shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
imagine being deployed during ww2 to storm normandy beach and secure a vital position necessary for winning the war in europe, watching countless men die including some of your best friends, some of whom you may have even known since childhood, enduring the untold horrors of war, only to survive, come back home, live out the rest of your days, and see this fucking shit
Not to assume what they would think of this particular joke, but I've read that servicemen from many wars had a wicked sense of humour.

I used to read about pilots, and they'd pull pranks on eachother. One American pilot decided to start up an aircraft that was missing its tail and as a prank he announced on his radio that he was going to take off, and the air traffic controller ended up shouting at him not to. I remember reading something about an RAF pilot, probably Douglas Bader, meeting a gathering of Luftwaffe pilots after the war and blurting out "I didn't realise we left so many of you fuckers alive."

It sounds like something he would do.
FAIhoWA.jpeg

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Benedict and Jack.
Hear me out, with Benedict I can use his funds to potentially have a customized car which jack can drive, which could be used to take out bubba infront of the footy stadium, bribe bob to take out oliver and stella
Then lure bob by turning myself in next to a road and make it look like a traffic incident via jack speeding down the street.

key

Nebulae
Not to assume what they would think of this particular joke, but I've read that servicemen from many wars had a wicked sense of humour.

I used to read about pilots, and they'd pull pranks on eachother. One American pilot decided to start up an aircraft that was missing its tail and as a prank he announced on his radio that he was going to take off, and the air traffic controller ended up shouting at him not to. I remember reading something about an RAF pilot, probably Douglas Bader, meeting a gathering of Luftwaffe pilots after the war and blurting out "I didn't realise we left so many of you fuckers alive."

It sounds like something he would do.
FAIhoWA.jpeg
that's all fine and dandy but ill leave that to them. That gif still hurts to watch