Shit that happened in your school(s)

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae
I'm in a rich school and a fight happened.

Shits fire yo.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah, Poles are coming to NH to buy a ton of weed or hashish, then into a car and comeback, if they won't get caught, then damn they'll make a lot of cash.
yeah a friend in my class does weed and stuff, one time I asked where he got it from and just said all casual "Just a coffee shop" its weird to think this isn't allowed in other countries

Nebulae
yeah a friend in my class does weed and stuff, one time I asked where he got it from and just said all casual "Just a coffee shop" its weird to think this isn't allowed in other countries
Dude like, I'm kinda pothead, and I'm feeling so fucking shitty, about fact that I can be three years in prison rn, if they will find more than 0,3G (and the best part is that it's so random, if you will snitch, you will go without problems, but I"AINT A SNITCH) and well, my dream is to visit Netherlands for once.

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hispanic lunch ladies blast salsa music in the lunch line

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Dude like, I'm kinda pothead, and I'm feeling so fucking shitty, about fact that I can be three years in prison rn, if they will find more than 0,3G (and the best part is that it's so random, if you will snitch, you will go without problems, but I"AINT A SNITCH) and well, my dream is to visit Netherlands for once.
lmao here you only get arrested if you have more than 5 grams

my country is fucked up

Nebulae
lmao here you only get arrested if you have more than 5 grams

my country is fucked up
It's not fucked up, it's up to person, what he takes, what he wants. I don't know why the hell would Government care about me, I know better, what's better for me, not a guy behind a desk in Office.

Like after weed, I'd never beat with anyone, after Vodka I'm like killing machine T-9000

Reactions: List

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
I got a few stories that may be enjoyable.
The first story happened when I was in highschool. Some teenagers in a class above mine was having a break l, where they came upon an empty buildsite. Finding a strange liquid, they began to throw it on each other. That liquid was saltacid. They all went to the hospital and I think one of them turned blind in an eye.

The second story happened in the same school, a year later. It was a hot trend to breath in gasses from pressurised air or spray containers. "Boffning" it was called. This had a deadly outcome and a senior student died from it. My school was very professional in handling it, like they were prepared that someone would die. I still remember his (girl?)friend running around, screaming in rage-fueled despair over the loss.

A more funny story was when I was first year in upper secondary school. A Justin Bieber convert was happening just outside the school I study at. Obviously my classmates were Bieber haters so they threw water and other things at the giant queue of beliebers. It was really enjoyable, but I never joined in.