internet therapist
Nebulae
have you guys played neekothing i like it a lot

never heard of it actually, maybe ill give it a go sometime

TurboSperg

sounds like your average ss13 player to me
[doublepost=1481861045][/doublepost]
trialmin on hippie now and ive tried a few other servers out as well

hippie still has the best experience outside of lifeweb (lagweb more like) and fallout13 (before it turned into a copy of lagweb).

i still miss nox times. too bad ddos killed it

yeah, I played on hippie a lot too, until I played on bagil one day and did science, and absolutely fell back in love with it- what brought me back initially was science, but then stayed because I was getting tired of hippie- nowadays I alternate between hippie and bagil, but I mostly play bagil

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
never heard of it actually, maybe ill give it a go sometime

sounds like your average ss13 player to me
[doublepost=1481861045][/doublepost]

yeah, I played on hippie a lot too, until I played on bagil one day and did science, and absolutely fell back in love with it- what brought me back initially was science, but then stayed because I was getting tired of hippie- nowadays I alternate between hippie and bagil, but I mostly play bagil

the only worth while science on /tg/ is round start teleporting to golem ship or doing xenobio

anything else sucks dick / has less variety / takes way too long, tbh

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
the only worth while science on /tg/ is round start teleporting to golem ship or doing xenobio

anything else sucks dick / has less variety / takes way too long, tbh

yeah, I usually either do xenobio or telesci- since I have a rnd guide that doesn't take long at all. it's nice tbh

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
d27db0bb15.jpg

Reactions: List

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
When you hop on SS13 and this message is the first one in
[Common] Jack Hershall says "Hi."
[insert 5 minutes of no comm usage]
Notice
Continued abuse of the telecomms script will result in it being disabled.

Finlay
(Chief Engineer)

Last edited:

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
had a great round a day or two ago

it was a changeling round (gay as shit on hippie) and the crew greytided sec for all access

all the big memers on the station got together and used all access to get the supplies needed to make a colony on mining station

everything was player made and run; the only thing i did admin wise was spawn drone shells for ghosts that got succ'd by lings

fort ******* (the name of our colony) died to a ninja random event but we managed to kill it in the end

great shit

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

pics related:

ccb08c2e0c.jpg

dad75e46b4.jpg

we had drones mining, shaft miners mining, a extra AI that was basically our own station AI, and a bunch of other people that you can't see because we contracted a disease that made us invisible if we stood still long enough

cloning set up, RnD maxed, and we were just about to expand before ninja random event fucked us up

qbmax

Neutrino
Nebulae
one time as a ling, I outrobusted most of sec with my bretheren, then we procceded to arrest everyone and throw them in perma, after that we had a death gauntlet where the winner got to go free, but we spaced him anyway

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
ive played a few times on paradise and i gotta say, its OK

i mean, i love some of their graphics and their improved code, but the rules are gay and its filled with fur fags

nothing happens unless a traitor with hijack that is robust is doing something from what ive seen and those people are hated by the fur fags of the community so

tl;dr just another lightRP server at its core turning into the mythical "medRP" aka shitRP from what ive seen. i mean, if your into roleplay, go ahead but if you want anything interesting to happen, and being able to participate in said fun, your better off just suiciding till you get antagonist

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

i mean, i love some of their graphics and their improved code, but the rules are gay and its filled with fur fags

nothing happens unless a traitor with hijack that is robust is doing something from what ive seen and those people are hated by the fur fags of the community so

tl;dr just another lightRP server at its core turning into the mythical "medRP" aka shitRP from what ive seen. i mean, if your into roleplay, go ahead but if you want anything interesting to happen, and being able to participate in said fun, your better off just suiciding till you get antagonist

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae

Goonstation is funner for that, albei a comparably smaller playerbase, and major differences.
And a shitty map

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Current Admins:
Tortellini Tony is a GameAdmin
Swagile is a GameMaster

PM to-Admins: fuck you swagile from nebulous.cloud -- i crash a plane into your server allalALALALALALALALLALLALALLAH
Connection failed.
Reconnecting in 10 seconds...

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Current Admins:
Tortellini Tony is a GameAdmin
Swagile is a GameMaster

PM to-Admins: fuck you swagile from nebulous.cloud -- i crash a plane into your server allalALALALALALALALLALLALALLAH
Connection failed.
Reconnecting in 10 seconds...

good mEME