shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Screencap isn't a thing anymore and hasn't been for a long time, longer than a year at this point

It was useful for catching people using 3rd party software that was undetectable by anti-cheat but considering it picked up steam overlay, we disabled it both rank wise and plugin wise.

The only time it'll make a return is if (and I think it has) the steam overlay capture is removed, I think a recent gmod update removed the functionality of it; can't remember though

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

Y6olafR.png

Hmm I wonder what trash has been posted

So wait, that myth is true? Can SA's actually see that stuff? I was always sure it was just a meme

HSVjSKk.png

Haha, yeah that's a good meme to scare cheats, abusers and erpers- good idea

yeah we have the ability to capture what your screen is displaying

JopBbmh.png

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
What if BQ says 'What the fuck are you doing' not because you fucked up, but because he wants to know how your day has been?

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Rare image of alien commander’s active camouflage failing in public for several seconds

bVCZPKLl.jpg

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I remember when we created the myth that server staff could see your steam overlay and chat while you were in the server.
Was an effective counter-measure.

what myth lol
do you think spectating players is for ic activities lol

its pretty fucking shady, other servers had some screen cap feature like that and you could see people what they jerk off too or what they're ERPing with

n-not me though hah

Screencap isn't a thing anymore and hasn't been for a long time, longer than a year at this point

It was useful for catching people using 3rd party software that was undetectable by anti-cheat but considering it picked up steam overlay, we disabled it both rank wise and plugin wise.

The only time it'll make a return is if (and I think it has) the steam overlay capture is removed, I think a recent gmod update removed the functionality of it; can't remember though

how did you catch that Romanian dude bro who made the gamer chair memes then

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
its pretty fucking shady, other servers had some screen cap feature like that and you could see people what they jerk off too or what they're ERPing with

n-not me though hah
To be fair it's usually only used if there is reasonable suspicion and abuse of it is guaranteed to get you fucked.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
To be fair it's usually only used if there is reasonable suspicion and abuse of it is guaranteed to get you fucked.

so it's actually enabled on the server?

and no I just remember OLDER communities where admins dug up dirt of people steam ERPing and shit over that screen capture shit

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
so it's actually enabled on the server?

and no I just remember OLDER communities where admins dug up dirt of people steam ERPing and shit over that screen capture shit
No idea. I've never had to consider using it, but I've used it on other serves I've adminned on in the past.