The big bad Airsoft and RIF thread.

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
not seeing many picturs gang i wanna see ur loadouts

used to be a heavy boi loadout with an m60 and lots of extra ammo
54258095_2159460140788342_5517074762330800128_o.jpg

but my m60 is broke rn so i bought the cheapest m4 on patrolbase and now im a light boi
20190603174255-9257b442-la.jpg

woodland dpm gang rise up
post yall loadouts i wanna see

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
me rocking up to the game

is airsoft actually good, done paintball and it was a blast but from the pics in this thread and in general it just looks like a bunch of people that failed to get into the military

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
me rocking up to the game

is airsoft actually good, done paintball and it was a blast but from the pics in this thread and in general it just looks like a bunch of people that failed to get into the military

milsim people are people who want to pretend to be in the military without actually having the guts nor dedication to do it (at least the typical arrogant gear checking retard is)

rest who do it just for fun are cool

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
milsim people are people who want to pretend to be in the military without actually having the guts nor dedication to do it (at least the typical arrogant gear checking retard is)

Really depends on where you go, the site that I help manage has a really high count for ex-military, some who still actively serve, armed police and so forth. But you're not wrong at all; there are a lot of people that just flat out lie about this stuff.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
milsim people are people who want to pretend to be in the military without actually having the guts nor dedication to do it

my site has two regulars that almost exclusively sneak around stabbing people.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Not sure if I dislike them people or love them.
It's quite funny. They got me once before, they do much better than the guy who ran out in the middle of the village with a katana and got sprayed by a lmg.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
It's quite funny. They got me once before, they do much better than the guy who ran out in the middle of the village with a katana and got sprayed by a lmg.

BANZAI

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Really depends on where you go, the site that I help manage has a really high count for ex-military, some who still actively serve, armed police and so forth. But you're not wrong at all; there are a lot of people that just flat out lie about this stuff.
its not that

its the people who've never served or anything close to it that think they know how your gear is supposed to be, how you're supposed to clear rooms, how you're supposed to walk in forests and try to correct you on it that is incredibly annoying

you can find out if they're lying really quickly anyways by asking a few questions about very specific small things that civies don't know but are incredibly common in service

Larry Gibbons

Proton
Nebulae
I partake in monthly simunition training. Much more realistic and accurate than airsoft or paintball. Simunition rounds also cause an exponentially greater amount of pain when hit.

I am not sure if FX Simunition offers their products outside of the US, but if you guys ever get a chance to partake in a simunition training session at a gun range or training facility, I would highly recommend it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I partake in monthly simunition training. Much more realistic and accurate than airsoft or paintball. Simunition rounds also cause an exponentially greater amount of pain when hit.

I am not sure if FX Simunition offers their products outside of the US, but if you guys ever get a chance to partake in a simunition training session at a gun range or training facility, I would highly recommend it.
simunition is a fucking blast

paintball on steroids, but with real guns is gr8

Larry Gibbons

Proton
Nebulae
simunition is a fucking blast

paintball on steroids, but with real guns is gr8
Yes. Literally just replace the barrel from the Glock with a simunition barrel, and lube it up, and you have yourself a functioning simunition gun.

D

Deleted member 243

The only pic I have of me playing airsoft:
Face cropped for obvious reasons, might give a face reveal someday tho :stuck_out_tongue:
image0.jpg

I really enjoyed my first experiance at airsoft, my first patrol I played VC hunting GI's, fired my gun to see if I'd wound it up properly and I had apparently activated my fucking aimbot and hit someone 10m infront of our patrol.
very female

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
gonna get an MP7, USP, and a gas mask

gonna try to dress as a cop
>wear a PMG mask
>lenses shatter
>filter gives you asbestos
>die of heatstroke, lung cancer all while going blind at the same time