shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
i remember id beat my cousin in smash bros brawl and if i wanted to piss him off id just use sonic and spam the b attack until he'd start crying

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i remember i used to play minecraft 360 with my pals from school and i used to play with this real chill kid from zimbabwae named muzi or something. dude was mega chill i remember me him and some others had this cool little lodge built with the works, alchemy shit, enchanting shit, neither portal shit. nothing felt more rewarding than doing all that 100% legit. we even played on xmas night and tried to wait up for 'santa clause' and of course we failed. before i went onto secondary education he moved away and gave me a $20 zimbabwae note as a gift. i carry that shit around in my wallet cause i never forgot the homies

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i remember i used to play minecraft 360 with my pals from school and i used to play with this real chill kid from zimbabwae named muzi or something. dude was mega chill i remember me him and some others had this cool little lodge built with the works, alchemy shit, enchanting shit, neither portal shit. nothing felt more rewarding than doing all that 100% legit. we even played on xmas night and tried to wait up for 'santa clause' and of course we failed. before i went onto secondary education he moved away and gave me a $20 zimbabwae note as a gift. i carry that shit around in my wallet cause i never forgot the homies

tfw never finished the giant project you and your pals we're working on over the course of two years

:(

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
All these posts about people you haven't played with for like 5 years makes me want to power up my dusty PS3 and take a look. My friendslist there is probably dead as hell. On steam my oldest unlogged friend is just my friends' alt account lol

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
All these posts about people you haven't played with for like 5 years makes me want to power up my dusty PS3 and take a look. My friendslist there is probably dead as hell. On steam my oldest unlogged friend is just my friends' alt account lol

i checked my ps3 a while ago

no one's been online in years : (

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
E9-E65431-A026-401-F-A11-D-43-DD34747-B1-A.jpg

KH3 dlc looking hella dope

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had the coolest adventure with my friends last weekend. So basically we were trying to find our way over to Little Ceasars, but it was going to close at 12 am and it was 11:20. We thought that the quickest way was to jump over his random ass fence, and we found a train track. We were walking on it for about 10 minutes when we noticed a bright light coming towards us. It was a train. We got super paranoid and thought that the train would take pictures of us so we hid in a bunch of bushes. When the train was starting to stop, we decided to leave - but my friend jumped over this really tall fence and I followed him. We were separated from our other friends and we looked on Google Maps to reunite with them. After about 10 minutes, we found each other and ran as fast as we could to Little Caesars, closely watching the time as it ticked to 12. Luckily, we made it just in time and got a bunch of pizza, but unfortunately I lost one of my gloves that I had for years. RIP Green glove 2014-2019 you will be missed.

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Found my Halo 3 file share and now i'm just sad.
f8175cc1ad.png