Shit that happened in your school(s)

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
doing drugs education in a class where you know at least a third of the people are stoners and they couldn't care less smh
reminds me of something in a similar vein, whenever the subject in class started being related to weed or drugs or smoking, everyone in class would turn and stare to the stoners lmfao

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
well in my old school some guy threatened his ex-girlfriend with a knife, then when the teacher came he threatened the teacher too
then when the cops came he tried to run but was tackled to the ground right outside the school, with like half the school watching

oh and at my new school my cousin of the same age as me was given some weed by an older guy and was later stopped by the police

literally nothing else worth mentioning has happened, atleast not from what i can remember
we have the same old feminazi shit, and this year's "rules of conduct" has been updated to include gender-neutral speech and that people can identify as whatever they want

we were also pumped full of "equal-treatment" shit for like 5 weeks straight where there were like a presentation atleast once a week about TREATING EACHOTHERS FAIRLY
most of them were completely retarded and had no way of addressing teenagers, but one gay guy was pretty chill actually and was pretty entertaining to listen to

Nebulae
we were also pumped full of "equal-treatment" shit for like 5 weeks straight where there were like a presentation atleast once a week about TREATING EACHOTHERS FAIRLY
I feel you mate, we had those in 5th grade I believe. Problem is, trash humans will be trash unless they learn themselves how to behave. No lesson will help that.

On topic, we have a guy in our class who's been called "Conquerer of the high seas" ever since the school trip to Budapest happened earlier this year(In April). It would be a long journey there, 21 hours in total, before we were to reach the city. Unable to calculate the correct amount of alcohol needed stay happy while on the road, our collective minds decided to bring 4 bottles of vodka, 6 bottles of wine(Something nice for the women), a six pack of beer and a bottle of rum. Presumably, the supplies should've lasted until Buda. However, one brave man(or just an alcoholic) had took it upon himself to get shitfaced hammered during the night pass of Krakow while the teachers were sleeping. 1/3-of-all-the-supplies-later, a slight grunt could be heard in the back of the bus. It kept getting louder by the minute. Soon enough,the front rows began waking up to a horrible, putried smell of hangover that stood above every seat.
-"Stop the bus, I'm about to piss all over this fucking thing".
Two boys came up from the back-"Teacher, #### wanted to let you know that he is feeling sea-sick and needs to get out, now".
-"Sea...What" sniff.. SNIFF -"you've got to be kidding me..."

Seconds later, the bus comes to a halt, and an unstable figure plops out, puking as soon as he gets off the last step. Barely able to stand up straight, he continues to reboot his stomach for the next 10 minutes, all while about 30 pairs of eyes are stuck to him. Two girls help him to his seat and he immidiately shuts off into sleeping mode. The teacher comes up, asking what had happened. We simply repeat the quote "Guys, guys - I'm sea sick, oh sweet Jesus, the waves are too much guys I might hurl any minute"
"But ####, we're on a bus".
"Nooo"

After that, we had survialence 24/7. Though, they never caught the "Sea Conquerer" drunk... or so they thought. In reality, he was none-stop drunk the enitre time there, they just couldn't tell the difference.

Reactions: List

Samuel Walton

Neutrino
Nebulae
Once a student in my school brought in a firework... Whilst it was lunch the kid set it off towards our canteen, which was full of kids and staff, it flew into a small open room on the other side of the canteen and went off. The firework itself injured like 2 people, which wasn't too serious.The fire brigade came to put it out, the police came to take him. I mean I would have been more pissed off but I mean, had like a few days off of school.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Like five years ago our music teacher was playing drums and one of the drumsticks flew towards a fire alarm button and triggered it, the whole school was evacuated because of it.

InkPanda

Quark
Nebulae
My 4th grade teacher assumed that my speech impediment meant that everything I said was a lie. He even got the entirety of the class in on it and told them to tell him if I wasnt telling the truth

This was also the same teacher who accused me of being in a gang because I was drawing five-pointed stars on the top of my worksheet due to boredom.
I'm pretty sure he was homophobic too, but I don't have much detail to support that

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
In a GCSE exam, dead silent, a supervisor walks over to a table, sits down on it and it snaps straight in half, everyone ended up crying with laughter, she had to be excused and she ended up crying in pain too.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
since not a lot of crazy shit happens at my school i'll just post stuff moroccans did in my school

1. moroccans were as always causing chaos n shit, this was during break time, two sand moroccans in last year look angry at each other and are about to fight, one guy runs up to him and the guy gets pushed pretty hard by the other one and falls and starts running, they're running around the auditorium and one guy throws some chair at him through out it

2. when we were having a course and the stupidest class of the entire school passes to the computer area, one moroccan just opens the door and makes an autistic screech and then quickly leaves

3.one time a small moroccan (they're the most annoying) tries to annoy a fat big moroccan, in the sand :heyzeus: culture you don't annoy people above you, so he grabs this kid by the torso and literally slams the little shit down

Nebulae
since not a lot of crazy shit happens at my school i'll just post stuff moroccans did in my school

1. moroccans were as always causing chaos n shit, this was during break time, two sand moroccans in last year look angry at each other and are about to fight, one guy runs up to him and the guy gets pushed pretty hard by the other one and falls and starts running, they're running around the auditorium and one guy throws some chair at him through out it

2. when we were having a course and the stupidest class of the entire school passes to the computer area, one moroccan just opens the door and makes an autistic screech and then quickly leaves

3.one time a small moroccan (they're the most annoying) tries to annoy a fat big moroccan, in the sand :heyzeus: culture you don't annoy people above you, so he grabs this kid by the torso and literally slams the little shit down
Sounds like Polaks

Nebulae
there isn't a third generation polaks here yet and im glad, the only thing polish men are doing here is stealing cars and beating people up
They're mainly in Netherlands for weed, the best part of this stealing cars and beating people up part is, that western countries caused that (by historical actions). Well, at least, they're not forcing you a religion,

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
They're mainly in Netherlands for weed, the best part of this stealing cars and beating people up part is, that western countries caused that (by historical actions). Well, at least, they're not forcing you a religion,
i'd like to know how westerners caused polaks to be so aggressive, its really annoying you guys can travel here with an europe-visa and then proceed to mess things up, its one reason i want to go out of the eu

Nebulae
i'd like to know how westerners caused polaks to be so aggressive, its really annoying you guys can travel here with an europe-visa and then proceed to mess things up, its one reason i want to go out of the eu
It's because of Communism, communism in Poland was installed by Allies agreement (they just literally gave Poland to USSR, even if Poland was fighting with Nazis for the first day of war, on every front). As we know, Communism delivers poverty, pathology and very, very sad life. After a Communism, there were 90's, change of system, change of life, change of market. A lot of Government Companies fell down, because they were too weak to produce an income, that means no workplace for people, of course it wasn't as drastic as in Ukraine. Poland wasn't that poor, but still poverty was a thing, life with difficulties leads to aggression. Because of no workplace, they are going to western countries, they are getting much, much more cash for stuff, but remember, they are pretty abused by companies, since they'll fucking work way more than average Western European, it's just mentality of Polish people, created by communism and hard times. Second thing, about Polish people being aggressive. there are two different reasons, first is that Polish people, are just used to solve their problems, with fists (I personally see nothing wrong with it, as long as you won't kill someone). Second thing is that a very... "gopnik" people are moving to Netherlands, because of weed. That's all I guess.

So main reasons: Communism, Poverty and work opportunities.

Last edited:

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
friend of mine broke into the school latenight and threw a paint bucket off the top window, rekting the kid's play area
got expelled

some guy broke into the bar cash register
stole about 2k
bought climbing equipment
climbed some shit and got caught

student told a worker there that his mom was a hoe
worker had a few digs and busted his face
got fired

junkies tried to start shit right outside school
school's doorman was in the army
ran up and rekt them
police got called
he started talking shit to cops cause they were annoying him for saving some kids from getting mugged
about 50-100 students told cops to fuck off
they did

few other things