Stupid shit you did as a kid

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Your mom made a huge mistake when you were a baby.
By dropping you on your head.

ISUMKJJ.jpg

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
When I was 7 I jumped off a slide because my Dad said he would catch me. He didn't catch me. I sprained my ankle -.-
that reminds me of some sicilian mafia-esque movie i watched long time ago where the dad didnt pick up the son jumping from a library on purpose to teach him honour and respect

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
that reminds me of some sicilian mafia-esque movie i watched long time ago where the dad didnt pick up the son jumping from a library on purpose to teach him honour and respect

are you sure it wasn't just a home movie of a sicilian family? because that's some shit they'd do movie or not.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
Tried to steal a smartphone
Stabbed a guy in the face

That's about it
Also that is highly unlikely.
If you actually did that you would not tell that to a forum consisting of almost 1k people, some of who can dox you and report you to your local police and show them the clear evidence.

Don't try to act hard on the internet, it only makes you look like a dickhead.
I know from experience

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you actually did that you would not tell that to a forum consisting of almost 1k people, some of who can dox you and report you to your local police and show them the clear evidence.

I know from experience

If it was long enough ago or as a minor it's likely covered by statute of limitations in Sweden.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae

I know from experience
I did it as a kid, good luck getting me caught for it

and im not trying to act hard, he was annoying the shit out of me so I grabbed my pen, turned around, aimed for the shoulder but hit his cheek

Postino

Atom
Nebulae

I know from experience
lol ive read worse on the interwebs and nothing happened

Chanchanpong

Proton
Nebulae
I was in the 1st grade, younger and shorter than other kids so I looked kindergarten. Anyways I had to piss, that day I wore a big boy belt and ran to the bathroom when my teacher finally let me go(Because how teachers say no when you ask to go) I run into bathroom and try to unbuckle belt but cant, end up pissing halfway through. Start crying, hear kids approaching for bathroom break, run out and bump into girls, realise no urinals In here.

I realise I just pissed my pants in the girls bathroom

scared-little-kid-23358241.jpg

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When I was a kid I was really violent. Had to go to this school where if you act out they literally drag you in a small room with blank walls and let you sit there for 30 min without contact with anyone.
It cured me.

Anyway before I was cured, when in like 2nd grade, right when recess came i would line up so I was always first in line. Some autistic kid would sperg out saying I was not being fair, so I would punch him. Happened like every other day.