are wrong, evil, against basic human rights, I cannot believe how anyone can say that it is the relligion of piece and not visit a psychiatrist immediately aftetwards. Their prophet was a rapist, warlord, pedophile and basically a dick. Their laws include hurting other people, taking lives for reasons that are just so ridiculous and wrong.
Radical anything is wrong, is it radical Christianity, radical left, radical right, radical ANYTHING. But radical Islam is one of the worst, because Islam's basics ARE radical.
tl;dr of spoiler: i dont hate muslims, but i hate islam.
I put it in a spoiler, to avoid flooding the thread, with my rant on the topic, only click if you're interested.

What I want to say here is, I feel sorry for the victims, their families and their close ones. This was another disgusting act of violence, that happened for no reason, and I'm sorry that it happened.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Just wanna bring this up, that as much as I don't hate muslims (I really don't, a lotta them are good folks) I really do hate Islam, as a relligion and as an ideology. So many things in it are wrong, evil, against basic human rights, I cannot believe how anyone can say that it is the relligion of piece and not visit a psychiatrist immediately aftetwards. Their prophet was a rapist, warlord, pedophile and basically a dick. Their laws include hurting other people, taking lives for reasons that are just so ridiculous and wrong.
Radical anything is wrong, is it radical Christianity, radical left, radical right, radical ANYTHING. But radical Islam is one of the worst, because Islam's basics ARE radical.
I put it in a spoiler, to avoid flooding the thread, with my rant on the topic, only click if you're interested.

What I want to say here is, I feel sorry for the victims, their families and their close ones. This was another disgusting act of violence, that happened for no reason, and I'm sorry that it happened.
islam is a pretty chill religion at its core, it's the extremist side of it that matches with your description

Nebulae

The title might sound ridiculous but watch a few minutes of it, it's intresting.

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
islam is a pretty chill religion at its core, it's the extremist side of it that matches with your description
i was writing a huge-ass response, but then i realized that would totally miss the point of this thread, so I'll just let both us have our own opinions :/