B A N N E D
Nebulae
il_570xN.770888410_i9pj.jpg
anti-sionist-ac1.jpg

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Modern day """Communists""" are fucking nazi's, you can't be a communist without assosciating with the antifa faggots.
you don't need to dig a bigger hole for yourself

you can be a communist without associating with anarchists

stalin and lenin did it

Husky

Nebulae
you don't need to dig a bigger hole for yourself

you can be a communist without associating with anarchists

stalin and lenin did it
All I'm saying is that the alt-left has given communists a very bad name recently.

Husky

Nebulae
alt left

you mean far left

marxists aren't afraid to be called what they are, unlike 'alt-right'
I'm far left and I think marxist had a point although I disagree with his jump to militization. I don't, however, assosciate myself with the alt-left (anti-fa, united front etc.)

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm far left and I think marxist had a point although I disagree with his jump to militization. I don't, however, assosciate myself with the alt-left (anti-fa, united front etc.)
(((((far-left)))) and you think marx 'had a point'
do you think democrats or left wing too

Husky

Nebulae
(((((far-left)))) and you think marx 'had a point'
do you think democrats or left wing too
I'm saying I would agree with him if it were not for the brashness for civil disobediance.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Modern day """Communists""" are fucking nazi's, you can't be a communist without assosciating with the antifa faggots.
Not every IWW member is also in Antifa. Not every PSL member is Antifa. Not every CPGB member is Antifa. The list goes on.

What are you even referring to with 'antifa faggots' there's no official organisation.

Also the flag is Nazbol.

I'm saying I would agree with him if it were not for the brashness for civil disobediance.

Literally believes in a democratic uprising of the working class. The steps taken to do this may be democratic in itself or totalitarian in nature (For example, the difference between Marxist-Syndicalism and Marxist-Leninism).

If by 'civil disobedience' you mean right wing death squads and global sanctions then I'm not really sure what you think was going to happen.

Husky

Nebulae
Not every IWW member is also in Antifa. Not every PSL member is Antifa. Not every CPGB member is Antifa. The list goes on.

What are you even referring to with 'antifa faggots' there's no official organisation.

Also the flag is Nazbol.

Literally believes in a democratic uprising of the working class. The steps taken to do this may be democratic in itself or totalitarian in nature (For example, the difference between Marxist-Syndicalism and Marxist-Leninism).

If by 'civil disobedience' you mean right wing death squads and global sanctions then I'm not really sure what you think was going to happen.
No, Marx insists on union protests and such, I think democratic voting and pressure groups are sufficant enough, unless there is a direct problem I don't think protesting should be used as it disrupts flow within the country, for example NHS strikes can put lives at risk.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
No, Marx insists on union protests and such
He literally calls for the overthrowing of the bourgeoisie as a social class. The whole prospect is to abolish a class structure and overhaul society, not to get some reforms. That'd be Social Democracy.

I don't think protesting should be used as it disrupts flow within the country, for example NHS strikes can put lives at risk.
Then how do you get any progress in society? Petitions simply don't work and lobbying prevents most things from going through any sort of congress/parliament.

Husky

Nebulae
Then how do you get any progress in society? Petitions simply don't work and lobbying prevents most things from going through any sort of congress/parliament.
What? No Lobbying is when you pay someone to inform parliament or pay Ministers to "Purseude" them of a point of view. For example the advisor to the former transport minister was paid 5 grand an hour and worked 2 hours a week on tuesday and thursday.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
What? No Lobbying is when you pay someone to inform parliament or pay Ministers to "Purseude" them of a point of view. For example the advisor to the former transport minister was paid 5 grand an hour and worked 2 hours a week on tuesday and thursday.
That's not even democracy at that point though. That's just plutocracy.

Reactions: List