Shit that happened in your school(s)

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Bcc is blyth community college, basically the radgie school in blyth, coming from the perspective of someone that goes the Bede, which isn't as good as the news n shit make it out to be
[doublepost=1483742906][/doublepost]

If your school let you leave for break why the fuck would you go back, you should go for bongs on your break if thats the case
[doublepost=1483742949][/doublepost]

Wait, you go to hillcrest or something?
yeah lol
It's a joke of a school, but yeah
sadly

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
Not sure if it's "wild" but it was damned funny to me. My friend and I were messing about in class because we were bored; the teacher's assistance was a pain in the ass so he decided to fuck with her. When she was trying to send him to the office (oooh spooky) he hid under her desk in the fetal position screaming something along the lines of:
"Get away from me witch! I'm in the smurf kingdom! You're all fucking mushrooms!"
"F*ck off I'm a smurf! I'M WITH THE SMURF PEOPLE REEEEEEEEE"

She wanted to get him out but couldn't grab him, so the male principle came in to drag him and he kicked him in the face saying "F*ck you Gargamel!"

All the while laughing his ass off to the point of tears, eventually they principal and another male teacher dragged him out and he apologized the next day after chilling, but he was still suspended for two weeks xD

Reactions: List

Sexy Beast

Proton
Nebulae
This one time, my teacher kept calling for the class to quiet down and stop talking, but no one did. After we all kept chattering on for a good 20 seconds, she finally cried out "Are you lot all deaf?!" In the dead silence, my companion slowly turned his head to her and said, "pardon?"

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Oh yeah, IT technicians are fucking legends. APPARENTLY they turned the computers into bit miners
Reminds me of one of my computer science lessons. My computer science teacher (fucking legend. Said if more than 75% of the class get A in the mocks he will buy the class dominos) decided to show us the school server and showed us how you could 'theroticly' play arma 3 on all max settings. Was smooth as fuck. But then he 'retired' which is another word for fired.

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This one time, my teacher kept calling for the class to quiet down and stop talking, but no one did. After we all kept chattering on for a good 20 seconds, she finally cried out "Are you lot all deaf?!" In the dead silence, my companion slowly turned his head to her and said, "pardon?"

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
idk people would always make bongs and shit in those pottery classes. then there was that time someone lit a blunt in my chem class right off a bunsen burner. couple bomb threats there they had us go outside for like 15 minutes each while they swept the building with dogs before letting us back in. oh and my dad had to come taze some kid who was freaking out on drugs.

idk. things. high school was a strange time.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Two kids tried to escape school and got caught.
is that supposed to be crazy af?

mfw my school allows us to leave school for lunch break (any break really) as long as we make it back in time for class.

Boi.
yeah same here. i thought it was every school but apparently not lol. my high school/sixth form just let you leave whenever, gate was always open, they'd send your parents a text if you didn't show up to class though. I used to just block the school's number on my ma's phone whenever I wanted to skip class

ruben slikk

Nebulae
Our Sixth Form let's you leave, but if you're not Sixth form, oh boy.
yeah here they just let you leave whenever. the good days of walking out at lunch break to fucking wreck your lungs with plastic bottle bongs and shit weed.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
yeah here they just let you leave whenever. the good days of walking out at lunch break to fucking wreck your lungs with plastic bottle bongs and shit weed.

The amount of kids that make plastic bottle bongs in my school is unreal.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
The amount of kids that make plastic bottle bongs in my school is unreal.
theyre easy to make and they get you high so fast, might just be because of the plastic in the bottle dissolving and destroying your alveoli and braincells though

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
theyre easy to make and they get you high so fast, might just be because of the plastic in the bottle dissolving and destroying your alveoli and braincells though

I've made them but never tried them myself.
I remember this one kid walking into class baked as fuck every other day, completely zoned out, eventually got suspended and then some cuck made a "rape case" on him and because of it and court, he didn't come back until a year after once the rape case was cleared fake. He's cleaned up but man, teachers yelling at him and him not responding or not even acknowledging was the best.

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I remember this one kid walking into class baked as fuck every other day, completely zoned out
honestly I never understood people who get caught being high

i never got caught being baked lol

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

if done as a grav bong it's just really, really efficient given the small amount of weed you need for a single pack.