[SUGGESTION] Space Station 13 Server

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
what slim said also the fact that you have to download an ass-old launcher just to play that shit

not worth the trouble, we live in 2018 and we how come we don't have better shit?

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
mostly because ss13 is full of weirdos who are just a tone too bad for the neb community to want to interact with, it's also a fuckload of dev work for what is literally just going to die off due to the terrible engine etc

ss13 is also just redundant now anyway, we've got a server for a futuristic serious roleplaying gamemode on a bad game engine

afaik the byond cunts have weird rules regarding donations so if we had a neb ss13 server it'd literally just slowly kill itself off due to us not being able to stick premium stuff on there

I think the donation rules are something along the line of it not allowing in-game items, so literally donations are stuck to name colour changes in OOC and in certain chases, different ghost models.

Reactions: List

HeyItsDuckerson

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
logo.png

1344965560091.jpg
Oi, even though I'm not a veteran in SS13, I still really enjoy the game because of how unique this game is and how fun it's to play with friends, and would like for Nebulous to host a SS13 server even if it's for the weekends.

For those who don't know what SS13 is, Here's a "Quick" summary from the official SS13 site:

"Space Station 13 is a community developed, multiplayer round-based role playing game, where players assume the role of a crewmember on a space station. Together they must keep the station running smoothly, whilst dealing with antagonistic forces who threaten to sabotage the mission.

At the beginning of each round, players select a crew member role on the station. These range from high up positions like the captain and heads of staff, to engineers, scientists, medical doctors, security officers, all the way down to the lower responsibility roles such as the janitor and lowly assistant. At round start, one or more players will be given an antagonistic role at random, and a secret objective that’s very likely to cause disruption to the mission at hand.

When the crew aren’t turning on each other through sheer paranoia, they will face various dangers depending on the round: Sleeper agents hell bent on sabotage, shape-shifting aliens, RPG toting syndicate operatives and more. Not to mention the occupational hazards of working in space, such as decompression, meteor showers, radiation storms, airlock mishaps, rogue AI and catastrophic engine failure."

BQ for A.I Whitelist and I'm gonna be stuck as a Janitor

WELCOME TO NEBULOUS CENTRAL

yes