Slavic union

Slavic union?

• Total voters

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's actually true. Turkey was more tolerant 300 years ago. We allowed people to keep their religion, culture, language and etc. Ottoman empire was good till abdülmahid the second... btw he definitely did not genocide!

daily reminder that the millet system treat cultural minorities better than any christian community ever

Reactions: List

Septimis

Neutrino
Nebulae
daily reminder that the millet system treat cultural minorities better than any christian community ever
IMG_20171115_073948.jpg

D

Deleted member 305

let me remind you that you made a thread about how communism was gucci and you got absolutely wrecked by 90% of the people commenting here

now you turncoat to a slavic nationalist that loves the slavic swastika

???

tripolarity is my favourite ethnic minority

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
let me remind you that you made a thread about how communism was gucci and you got absolutely wrecked by 90% of the people commenting here

now you turncoat to a slavic nationalist that loves the slavic swastika

???
your comment only shows how people connect communism automatically with what we know today, basically "freedom to everyone" or the exact opposite being slavery to everyone plus if you would actually take in mind my OTHER threads not counting this or the one about communism you would get to know i was always highly against refugees so what is your point
EDIT: forgot to say, just so its clear i never supported fascism and neither am i supporting it now, i just believe that if so many people hate slavs why should we be their allies instead of joining our real brothers

Last edited: