• Clinton

• Trump

• They are both shit

• They are both good

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Doesn't stop the mainstream media you're so fond of from spinning it that way eh?

Just like how the mainstream media never focuses on anything bad Clinton has done, Trump could literally cough during a speech and the media would say he has cancer or something.

But hey, a lot of people will blindly believe whatever since Don Lemon on CNN said it. It must be true.
Okay but why are you blaming it on me, just because some maniac beats a trump supporter doesn't mean that all hillary supports are bad. Have you been watching fox news?

Reactions: List

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Doesn't stop the mainstream media you're so fond of from spinning it that way eh?

Just like how the mainstream media never focuses on anything bad Clinton has done, Trump could literally cough during a speech and the media would say he has cancer or something.

But hey, a lot of people will blindly believe whatever since Don Lemon on CNN said it. It must be true.
And speaking of coughing, he actually interrupted rudely most of the time to the candidate and the moderator for calling him out for lying.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
He wasn't actually, he's actually republican.
Just because that trump lied about so many things that i mentioned earlier and being call out for doesn't make him bias, and it's probably a butthurt excuse because Hillary won for being professional.
Moderator mentioned the Birther movement, Tax returns and Trump insulting some american woman or whatever. Only mentioned one Clinton scandal when Trump brought it up

What about Libya, her corrupt foundation - Benghazi and countless other things that would've gotten clinton behind bars.

Yeah, that's balanced. Not.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Moderator mentioned the Birther movement, Tax returns and Trump insulting some american woman or whatever. Only mentioned one Clinton scandal when Trump brought it up

What about Libya, her corrupt foundation - Benghazi and countless other things that would've gotten clinton behind bars.

Just because some crazy fucker burned a building because he hates Hillary's response doesn't mean she is a criminal, it's his own fault that he wanted to burn someone alive in a building. If that logic is true then trump should get arrested for letting his supporters beat someone to death.

Trump me, the republican party just wants excuses not to get elected and it's pretty much running out because most of them got debunked. And trump once for all is a selfish prick, he bought all of a his charity money for a painting himself and never payed taxes for almost twenty years straight.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Just because some crazy fucker burned a building because he hates Hillary's response doesn't mean she is a criminal, it's his fault that he wanted to burn someone alive in a building. If that logic is true then trump should get arrested for letting his supporters beat someone to death.
Hey man say what you want about Clinton, and think what you want.

I just think it's stupid that someone can break federal laws and get away with it when any normal person would be (and have been) prosecuted and convicted.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Hey man say what you want about Clinton, and think what you want.

I just think it's stupid that someone can break federal laws and get away with it when any normal person would be (and have been) prosecuted and convicted.
I know, but you've been smoking my ass for having a different view on politics and want people to change my mind.
Look I've might of start a fight on your profile about trump being an asshole and a joke thread that turned into a serious one, but we should agree not to attack each other over politics, it's not appropriate at all for many reasons.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I know, but you've been smoking my ass for having a different view on politics and want people to change my mind.
Look I've might of start a fight on your profile about trump being an asshole and what not, but we should agree not to attack each other over politics, it's not appropriate at all for many reasons.
The only time I've ever 'attacked' you as a person was when I called you uninformed. And even then it wasn't really an insult, being uninformed is weirdly common these days.

Debating people is fun.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I don't see anyone talking about this here, but I still don't see why the media is criticizing Trump for LEGALLY not paying certain taxes. He isn't finding a loophole, he isn't breaking the law, he's literally using a system that was PURPOSELY SET IN PLACE.

For example, if you make a business in America and you lose 100 dollars from it, in a very very generalized way you're able to get a deduction from your taxes. Because Trump lost about a billion dollars, he's able to get a very decreased tax. This is so business owners actually have a chance.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't see anyone talking about this here, but I still don't see why the media is criticizing Trump for LEGALLY not paying certain taxes. He isn't finding a loophole, he isn't breaking the law, he's literally using a system that was PURPOSELY SET IN PLACE.

For example, if you make a business in America and you lose 100 dollars from it, in a very very generalized way you're able to get a deduction from your taxes. Because Trump lost about a billion dollars, he's able to get a very decreased tax. This is so business owners actually have a chance.
because earth is full of retards and people don't know the situration and just assume "muh taxes"

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

boy you should have checked what were the topics for that debate
The moderator has been a registered Republican for ages (despite fox news' attempt of spinning him as a Democrat somehow)

Ye, I couldn't agree more.
The same way avoiding Federal Taxes is not smart, but actually illegal.
Much like refusing to pay workers after they've done their job.

The mainstream media... jesus christ
I think you banged your head somewhere, pretty sure the only rumors regarding health came from Trump camp after 9/11/2016, but okay mate.

Also, I'm sorry if the Moderator commented on lies that Trump made. I mean... lmao.
Saying "WRONG" whenever you get called out doesn't actually make you right, neither repeating Shawn over and over.

Trump bombed the fuck out of the debate because he didn't prepare. I mean, his own team said they don't want to spend time filling his head with facts and statistics lmao

Either way...

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
The same way avoiding Federal Taxes is not smart, but actually illegal.
Are you even looking this stuff up or are you just spouting the usual ignorance that most people do? What he's doing IS NOT ILLEGAL. The law states that you can legally and legitimately avoid federal tax completely if your business suffers a substantial loss so businesses can stay afloat.

Try looking up what's illegal and what isn't next time.

EDIT: It also isn't like he just doesn't pay tax at all. He's paying property tax, state taxes, city taxes, etc. that all pay towards Obama's vacation money.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
Are you even looking this stuff up or are you just spouting the usual ignorance that most people do? What he's doing IS NOT ILLEGAL. The law states that you can legally and legitimately avoid federal tax completely if your business suffers a substantial loss so businesses can stay afloat.

Try looking up what's illegal and what isn't next time.

EDIT: It also isn't like he just doesn't pay tax at all. He's paying property tax, state taxes, city taxes, etc. that all pay towards Obama's vacation money.
That does not mean it's right, since he got bankrupt, had some privilege to not pay his taxes for years if he's still doing poor, he got his money back after that and abused it's power not to show any respect nor selflessness. IS there any evidence that he did pay taxes because in every news station besides from fox news It's proven that donald trump didn't pay any kind of taxes for almost 20 years. This is the only pathetic right wing excuse that I can think of.

Deleted member 28

Nebulae
That does not mean it's right, since he got bankrupt, had some privilege to not pay his taxes for years if he's still doing poor, he got his money back after that and abused it's power not to show any respect nor selflessness. IS there any evidence that he did pay taxes because in every news station besides from fox news It's proven that donald trump didn't pay any kind of taxes for almost 20 years. This is the only pathetic right wing excuse that I can think of.
Maybe if you personally payed taxes you'd also realize how you would take every decrease you can get. It isn't selfish to literally abide the law and not give the government more than they're asking for.

I'm honestly without words here. You genuinely think that Trump didn't pay ANY tax for 20 years? It isn't like he's sucking the dicks of each and every political figure to just get out of paying tax. The IRS would be five feet up his ass if he didn't pay his taxes.