Space Station 13

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
i hope he keeps playing there and stays away from /tg/

I've seen him on tg a lot, actually. I've spotted him on tg, I think hippie ONCE, and then yeah, bay too. It's an epidemic, boys.

Joking aside;

I've publicly released the tutorial on how to see everything as AI and every servers have been panicmerging "fixes" for it lately.

I'm honestly not sure if they're genuinely retarded or they suck at coding because said fix consists of changing the sprite name for the static to nothing, so it's even easier to find it, because now a simple array scan in cheat engine is enough to do the job.

Reddit admins are deleting my posts on how to do it too, despite me having broken no rules by posting it

It's so fucking hilarious, just seeing them dicksuck eachother on github with comments like "we did it boys it's patched now CELEbratE" and creating pullrequests with branch names like "fuckyoucheaters". It's like they're selectively removing the facts from their head. Best part is when they banned somebody who fucked with the syndie shuttle for the reason "cheating" despite it not being a valid rule.

you're fucking amazing holy shit

Reactions: List

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
i hope he keeps playing there and stays away from /tg/
hope he stays off of paradise as well. I still remember he was banned from playing RD due to trying to forge a CC document to give himself free shit n access as a non-antag

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Just now. Decided to play fallout 13 for once. ended up in the legion with erpers and the host got his account hacked
the hacker gave us all a big moment to meme

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just now. Decided to play fallout 13 for once. ended up in the legion with erpers and the host got his account hacked
the hacker gave us all a big moment to meme
Shame I missed that.

Did you know you could slap people's ass as a ghost and there's also no limit so you can use an autoclicker?

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Shame I missed that.

Did you know you could slap people's ass as a ghost and there's also no limit so you can use an autoclicker?
Dude it was amazing from the hacker. he gave all of us gun n shit and told to go havoc as he made the bombcap to blow up the whole map.
DrEVOPVP (hacked) Announces: someone kindly inform our friend Jaden, drevopvp, that providing children with erotic content and taking money for it is strictly illegal. he'll be hearing from Charter soon!

@scrubmcnoob is a trialmin for paradise station
I'm a mentor for paradise station
god help us all
Guy's threatening paradise now that he'll target it next: https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5hp014/fallout13_serverhost_has_been_hacked_by_pff/

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@Blackquill
This is horrible, notice any famailiar names?
https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5homq2/fallout13_in_a_nutshell/
gkss0ho4jv2y.jpg

Why is ss13 full of weirdos, I just want to play my honk spess man simulator

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
there are a tonne of people called frosty so i dont think this is the frosty youre thinking about
No....no it is...... it is.......
Same name, constantly says normie and plays lifeweb, its likely.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
whoa hey is that supposed to be a bad thing
It in all honesty isn't a bad server, although the fact its mostly russian and shit doesn't help. It's well coded although the people are shit.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It in all honesty isn't a bad server, although the fact its mostly russian and shit doesn't help. It's well coded although the people are shit.
what do you mean with "mostly russian"?
there is three english servers and one russian one, and the russians even got thier own seperate section in the discord

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
although the fact its mostly russian
ur info is pretty outdated, the games now completely translated

now if you played at interzone launch... 3/4 items had descriptions in russian and those that were in english were very badly translated

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
ur info is pretty outdated, the games now completely translated

now if you played at interzone launch... 3/4 items had descriptions in russian and those that were in english were very badly translated
I only look at the discord which has russian translations, anyway I'll stick to my furrydise as the sub reddit calls it
Angrilly hates Fox McDictator

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
@scrubmcnoob is a trialmin for furfag station
I'm a mentor for furfag station
god destroy this place

ftfy <3

Dude it was amazing from the hacker. he gave all of us gun n shit and told to go havoc as he made the bombcap to blow up the whole map.
DrEVOPVP (hacked) Announces: someone kindly inform our friend Jaden, drevopvp, that providing children with erotic content and taking money for it is strictly illegal. he'll be hearing from Charter soon!

Guy's threatening paradise now that he'll target it next: https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5hp014/fallout13_serverhost_has_been_hacked_by_pff/

an honest legend

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@Captain Cardgage when you got some guy who probably used a phishing link to get the simple password from the ss13 fallout host's account and you think yourself as a hacking god.
man we should send the spaghetti man over to him, the one who has many fat packets.

I kid, but I hope these kids know they are fighting over a 2d spess man fart simulator.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
@Captain Cardgage when you got some guy who probably used a phishing link to get the simple password from the ss13 fallout host's account and you think yourself as a hacking god.
man we should send the spaghetti man over to him, the one who has many fat packets.

I kid, but I hope these kids know they are fighting over a 2d spess man fart simulator.
Eh. just in the moment, besides i finally got to go on my crusade to genocide every ERPer on the server. I didn't really call him a god more like
'if you want to perform a illegal crusade of a semi-what known game thats mainly for memery and/or abuse, contact him'

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I got banned on bagil the other day for giving the clown what he rightfully deserved

ss13 is falling apart men