Nebulae

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

GAH MODAFUCKIN DAM BAKIN BE FUN AS SHIT

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

pretend theres a picture here i was busy making caremilized onions and frying the pork patties (burgers buns btw) and forgot to take one

put too much egg wash on them and my ovens fucked so they looked burnt but whatever they still tasted good

6 hours for it was worth it

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
drop the recipe pls
get chicken breast and butterfly it, season with salt and pepper

sear using your method of choice (i barbecued it), until almost cooked through

transfer to whatever apparatus is suitable for your cooking environment, i used one of these bad boys;
lcU6zN8.png

but any oven-safe dish that can contain the chicken while keeping it all flat (so anything of that shape) is fine

pour on a good amount of tomato pasta sauce stuff, i used this;
NwD9zes.png

generally u dont want to put so much pasta sauce in that it pools, just enough to cover like 75% of the breast same with the cheese

layer on mozzarella cheese (preferably buy a big ol clump of it and slice it up), generally enough cheese to cover 75% of each breast, more if ur a cheese fan (based). u can add other cheeses if u want just make sure they melt easy, otherwise the tradition is just mozz

return to heat source of your choosing and ensure it's closed (i just put the hood down on my barbecue and did it in there, burners on half heat)

monitor until cheese has melted. optionally u can wait until the cheese starts going a little golden on top, but if u plan on doing that i'd recommend taking the chicken off earlier than stated above as it might be overcooked by the time you get golden bubbly cheese

while i used my barbecue, pan-searing the chicken and then doing the cheese portion in the oven is certainly a good (if not better and more traditional) option

most important thing is to not overcook the chicken though no one likes dry chicken in their chicken parmy mate

oh and optionally garnish with freshly chopped parsley (death will come to you if you use anything other than freshly chopped)

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
If you don't pour the beans over the toast, is it even beans on toast?

Do note, I'm using a knife and fork - so I don't exactly need a place to hold said toast.