• Trump

• They are both shit

• They are both good

Results are only viewable after voting.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no but it is his job to spur conversation on topics both sides of the coin care about, including race and guns, just because that gets you riled up doesn't mean it's for shillary's sake
'I would just like a follow up; stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional due to racial profiling.'
rough quote from the debate moderator when Trump brought it up
He also continued to argue with Trump when he made a rebuttal, instead of y'know, letting both sides saying whatever the fuck

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Maybe not my friend,hope is the last thing that dies.
even if the united states could somehow be improved, it wouldn't happen with one presidency.

you people seem to forget that the president doesn't completely control what the country does or what direction it takes.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
the electoral college takes care of that for ya
most electors are "faithful electors" meaning they go with the popular vote of their given state

so really a vote does count in the macro sense

also each state has a caucus or primary (or both) where individual votes do count quite heavily

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
Trump had only a few errors, including 1) constantly disrupting Hillary (though if I were put next to her with a mic I'd do the same)and 2) flopping on the Birther Movement and Iraq War debate. As the moderator brought up, Trump did condone the invasion of Iraq in 2002 when questioned in a televised interview. However, Hillary also had constantly flip-flops on the matter while in public office. As for the Birther Movement, Trump could have said "If you can say the emails were a mistake and move on, I can do it with the Birther Movement." Basically, Trump should have prevented himself from falling for the bait and kept on his toes. Other than that? He was totally right.

He pretty much hit the nail on the head when it came to the economy, the wall, etc etc, and also with most of his criticism of Clinton's past.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

14469438_1130348873726833_8231826783636403638_n.png

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Trump secured victory by a good margin even though the moderator was a biased commie democrat
The moderator is actually a republican, while I watched the the election he seemed to be fair for both of them. Trump did lie about the situation of solar energy, pathetically say that never paying his taxes makes him smart, lied about never saying that climate change is a hoax, and interrupting Hillary and the moderator while he's not supposed to. Since the moderator called him out, Trump attempted to start a scene about him being biased.

Look we shouldn't be fighting over politics and act un-civil to one another on the internet, hell even the headstaff is joining in.

Last edited:
D

Dazza

The moderator is actually a republican, while I watched the the election he seemed to be fair for both of them. Trump did lie about the situation of solar energy, pathetically say that never paying his taxes makes him smart, lied about never saying that climate change is a hoax, and interrupting Hillary and the moderator while he's not supposed to. Since the moderator called him out, Trump attempted to start a scene about him being biased.

Look we shouldn't be fighting over politics and act un-civil to one another on the internet, hell even the headstaff is joining in.

Shut up, commie

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Shut up, commie
How does it make me a communist, Trump called putin a great leader after one of the journalists told him about killing reporters that didn't agree with him. Hell after the debate trump is loosing more votes.