Serious Star Citizen

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
how the fuck do you spawn or pick a ship

im too stupid for that
There are terminals near elevators that lead to hangars.

Depending on where you are the location differs. Do you know where you currently are?

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
nah too stupid to find them

im just at the corridor leading to the hangars and find no terminal
I just realised I was thinking of a completely wrong location.

Assuming you know how to get to Teasa Spaceport, this is the dude walking around from the train area:

Around 8:30 you'll see the ship terminals on the left.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Just found this reddit post which (while not entirely complete) outlines why it's taking so long to develop things by showing all of (or most of) the planned features and their dependencies
<-- original post
na2uwcog33r51.jpg

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
NEW INSIDE STAR CITIZEN RELEASE
It talks about the new Aegis Interface they are working on (in the future every company will have it's own interface (e.g. Drake, RSI, Aegis, MISC)
It also talks about the sub-system part of ships, particularly of interest to how the engineer role will play out.

Timestapped parts:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Might try the free flight, from November 20 to December 2 the game is free and all ship are testable.

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Might try the free flight, from November 20 to December 2 the game is free and all ship are testable.
There is a schedule from which point certain ships become available to rent for free for the duration.

The Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 is taking place at New Babbage, the signs will guide you where you need to go.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
After a lot of editing with help from my org-mates:

vB0p6Au.png

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Just to those who are interested in SC but kept getting butt-fucked by the landing spline things (a.k.a restricted airspace shooting you down when leaving port).

They removed those in 3.12. It's yet to hit LIVE servers but on the PTU it's a nice addition.
[doublepost=1608063423][/doublepost]@Mic15000 you might've been interested in that.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
It's been a long while since I've played Star Citizen, however on the front of that entire aspect of gaming SQUADRON 42, the singleplayer, story and episode-driven variant of Star Citizen has been confirmed to be feature complete. Meaning that now the rest of the work is polishing, bug fixing and likely optimizing what's already there.

The biggest note of importance, this doesn't mean that it will be released soon and they haven't announced a release date or period in any form.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's been a long while since I've played Star Citizen, however on the front of that entire aspect of gaming SQUADRON 42, the singleplayer, story and episode-driven variant of Star Citizen has been confirmed to be feature complete. Meaning that now the rest of the work is polishing, bug fixing and likely optimizing what's already there.

The biggest note of importance, this doesn't mean that it will be released soon and they haven't announced a release date or period in any form.

What's really exciting to me is their engine trailer! It is amazing and if they ever license it out to the public (very likely) they can easily keep funding SC and also will allow for other devs to try their hand at new games with this technology!