[Serious, will probably turn into a politics thread] Istanbul airport terrorist attack.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I just fucking wish all this refugee crisis and terrorist shit could stop, to be honest. The fact that people are seen as bigots if they express fear of Muslims is really fucking disturbing to see in society. It's like they're brainwashed, or suppressed honestly. I wouldn't consider myself racist, but the fact that all these attacks are done by Muslims is quite worrying. It's not like it's a random deranged psycho, like these are planned attacks by the Muslim community. The Middle East is fucking insane. I know this happened in Turkey too btw, but the fact leaders are gonna still continue, and want to accept refugees is disgusting. No matter what people say, they're seen as bigots if they try to speak out against it, and countries will just continue to accept them. I wish there was just something people could do to possibly stop it, even a fucking vote.

As I've said, it doesn't matter if all muslims are fanatic or not. Just nuke us all, before it is too late. I wouldn't care if I was dead, as long as the entirety of my city was dead

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As I've said, it doesn't matter if all muslims are fanatic or not. Just nuke us all, before it is too late. I wouldn't care if I was dead, as long as the entirety of my city was dead
thats pretty deep man

are you serious or something because i hope youre not

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Lol, the sacrifice for the greater good. Come to America brother, I have Muslim friends, and they have the same mindset as you. You'd make a great addition.

Nebulae
I just fucking wish all this refugee crisis and terrorist shit could stop, to be honest. The fact that people are seen as bigots if they express fear of Muslims is really fucking disturbing to see in society. It's like they're brainwashed, or suppressed honestly. I wouldn't consider myself racist, but the fact that all these attacks are done by Muslims is quite worrying. It's not like it's a random deranged psycho, like these are planned attacks by the Muslim community. The Middle East is fucking insane. I know this happened in Turkey too btw, but the fact leaders are gonna still continue, and want to accept refugees is disgusting. No matter what people say, they're seen as bigots if they try to speak out against it, and countries will just continue to accept them. I wish there was just something people could do to possibly stop it, even a fucking vote.
It's the liberals and PC folks.
Everyone is too afraid of offending anyone!

The second someone closes their borders or anything drastic the young teenage liberals in the west go crazy and make their hashtags and twitter posts until something is done about it.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
thats pretty deep man

are you serious or something because i hope youre not
Lol, the sacrifice for the greater good. Come to America brother, I have Muslim friends, and they have the same mindset as you. You'd make a great addition.

I am not a muslim. I am just sick of my fucking country and the peoples' mentality. Entire middle east needs to be GONE for good.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
that's deep

edit: fucking eldeos

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Anyway I am just going to sleep right now. Apparently the death toll has went up to 37, also.

Nightnight, people.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
It's the liberals and PC folks.
Everyone is too afraid of offending anyone!

The second someone closes their borders or anything drastic the young teenage liberals in the west go crazy and make their hashtags and twitter posts until something is done about it.
Dead serious. Everybody is just in full blown support for these people, it pretty much throws the immigration process of countries out the window. I remember a captcha I got, it told me to select all the signs, and one of them literally fucking said "REFUGEES WELCOME" and it was a banner hanging out a window. It's insane. I know this sounds like paranoia, but there is such a fucking huge chunk of people who support these 'refugees,' including big corporations. The majority of people who don't want them to come in is forced to be silent or else they're shot down. Tbh, it's why I'm voting for Trump. Hillary literally fucking put a picture on her twitter of a Muslim women, and the caption said "The more we exclude these people, the more violent they will get. We cannot do this." and people fucking SUPPORTED that. I really do not fucking get how that is not seen as some sort of threat.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hopefully isis get into turkey and give the eu something to do will add in a bit of excitement to my life

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
ISIS doesn't care about Islam or whateverthe fuck.

I remember a japanese idiot being caught at our borders, on his way to enlist for ISIS. It isn't Islam, it is just a bunch os psychopaths wanting to kill.

I have heard the fucking gunshots myself, and image my mind and emotions when I'LL BE MANDATORILY CONSCRIPTED IN 7 MONTHS, to fight these guys.

Sounds fair, juust about fair.

Just nuke middle east already, please america. Just nuke us all.
for your sake, and the sake of everybody else, i hope those fucks will be dead in seven months (unlikely unfortunately)
But, all I got to tell you is, good luck, man. You'll be fine.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
This is absolutely sickening, whenever people say that.
Just proves we're all a bunch of cucks now, to be honest. It's the truth, and we need to accept it. We have the people running who wanna fix these problems, and we refuse to support them, and then people continue to wonder why there is a problem.
[doublepost=1467153480][/doublepost]
don't

at least not here
don't
Dw, I'm not trying to turn this into a politics thread, but I only brought it up to explain what Hillary has stated.

Nebulae
Dead serious. Everybody is just in full blown support for these people, it pretty much throws the immigration process of countries out the window. I remember a captcha I got, it told me to select all the signs, and one of them literally fucking said "REFUGEES WELCOME" and it was a banner hanging out a window. It's insane. I know this sounds like paranoia, but there is such a fucking huge chunk of people who support these 'refugees,' including big corporations. The majority of people who don't want them to come in is forced to be silent or else they're shot down. Tbh, it's why I'm voting for Trump. Hillary literally fucking put a picture on her twitter of a Muslim women, and the caption said "The more we exclude these people, the more violent they will get. We cannot do this." and people fucking SUPPORTED that. I really do not fucking get how that is not seen as some sort of threat.
This pic sums it up.

Ck1vfO3UgAU6WCe.jpg