Stupid shit you did as a kid

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
My mam told me not to touch the kettle when it was being boiled.... so i touched it

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I once got challenged by my brother to climb a big ass tree, just for me to fall and break one of my ribs. I was 3 - 4. (The tree was big at that age)

I once punched myself the hardest I could in the face by accident which made me get a huge nose bleed.

My friend once told me to let go of the ladder when I was pretty high up. I did it.

Oh! And once I was gonna be "tough" infront of my friends, and tried killing a snail by jumping on it, I failed horribly and hit a fucking log (yes, a fucking log) which broke my jaw and nose, luckily, it only like broke a baby tooth.

I once slammed my friends head into a glass window during a fake fight which made him lose half of his tooth, this time, it wasn't a baby tooth..

I also once thought it would be funny to throw a thick stick at one of my friends who were sitting down. I made his head bleed and he had to glue it.. He still dosen't know it was me to this day.

Oh, childhood.. Brings a tear to my eye..

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
  • Tried to pick up a brick when I was about 5, dropped straight on my toe, ripped my nail off.
  • Put my head through glass at age 3.
  • Had a girlfriend at age 10. (Yeah haha shut up was bad idea)
  • Went down a steep road on a scooter, lost control, nearly destroyed my arm.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
did u smash
Lmao how would we have managed that
Nah but we kissed heaps and shit, whole thing went down the shitter when she told me to fuck off lol
I just said "Okay" and walked off

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Stupidest thing of how I got my leg sprained was when I was around seven, my dad was dragging a garden hose down the yard and said to me "Don't step on it."
Of course I had to step on it and when he pulled it, I slipped and slightly sprained my ankle. After that I got up quickly, he did not see me, I went inside to play pitfall harry and just played off the pain. I really can't remember if I went to the doctor or not.
So stupid though, man those few times really taught me not to be arrogant lmao
a fucking garden hose.

Apache

Quark
Nebulae
- I used to take my boogers out of my nose and put them on the furniture
- I always made shelter inside my home and camp out in the night there
- When i was 6 years i always took a toilet paper roll and always throw it into my friends balcony inside his house this lasted for 2 years. [ when his balcony doors were open]
- One time me and my friends wanted to have revenge on some 6th graders so we found his house and threw eggs at his windows. [We still weren't caught]

D

Deleted member 225

got myself drunk on whatever had the highest alcohol percentage in the spirits cabinet so I could have the courage to snapchat a girl I liked. much regret afterwards from the weird shit I sent her and the major hangover
[doublepost=1463412284][/doublepost]well I wasn't a kid, it was on Saturday
shit im doing it again

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
Added another thing to it today since im still a kid

I broke my teacher's clothes and Iphone 6 with just like half a can of coke and the majority of the coke got on me

I'm proud

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
"I broke my teacher's clothes"

um ok