The announcement; speculations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
So the big announcement regarding the future for lemonpunch, any speculations on what might happen? I'm bored at work, got nothing better to do than to discuss stuffs.

Is it possible to keep going using the basic available framework on LP? We all know that the scheme is heavily modified, will /it/ even run on it?

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
He's probably gonna try running something he can get for free/REALLY cheap
I'm expecting a DarkRP server or something like EUrp back.

That or he's turning it into a dating website

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Lol dating website, actually though I'm not sure how it is now but before you could milk some good dough on DarkRP due to the many kiddos wanting skins and what not.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Probably still is like that, it's got a pretty big playerbase that game mode.
He may just use that to try and start earning dosh again

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Saw someone even say "inb4 darkrp server" on the feed over there now. I think work will be put into trying to get the scheme work with the framework, if that fails vanilla, and start from scratch as well.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I'm calling dating website, then he has an excuse to pry on underage females.
anigif_optimized-22960-1426257514-1.gif

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
I have a slight feeling I'm alone here trying to keep it serious haha.

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Who said we weren't serious?
Jesus christ. Alright, well If that happens I might as well sign up, my cat is getting fed up trying to force it snuggle with me while watching the dark side of the xxx world.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
What about "Fucking over friends for money only to have it backfire massively" RP?

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
My bet is still on LP also starting fresh, however with the downside that they have to use the "vanilla cw framework".

Who'd you think be promoted to CR, CM, SD etc? Dirty Harry coming back maybe?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
My bet is still on LP also starting fresh, however with the downside that they have to use the "vanilla cw framework".
Without the designers it had, it'll never be as good as it was. If I were Gurra I'd just abandon it.

key

Nebulae
So the big announcement regarding the future for lemonpunch, any speculations on what might happen? I'm bored at work, got nothing better to do than to discuss stuffs.

Is it possible to keep going using the basic available framework on LP? We all know that the scheme is heavily modified, will /it/ even run on it?
They can't really afford to run anything major and with Gurrazor's reputation completely tarnished into oblivion he's gonnas have a hard time finding willing staff and developers to work on any projects with him. Just about everybody left and I'm not really sure if anyone's coming back, it kinda seems like this is the end of LP but I can't really say for sure. Future's always uncertain.

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
@Subeh yeah, if I remembe correctly it's really not optimized, and secure.

@Maccas I guess another game/gamemode would be better.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
They can't really afford to run anything major and with Gurrazor's reputation completely tarnished into oblivion he's gonnas have a hard time finding willing staff and developers to work on any projects with him. Just about everybody left and I'm not really sure if anyone's coming back, it kinda seems like this is the end of LP but I can't really say for sure. Future's always uncertain.
Myself, I think anything Gurra tries to do is going to crash and burn. Mainly due to lack of support and, as you stated, a tarnished reputation.

Lutic

loser
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Gustaf will create a community of fake accounts, all controlled by him. Then he'll try to attract gamer girls into it for him to dox and try to flirt with

Status
Not open for further replies.