Stupid shit you did as a kid

Nebulae
Reactions: List

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Once upon a time I was visiting a friend in rural Romania when I was little.
We were playing around some grain stores, and I accidentally knocked over a huge sack, spilling over tons of grain everywhere

I ate chalk in school once

I threw rocks at a kid and cut his hand open ( a very sharp rock, I guess???)

Stole a kid's hat and threw it in the river
(He beat me up afterwards)

When I was staying at my grandmother's with a cousin once, we went to the balcony and started yelling at passerbys
(Someone called the police)

My favourite past-time in kindergarten was pulling chairs from kids as they tried to sit down.
(High score: 10 in a day, 1 started to cry)

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Me and my friend was throwing stones at the street once we was Seven
Was all fun and games until I shattered my dads car window
I told him it was the neighbors four year old son
He only recently got told the truth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One time in France, my Dad was out shopping and he specifically told me and a friend "Once you go to the beach, don't go on a peddle boat"
So what did we do?
We rented out a peddle boat for half an hour
The furthest you were allowed to go was 300 meters out at this place.
Anyhow, my friend jumps into the sea and HE CAN'T GET BACK UP DESPITE BEING 3x THE SIZE OF ME AND I CAN
So he swims to shore and I'm just peddling for a good 30 minutes back to shore whilst around 280 meters out
As I go near shore my friend gets back on and a family asks if I can get their ball, it's only 20-30 meters out so I agreed
I go to get their ball with my friend, the wind picks up and the ball and us gets carried out. We went out about 350 meters.
I'm hanging off the edge trying to fish for the ball and I fall in, feel a fish brush against my feet, freak out and get back into the boat with the ball.
We're peddling for the life of us to get back, however the wind is stronger, my friend gives up and I'm just their paddling
I eventually paddle into the jetski lane by accident and we see a guy on a speed boat, around 10 meters to our right, I tell him if he can help us and he responds "You're not in our section, sorry" but he calls for help. 20 minutes later a speed boat picks me and my friend up. We're around 500 meters across the shore from where we hired the peddle boat.
We eventually get back to where the family was to return the ball, they weren't there. I guess they got bored after 2 HOURS OF WAITING.

On the same trip, we hired a peddle boat the next day, it was calmer, my Dad was with us this time. He jumped in and after swimming for a minute, he tries to come back up. I place the ladder down and it hits him on the head. Looking back on things, that could have gone VERY WRONG.

All of this happened in August

All I can remember right now.
[doublepost=1464536341][/doublepost]Oh yeah, and I snorted some Tipex ):

Last edited: