show us your food GOD DAMNIT

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
oh yeah as an INGREDIENT it's very very good, thats where olive oil shines the most

but as a cooking oil nah imo

ok but this just made me think, what would happen if you fried and olive with olive oil??? Do you get double the olive?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Resized_20210416_133756.jpeg

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Resized_20210416_181207.jpeg

pork schnitzel with onion rings and sweet barbecue sauce

tbh i think i'd prefer the onion rings with normal breadcrumbs rather than panko

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Resized_20210416_181207.jpeg

pork schnitzel with onion rings and sweet barbecue sauce

tbh i think i'd prefer the onion rings with normal breadcrumbs rather than panko
what sauce is that what sauce is it

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Been learning to cook pasta lately now that I'm staying at my own place.

Here, spaghetti (with extra virgin olive oil) with scallops and tomatoes
20210403_123421.jpg

I hope the Italians approve.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Been learning to cook pasta lately now that I'm staying at my own place.

Here, spaghetti (with extra virgin olive oil) with scallops and tomatoes
20210403_123421.jpg

I hope the Italians approve.
the scallops are a nice touch

cant say ive seen that done before

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
holy fuck that looks good
how was it?
honestly? a bit bland; that's probably my fault more than anything though

i'm still in the mindset of just wanting to taste the beef but i think i'm beyond that point now; i think i can move on to using a little more extravagant seasoning blends, marinades, more smoke, etc

the typical salt-pepper-garlic is always good but i think it's better reserved for stuff like wagyu which you REALLY only want to be tasting the beef itself

but i mean as far as steak's concerned it was good. my new thermometer was absolutely brilliant (i also see now why ameritards use fahrenheit, celcius sort of sucks ass doesnt it)

e: i also think i need to start investing in slower cooking methods. quicker cooked beef has such a different taste profile than slower cooked beef; i noticed that when i smoked the 1.2kg tomahawk months ago

sous vide will be good for that when i finally get my setup; i think my entire experience with beef will change when i have my sous vide setup

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
honestly? a bit bland; that's probably my fault more than anything though

i'm still in the mindset of just wanting to taste the beef but i think i'm beyond that point now; i think i can move on to using a little more extravagant seasoning blends, marinades, more smoke, etc

the typical salt-pepper-garlic is always good but i think it's better reserved for stuff like wagyu which you REALLY only want to be tasting the beef itself

but i mean as far as steak's concerned it was good. my new thermometer was absolutely brilliant (i also see now why ameritards use fahrenheit, celcius sort of sucks ass doesnt it)

e: i also think i need to start investing in slower cooking methods. quicker cooked beef has such a different taste profile than slower cooked beef; i noticed that when i smoked the 1.2kg tomahawk months ago

sous vide will be good for that when i finally get my setup; i think my entire experience with beef will change when i have my sous vide setup
damn for that steak, and how tender it looks thought it'd be better.

anyways, gonna start cooking some very epic steaks real soon so i'll keep u guys updated on how my ventures go

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
DSLR camera time.

Simple bacon and egg turkish bread roll; made explicitly for taking a picture.

DgR9YWN.jpg

and some knife beauts;

swveOme.jpg

94YnN5F.jpg

zLJQZGp.jpg

kq7AuUw.jpg

key

Nebulae
pa8qR0G.jpg

fat american makes healthy food

Pan-seared lemon pepper chicken with mixed roasted veggies, brussel sprouts/peppers/onions/squash.

key

Nebulae
First cook in the new smoker, thank you @Agitha for blessing us with the gift of smoke and fire.

7.5lbs pork shoulder, for 12 hours at 200℉ /93.3℃. Seasoned with garlic, onion, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt and of course - good old fashioned ground black pepper. Separated the lean and fatty parts for the family, as some prefer lean and I very much enjoy the fatty parts. You are what you eat, after all.

9qPQneM.jpg

wDCHJlU.jpg

Last edited:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
First cook in the new smoker, thank you @Agitha for blessing us with the gift of smoke and fire.

7.5 hrs at 200℉ /93.3℃. Seasoned with garlic, onion, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt and of course - good old fashioned ground black pepper. Separated the lean and fatty parts for the family, as some prefer lean and I very much enjoy the fatty parts. You are what you eat, after all.

9qPQneM.jpg

wDCHJlU.jpg
that's got a damn fine smoke ring on it

good fuckin job dude

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae

7.5lbs pork shoulder, for 12 hours at 200℉ /93.3℃. Seasoned with garlic, onion, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt and of course - good old fashioned ground black pepper. Separated the lean and fatty parts for the family, as some prefer lean and I very much enjoy the fatty parts. You are what you eat, after all.

9qPQneM.jpg

wDCHJlU.jpg
I buy, you cook.