Shit that happened in your school(s)

Husky

Nebulae
Oh boy where to start.

We had this kid called Billy and Philip. (Just s this story makes sense, I go to a boarding school) And they were having truth or dare in their dorm, (they're in year 9 at this point) and Billy is dared "Have bum sex with Philip and I'll give you £2" Mother fucker does it straight up, in front of his entire dorm, same kid get's expelled for writing a "love e-mail" to this girl how he watches her thrugh her windows. He also got gang banged in year 8 by his entire dorm.

Also when our headmaster left we got him a ww2 jeep, stuck him on it and applauded him as the hockey and rugby teams dragged the jeep, with him on it, out of the main gate. Then the whole school followed behind him. Was lit.

On parade, we as guard commanders, get swords because we're weeb's. One guy sticks his sword into the grass mid parade, takes out his phone and has a selfie with his whole guard.

Erm, tell me if you want any more billy bum sex stories or things of the like. We have a lot of weird shit go on here.

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
The word of the week was "Integrity" So someone wrote it on the centenary house board, I went up to it and wrote "= £2" as that's how much our school's integrity is worth now-a-day's.

Husky

Nebulae
Oh yeah, just remembered another story. On kid in my school got arrested for rape. Here's how the story wen't, megan and Jake were in a 2 year relationship and they were having sex at this point. Jake dumps Megan and Megan keeps sending him texts saying "Have sex with me or I'll kill myself" So he does, even while in a relationship with someone else, she ends up calling the police and claimed she was raped.

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
Oh yeah, just remembered another story. On kid in my school got arrested for rape. Here's how the story wen't, megan and Jake were in a 2 year relationship and they were having sex at this point. Jake dumps Megan and Megan keeps sending him texts saying "Have sex with me or I'll kill myself" So he does, even while in a relationship with someone else, she ends up calling the police and claimed she was raped.
rahh your bad

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Oh ye/ Reminds me.

Of the two girls I dated back in HS, I refused to put my dick in one of them. Mainly cause I thought she was an immature twit who needed to grow up a bit, and I wasn't ready to commit to sex with someone who acted like a child so fucking often.

Fast forward, she dumps me. Then goes around telling people I tried to rape her. Nobody beleived her anyways because I'm a timid prick irl, ngl.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh ye/ Reminds me.

Of the two girls I dated back in HS, I refused to put my dick in one of them. Mainly cause I thought she was an immature twit who needed to grow up a bit, and I wasn't ready to commit to sex with someone who acted like a child so fucking often.

Fast forward, she dumps me. Then goes around telling people I tried to rape her. Nobody beleived her anyways because I'm a timid prick irl, ngl.
damn you're creative

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

So you'd commit to a relationship with an immature twit, but you wouldn't fuck her.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
new stories from tard school

so there's this roadman called harry who is genuinely pretty funny
hes not a tard he just stabbed a guy
thats not even a joke

so me, a few cucks, the severe autism kid and harry are going to this fucking horse riding place since teachers need to risk assess it
we get there after a 2 hour long drive
'ok guys get out'
harry and me get out, autist stays inside
'i wann muclurry'
'what'
'MCLURRRYYYYY'
hes like pointing at the mcdonalds sign which is pretty far away
'no after we do this'
kid screams at the top of his lungs
'MCLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEH'
that shit fucking HURT

i go over to the door and pull the bastard out, he lands in the mud
me being the passive bastard i am im like 'oh fuck im sorry dan'
he stands up
he picks up a horse turd
nope.exe
i push him backwards and he ends up throwing this turd into the minibus
the NEW minibus
he didnt get a mclurry he actually got fined like 3000 quid

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
basically i used to guard drug dealers at my school and we used handmade guns ssourced from this albanian some guy got too involed so we had to cut him off as he was baiting us out moving too many packs, i consigned a q moved that right quick moved on to bigger tings start shotting flavours in ends albanian mafia gt invvoled and shut down the op before it got out of hands this was all while i was still in year 5/6

then the dutty babylon shut me down

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
basically i used to guard drug dealers at my school and we used handmade guns ssourced from this albanian some guy got too involed so we had to cut him off as he was baiting us out moving too many packs, i consigned a q moved that right quick moved on to bigger tings start shotting flavours in ends albanian mafia gt invvoled and shut down the op before it got out of hands this was all while i was still in year 5/6

then the dutty babylon shut me down
@afran

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
new stories from tard school

so there's this roadman called harry who is genuinely pretty funny
hes not a tard he just stabbed a guy
thats not even a joke

so me, a few cucks, the severe autism kid and harry are going to this fucking horse riding place since teachers need to risk assess it
we get there after a 2 hour long drive
'ok guys get out'
harry and me get out, autist stays inside
'i wann muclurry'
'what'
'MCLURRRYYYYY'
hes like pointing at the mcdonalds sign which is pretty far away
'no after we do this'
kid screams at the top of his lungs
'MCLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEH'
that shit fucking HURT

i go over to the door and pull the bastard out, he lands in the mud