Shit that happened in your school(s)

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
I used to play bay blades with a bunch of friends in school, we brought in those plastic stadiums and our own blades, it was sweet.

We eventually asked one of the cooler teachers to let us use their classroom during break and lunch to play bay blades and they said yes.

When playing, my bay blade cracked in half and my friend offered to fix it for me. 2 days later he gave it back, it was superglued together.

It became the best bay blade ever, beating everyone.

Then, during a heated match, it hit a guy's blade and bounced out of the stadium at about 100 million MPH at the same time the teacher came into the room

WHAM! Hit them in the head, knocked him unconscious.

That's when bay blades were officially banned in my school.

Reactions: List

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
It was 2pm during detention and the teacher told this dude in the video he had to stay till 5pm so he jumped out the window when the teacher left for a few minutes.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
It was 2pm during detention and the teacher told this dude in the video he had to stay till 5pm so he jumped out the window when the teacher left for a few minutes.

Wednesday detentions are the worst i remember when the teacher went out of the class for 5 mins to take his coffee, we were all 14 escaping through the toilet's window on 1st floor because the detention was 11am to 5pm, day after they couldn't bother to deal with us so they just ended up permanently closing the window

Croissant

Neutrino
Nebulae
When I was in SMAW welding class, we had a special needs student in our group for the booth we used to weld in. He ended up pushing a piece of red hot metal into a kids jaw. It left a pretty nasty burn for like a month or so.

VikingWolf

Neutrino
Nebulae
We got a couple of wooden handled brooms and shoved them through the door handles to the common room. Took the teachers 45 minutes to realise there was a side door into the common room...

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Last edited:

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
new story memes xd

i come in
'oh wow test today okay'
enter test room
'ok u go home at 12 today because test'
im like 'oh cool i can go to fucking bed'
im sat in the room waiting for this kid from the 2nd school we have [theres one kinda far away but its smaller so they need to send some here]
he arrives, hes called brandon
kid has to be seven hundred thousand pounds and like, 6'2.
like im not even kidding i swear he got stuck in the door or some shit
im like 'whatever sure'
halfway through the test all i can hear is this fat fuck breathing like hes bout to have a heart attack
i dont say anything i try and be polite and just be like 'fuck it whatever'
he lets out the fucking loudest fart ive ever heard
i feel like im going to vom it smelt like rotten shit
teacher who has to watch over it just says hes going to stand outside for a second i hear him gag as he leaves
im stuck in this old georgian house that used to be a bank with a kid that smells like shit

i fucking dipped and went home and failed the test
fuck that

find out the next day he told the teacher after the test that he 'got his girlfriend pregnant' and needed to go home
that poor girl
that poor, poor girl that doesnt exist.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Post wild shit that happened in your school, whether it was years ago or recently
Most of the stories I have are from when I was somewhat young, so without further ado:

There was this kid who wouldn't stop farting, burping and more. I'm not even joking nor exaggerating; he would expel flatulence at a moments notice. All of this happened pretty much everywhere he went, even in class. We'll call him Timmy.

One day Timmy unleashed the kraken. I was right behind him as he let out a toxic cloud of ass gas into my face while I was writing shit down. The kid infront of him turned around to see what was going on and Timmy released a large burp he had probably been holding for two months. I clinged for my life as his best accomplishment in his life filled up inside of my lungs. Everyone was looking at Timmy who looked more than happy to unleash even more liquid ass into the room. They all started telling him to stop and some even called for the teacher, who didn't seem to give not even half a damn. Timmy broke down into tears, having just been defeated. I thought we were victorious and he learned his lessons, but no. He stood up, shit just got real. He howled a loud banshee call/screech and charged at me with full might (none, in terms of actual physical strength). He tried clawing and biting me, but his most effective attack was his uncontrollable burping straight in my face. The teacher simply watched while telling him to calm down. After a while of dodging and 100% pain, he did, and the bell rang not soon after.
What the fuck.

Then there was this one time where another kid who was good at kicking balls really far into the sky fucked up with epic proportions. He often kicked them out of the court by accident, which got him in trouble a lot, but nowhere near as close as this. I watched him kick a ball into the air, and it stayed there for a good while. When I saw it come down, it landed right ontop of a poor little kid who got absolutely destroyed from the impact. The teacher who was observing the courtyard saw it and started walking towards him. This is when he realized, that this time, he was royally fucked for good.

Another epic fuckup was when a kid brought a fake card which was overpowered and started beating everyone playing cards. At some point he gained a fuckton of them from his unwarranted victories and some other loser came crying to the teachers. This caused the school to ban cards entirely. To no one's surprise, this sparked a lot of lulz from nerds.

And to finish my collection of stories, we had this nerdy girl who wore glasses and usually had mucus coming out of her nose. It's like she didn't know what tissues were, which I'm pretty sure was the case. One time we were in class with no teachers and I don't remember why, but she said "la ferme" (french for shut up) to someone, then burst into tears. The white knights and girl clique started comforting her and saying stupid shit such as "It's alright she meant "la ferme" (which also happens to mean farm) as in the farm". The things they said were laughably dumb.

Your turn
I went to my computer classroom to ask my teacher for worksheets wich I forgot to take, and guess what i've seen him doing.
He was humping another teacher doggy style on the table infront of my eyes. Welp, goodbye childhood!

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
I went to my computer classroom to ask my teacher for worksheets wich I forgot to take, and guess what i've seen him doing.
He was humping another teacher doggy style on the table infront of my eyes. Welp, goodbye childhood!
You know I said it before, and I'll say it again.

European schools are fucking crazy.

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
Youre in the right. No security, tons of autistic kids.
People can meme that American schools have schoolshootings but holy fuck, we don't have people stabbing their hands on the fence or like shitting in public or whatever the fuck some of these stories are about.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
People can meme that American schools have schoolshootings but holy fuck, we don't have people stabbing their hands on the fence or like shitting in public or whatever the fuck some of these stories are about.
probably cause most schools in england are full of stoners, chavs, and retards who literally have no brains

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Yep. We have a ton of refugees coming here all the time. I think tehyre good and need help with the german language, but some are acting thug-ish over everyone. I really hate those kind of idiots.

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
Yep. We have a ton of refugees coming here all the time. I think tehyre good and need help with the german language, but some are acting thug-ish over everyone. I really hate those kind of idiots.
yEA, i KNOW

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Penis graffiti on the sidewalk
yo, don't know about other schools in the UK

but in textbooks you get shit like "turn to page 69 xdd" and dicks drawn all over it.

German and French textbooks were the best tbh...

not even that bad, just funny I guess.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
yo, don't know about other schools in the UK

but in textbooks you get shit like "turn to page 69 xdd" and dicks drawn all over it.

German and French textbooks were the best tbh...

not even that bad, just funny I guess.
lol yeah
the best one I ever saw was a hairy blue waffle which someone had turned into a smiley face :')