Shit that happened in your school(s)

D

Deleted member 243

we pushed a fat guy off the stairs and got away with it

we slapped a vending machine so hard, that around 23 euros of change spilled out

once found a 50 euro note and kept it lmao

some guy got a pen shoved up his ass and literally came out of the fucking boy's restroom with his pants pulled up and the pen still in his arse

im not going further

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

why wouldn't you if you just found it lying around

not like you're gonna go to a random person around the block and say ''is this your 50 euro note???''

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
we pushed a fat guy off the stairs and got away with it

we slapped a vending machine so hard, that around 23 euros of change spilled out

some guy got a pen shoved up his ass and literally came out of the fucking boy's restroom with his pants pulled up and the pen still in his arse

im not going further
klassieke vmbo

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Some kid committed suicide due to bullying
The mother requested nothing to be done about the bullies and the headmaster decided so
The students got pissy as fuck and set up a "peaceful protest"
Peaceful protest turned to be ~1400 students marching up and down the field, acting violent as fuck, breaking parts of the school yelling "Mike is a shit head!" (Mike is a replacement for the head teachers name)
Riot control police got called, and everyone who participated got put into detention, I was sadly ill and there was only roughly 6 students in my year not in detention.

Kids buying flash bangs (shitty versions) and throwing them in the bathroom toilets... In front of epileptic kids.

Kids somehow smashing bathroom windows with toilet paper(???)

Smoke bombs

Fire crackers

Laxatives and chips and seagulls

Me sanding a hole through my finger with the sander machine

Stink bombs in the cafeteria

A primary school teacher getting arrested for pedophilia

And that's all I can remember.

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
One kid called josh once punched my teacher in the neck, causing her to be disabled or some shit.
I once typed "Gas the jews" on a school computer and got banned from them for like a week
last year (I think it was) during early summer some lass had a seizure doing cooking. (Not that extreme or shit but it was the first I've seen someone have a seizure)

Do you go to bcc?
[doublepost=1483741786][/doublepost]Some kid punched a teacher in the jaw, some teacher got kicked out for having sex with a former pupil ...the north of England is a crazy place, back in year 8 we thought we were really fucking the teachers over by switching classes for the one lecture style lesson we had on a weekly basis, until the head teacher pulled each student in one by one and screamed at them for switching classes (when i look back on it, it seems like some interrogation shit)

Last edited:

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My school is crazy af.
Friend punched dickhead kid in nose. Broken nose and blood everywhere.

Kids broke in and spraypainted floors and walls.

Fire.

All computer power (£1m exceeding) turned off then back on and reset everyone's work lmao.

Some kid got thrown off a balcony.

Two kids tried to escape school and got caught.

There are over 500 people who will sell you a Lucozade for a high price,like a fiver for a 2 pound bottle.

Keep in mind my school has 1500 people in.

Oh, and there was a secret rave in one of the back rooms. I didn't see it but it sounded lit.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Two kids tried to escape school and got caught.

> 2 kids try to escape school and got caught
In my school, basically 20 kids sneak out to go McDonalds every lunch.

Also, there was a seagull and some bellend of a kid through a ball at it on purpose at full force, breaking it's wing. It was fucking hideous, it tried to fly away but failed, wing was snapped all the way back then up some more, head teacher and deputy head had to take it to the vets where I don't know what happened.

E:
Oh yeah, IT technicians are fucking legends. APPARENTLY they turned the computers into bit miners.

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
EDIT: If this includes myself, have a quote you will find to be quite bad. This was on a SCHOOL SYSTEM.

To: Friend
dumbo dumbo dumbo
eat my cock
haha
*picture of chicken here*

What my HoS saw

Jacob>>Friend
dumbo dumbo dumbo
eat my cock

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Wait people have to sneak out to go get some McD's over there?
We used to do it almost every day, noone gave a shit.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Do you go to bcc?
[doublepost=1483741786][/doublepost]Some kid punched a teacher in the jaw, some teacher got kicked out for having sex with a former pupil ...the north of England is a crazy place, back in year 8 we thought we were really fucking the teachers over by switching classes for the one lecture style lesson we had on a weekly basis, until the head teacher pulled each student in one by one and screamed at them for switching classes (when i look back on it, it seems like soem interrogation shit)
Idk what BCC is.
I go to a special school in crammlington so yeh
unless you mean bennies or something

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
mfw my school allows us to leave school for lunch break (any break really) as long as we make it back in time for class.

Boi.

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
> 2 kids try to escape school and got caught

Also, there was a seagull and some bellend of a kid through a ball at it on purpose at full force, breaking it's wing. It was fucking hideous, it tried to fly away but failed, wing was snapped all the way back then up some more, head teacher and deputy head had to take it to the vets where I don't know what happened.

E:
Oh yeah, IT technicians are fucking legends. APPARENTLY they turned the computers into bit miners.
Our gates are like 15 feet high but if we go on the field and through the bush there is an opening but you have to get spotted to go there.

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
Idk what BCC is.

Bcc is blyth community college, basically the radgie school in blyth, coming from the perspective of someone that goes the Bede, which isn't as good as the news n shit make it out to be
[doublepost=1483742906][/doublepost]
mfw my school allows us to leave school for lunch break (any break really) as long as we make it back in time for class.

Boi.

If your school let you leave for break why the fuck would you go back, you should go for bongs on your break if thats the case
[doublepost=1483742949][/doublepost]
Idk what BCC is.

Wait, you go to hillcrest or something?