Shit that happened in your school(s)

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Our class was in Edinburgh for a week as a study trip kinda thing. We stayed at a hostel the whole time, where me and my 3 best friends got a room with that kid who has no friends. But there were only 4 beds, so 2 of my friends ended up having to share a bed (luckily they didn't have to share a blanket). Now this wasn't exactly an expensive or classy place, so our bathroom lock didn't work properly. This meant we had to use the more or less public (everyone with a room could use it) bathroom, which luckily was just outside our room. One time I really had to take a dump, but not one of those you can hold for hours, no no, this one I had to take NOW. So I rushed outside and walked over to the door of the bathroom, when I heard running water. So I thought to myself "alright fam someone's in there better wait till they're done." So I waited and waited, and I could feel this shit pressing harder and harder. Then I started wondering what the hell was taking this person so long to wash their hands. It was then I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. I stepped a bit closer to the door and now I could hear it clearly. Moaning. Turns out somebody was fucking in there. So I ran back to my room, from where I used the peephole and saw the bunnies emerge. They were two of my classmates.
jesus christ I thought you watched ur classmates fuck through the peephole on the bathroom door until I realised you meant you saw them coming out of the bathroom from the peephole in YOUR door lmao

ot: doing drugs education in a class where you know at least a third of the people are stoners and they couldn't care less smh
also the toilets in my school getting to such a state that their was a whole school assembly on it including such things as "stop spreading poo up the walls" and "can you please stop purposely flooding the toilets"
now their are no toilets in the school practically because they locked 3/4 of them permanently because of damage.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
NOT IN MA FUCKING CAPITAL YA DINNAE!

Geeze the boys location am gonnae pure shank the boy
went to edinburgh once and it was a fucking shitehole

glasgow is a utopia compared to it and this is coming from somebody who actually lives in glasgow

paisley's a close second to scotland's biggest shitehole tho

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
funniest shit back in year nine (first year of highschool) there was this dopey as kid who went on reddit that tried to do a backflip in phys ed to show off and anyways he gave it a go and we heard and snap and he held up his fucking droopy ass arm and was like "i think i broke my arm" as this thing was basically hanging off his elbow like i thought it was just gonna drop off like the teacher was trying his hardest not to laugh as he was put in the ambulance

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Knocked some guys crutches and he flipped down a set of metal stairs, we told him to rub it off it's just a flesh wound.

[U.Corp] Pyre

Neutrino
Nebulae
I remember there was one time where I had just moved to Irving, Texas, in the DFW area. It was pretty low income where we lived, the government housing blocs where literally across the street from our apartment complex, and in the cement outside someone had wrote "Crip 4 life", and I remember gang recruiters riding the bus to school with us, and talking to kids about dealing and gang names and the sort. The bus driver had full knowledge of this but I think they paid her off or something. Anyway, one day during class, the fire alarm went off and we were all filed outside, thinking it was just a drill. We're all standing there in the texas heat, and I see this weird looking vehicle roll up, looked to be like an MRAP with this weird cannon looking thing mounted on top. Then, there were several teachers with megaphones telling us to back away even further from the school, out into the street and off of campus. Suddenly, about 12 police cruisers came speeding into the parking lot, and a bunch of police gathered in groups. Turns out, there was a bomb threat, and that was a water cannon. Apparently, some kids had rigged a fuse or pipebomb to a bunch of propane tanks in the delivery area, the loading bay. How they got it there I have no idea. We must have been standing outside for about 3-4 hours, unable to see much of what was going on at all. I was told that they sent in a bomb bot to cut the wires on this device, but I was also told it was non-functional. However, going to school after that was rough knowing that I could have my ass blown up at any moment haha. Memories.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Bringing this thread because boy do I have some good stories.

So one day in literature class we were pretty bored and decided to search for our literature teacher on Facebook. We found his profile, and found a video of him doing some crappy facebook challenge involving a crapton of beer. Ever since then we've made jokes about him and beer and he always gets really pissed. Now one of my mates went out and got a bottle of this "luxury" beer that we've wrapped up and made a card and everything and we're giving it to him before the end of this term. This gonna be good.

Also, back towards the end of last year when we were quitting school for winter holiday we had made two cakes for a school comptetion. We then brought these two in to eat them afterwards.
One of the guys made a bet to one of the girls, and if she lost he got to throw one of the cakes in her face.
Long story short, she lost that bet. The guy prepared to throw the cake in her face and just as he was about to do it a teacher stepped into the room and the girl hit the cake away from her so it landed on the floor. Teacher was yelling like crazy and the guy literally ran up to and waved to someone on a motorbike outside. The bike drove up to the window, the guy opened the window and jumped out and onto the motorbike and they drove off.
Should have recorded it, was hilarious.
Except that I was one of the ones who had to stay and clean up...

Finally, there was this time when we were out camping with schools. We ended up not having enough tents and therefore we had to build makeshift shelters in the woods. So me, my girlfriend, and two of our mates built our shelter, nice and roomy. Problem, it was out of the way from everyone else because it was the best spot to built it on we could find. And of course, because of that people started spreading rumours about all of us. And they got gradually more insane.
I think the worst one was people legit thinking that we were planning on having some sort of gay fucking foursome in there. I'm not kidding.
I gave up after that one.

My school is weird.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
kids in my school going to denmark or somewhere near there on a football trip and finding a giant bag o weed
someone knocking this guy out cold by throwing a fucking biscuit at his head

Lawn Chair

Proton
Nebulae
Alright a long one, so strap in.

When I was in middle school me and a guy I knew went to the bathroom around the same time. thr guy I knew went into the stall next to me. Apparently what I didn't know at the time but soon would find out, that someone "missed the toilet" and shit on the floor. The guy doesn't notice and he sets his books down on top of the poop. He does his business and gets up to leave, grabbing his books (still yet to notice the poop) he rests them, poop-side, against his chest getting poop all over his shirt. Once he exits the stall I see him in all his shitty glory, and I attempt to hold by tears of laughter, whilst he attempts to hold back his tears of emberassment. He eventually just went to the clinic and went home.

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
first of all i go to the ipsia, which is basically an italian kind of school where you do the least content possible, no homework, less rules, and you dont go to university then but u just begin your job. its basically full of morons, black people, foreigners, especially albanians, underage guys who go to juvenile prisons (when ur underage school is still a right) or rehab...

basically we had some organization coming over to ask us to collect food like canned meat, pasta and stuff like that to send to poor people in peru

needless to say, the day later everyone started stealing food from other classes, throwing beans and peas around, all kinds of pasta over the floor etc

sounds bad but it was pretty funny...
if your mind is already fucked up enough

when i'll be back home tonight or tomorrow i'll post a pic

green name

Proton
Nebulae
first of all i go to the ipsia, which is basically an italian kind of school where you do the least content possible, no homework, less rules, and you dont go to university then but u just begin your job. its basically full of morons, black people, foreigners, especially albanians, underage guys who go to juvenile prisons (when ur underage school is still a right) or rehab...

basically we had some organization coming over to ask us to collect food like canned meat, pasta and stuff like that to send to poor people in peru

needless to say, the day later everyone started stealing food from other classes, throwing beans and peas around, all kinds of pasta over the floor etc

sounds bad but it was pretty funny...
if your mind is already fucked up enough

when i'll be back home tonight or tomorrow i'll post a pic
implying everyone was doing it but for you

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
in primary after the christchurch earthquakes basically a bunch of liquefaction had come up and flooded the streets, a few weeks later after it died down it was essentially grey sand all over the gutter and since my primary was trash all my mates did durries at about 12, they were all picking up half used ciggies from these gutters

Mash

spare a crumble of coochie for me
Nebulae
Someone at my school was annoyed at someone else cause they supposedly slept with their boyfriend so they plotted to murder that person and brought two butchers knives into school with them the next day and was gonna kill them. She showed her friends her knives but then they went and told the head teacher who phoned the police who then arrested her. She was suspended for only 2 weeks

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Someone at my school was annoyed at someone else cause they supposedly slept with their boyfriend so they plotted to murder that person and brought two butchers knives into school with them the next day and was gonna kill them. She showed her friends her knives but then they went and told the head teacher who phoned the police who then arrested her. She was suspended for only 2 weeks
go ahead and call me misoginyst, misanthrope but yeah i would have murdered my gf too if she slept with some other nerd

albzino

Neutrino
Nebulae
a student called the english teacher a cunt, the teacher fired back and called him a cotton picking dyke
[doublepost=1496184546][/doublepost]

you should come to tottenham, you'll find albanians all over the joint, especially Jamaicans. But hey, who am I to judge, I'm an Albanian myself.

green name

Proton
Nebulae
computer.jpg

this was at my school

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
A'ight ladies. so ive long left the shithole but stbedes in lanchester its a catholic school and it was the worst.

Ok so roughly september time yeah, we get an order in of Rhino suits for PE
youth-tackle-suit.jpg
and my class was the first to use em, we had a full match of rugby in them and somehow we broke 3 damaged another some twat broke his arm from one and to top it all off i managed to deck (hit someone to their arse) someone and to make it worse the teacher was knocked out by the shitty rugby ball that was full of water and covered in mud and shit because we didnt have astroturf but a real field next to a farm. it was fun