Space Station 13

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
How long is the ban?
You could take the blue pill and appeal, only to get mocked and circlejerked on, or take the red pill and evade

it honestly wasn't long at all; if it was I definitely would've just evaded - kind of suprised I got banned for a simple clown murder lmao

Tranquill

Neutrino
Nebulae
Space Station 13 is one big meme, essentially but, I love the game. Goon and Colonial Marines are my favorite servers.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Space Station 13 is one big meme, essentially but, I love the game. Goon and Colonial Marines are my favorite servers.

I like CM sometimes, playing CL can be fun if done right- but I've had my favorite rounds as survivor honestly.

'SS13 CNN: Man unlawfully detained for giving fair rights of clowns after this year's halloween.'

chopped that :heyzeus:'s head off man

Reactions: List

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
\

chopped that :heyzeus:'s head off man

I once played as a IPc on paradise named Virgil. Who was a plasmaman rights activist. after watching sec get ourobusted by a single plasma man i jumped in to stop them from stripping them of his suit. and then forced sec officers from not escaping in time because they all slipped after trying to give chase from me when i had no-slip shoes on and threw a banana peel in sci maint. Where me and nitro then became the battle buddies once end round grief got allowed. because we just started outrobusting everyone near us with only us two.

It was a fun day. Especially since me and him took out half of the living sec officers still onboard before round had to restart.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I once played as a IPc on paradise named Virgil. Who was a plasmaman rights activist. after watching sec get ourobusted by a single plasma man i jumped in to stop them from stripping them of his suit. and then forced sec officers from not escaping in time because they all slipped after trying to give chase from me when i had no-slip shoes on and threw a banana peel in sci maint. Where me and nitro then became the battle buddies once end round grief got allowed. because we just started outrobusting everyone near us with only us two.

It was a fun day. Especially since me and him took out half of the living sec officers still onboard before round had to restart.

Just the other day, I joined just when the round started as a scientist, and figured I'd do some Xenobio'. The RNG-gods smiled upon me that day, because I got greens, light pinks, and golds and adamantites in like 15 minutes. So, i create some golems and tell them their purpose is to protect my twink ass- so, I use the golds and throw them in the chamber, then tell the golems to use the sentience potions I had just made on the creatures; which were a giant ice spider, a headslug, and a polar bear. So they do, and before we know it- we have a team to surpass metal gear. Someone comes running in and tells us the whole fucking station is on fire, so I get a space suit I nabbed earlier and use the chill-potion on it, before taking my crew to the shuttle.

The slug finds a body and becomes 'human', before using one of his powers and getting himself killed by everyone on the shuttle. Needless to say, the rest of us survived and killed a lot of people post-round.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
GUYS I CANT STOP MAKING CHLORINE TRIUFLORIDE AND BURNING THE STATION, WHAT DO I DO ?!!!

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
trialmin on hippie now and ive tried a few other servers out as well

hippie still has the best experience outside of lifeweb (lagweb more like) and fallout13 (before it turned into a copy of lagweb).

i still miss nox times. too bad ddos killed it

also rshoe keeps trolling me (or someone who's trying to copy rshoe's signature evading style) so there's that lmao

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
yeah its really good im considering to donate the guy needs the money
give money to kotowasiy before he unironically starves to death

this guy has 3 heavy seizures a month and got kicked out of his job and lives in a fucking destroyed ghetto traphouse

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
also rshoe keeps trolling me (or someone who's trying to copy rshoe's signature evading style) so there's that lmao

who r u, I grief everyone equally and havent hopped on hippie since yesterday
how are they even trolling you specifically

also what's so special about neekothing other than the drugs and hyper funny stalin roleplay straight outta garry's mod darkrp

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
who r u, I grief everyone equally and havent hopped on hippie since yesterday
how are they even trolling you specifically

also what's so special about neekothing other than the drugs and hyper funny stalin roleplay straight outta garry's mod darkrp

dude copies the same way you talk in your videos and even does the same plasma spamming as you do, so i assumed it was you

and i haven't played neekothing, might try it out later to see what the rave is about it. sounds like a crazier version of lifeweb except with even shittier graphics and more drugs