The big bad Airsoft and RIF thread.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
what happens when you point replica guns at random untrained people

a) they laugh
b) they lose their shit cos they think it’s real
pretty why you get the big dumb when you point them at anyone not actively playing an airsoft game.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The only pic I have of me playing airsoft:
Face cropped for obvious reasons, might give a face reveal someday tho :stuck_out_tongue:
image0.jpg

I really enjoyed my first experiance at airsoft, my first patrol I played VC hunting GI's, fired my gun to see if I'd wound it up properly and I had apparently activated my fucking aimbot and hit someone 10m infront of our patrol.
instead of wearing a rice hat or something you instead take a commie flag

Husky

Nebulae
instead of wearing a rice hat or something you instead take a commie flag
This was at a different site, the VC one was at Kent while I was at my old school, this one was more local, and I didn't take the flag.

We had to capture a DDR flag from the enemy and protect our Soviet flag/Take our Soviet flag to a specific point in order to win.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
pretty why you get the big dumb when you point them at anyone not actively playing an airsoft game.

A lot of crime is performed with RIF's, so it's far from being uncommon, people in the UK are not used to firearms and the only way to really tell the difference between a RIF (if it's a good one) is by looking down the barrel.

Who in their right mind wants to look down the barrel of a gun?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The only pic I have of me playing airsoft:
Face cropped for obvious reasons, might give a face reveal someday tho :stuck_out_tongue:
image0.jpg

I really enjoyed my first experiance at airsoft, my first patrol I played VC hunting GI's, fired my gun to see if I'd wound it up properly and I had apparently activated my fucking aimbot and hit someone 10m infront of our patrol.
god i fucking hate mts so god damn much why does everyone wear it FUCK

Husky

Nebulae
you should really tuck them into your boots or tie the laces so they prevent ticks from getting in man

never got any ticks during our field exercises because i did that
I got one tick on my arm that just came out on it's own.

Husky

Nebulae
4878821dbc.png

get that checked out gamer
It was years ago, I got checked out by a medic when we RTB'd and there were no symptoms so they just kinda said 'Yeh you're fine fuck off' lmao. We put antiseptic and stuff on the area it got in and I was fine, no symptoms of lyme disease and it was only in for like 5 minutes and was quite small.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What's wrong with MTP's?
meme camo, would rather have what we previously had before we switched to multicam as its better suited for our terrain overall