The big bad Airsoft and RIF thread.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
don't question the sight placement

no sorry i will be questioning it

can you go slap some sense into that boy?

he's gonna get his sight shot the fuck out lmao

i remember on my first gun i spent aeons tryna get the sight in a comfortable place, that place was NOT THE END OF THE BARREL!

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
No one has commented on my patch and I genuinely feel sad about it.

20aed6e89e2718057ce0a9171e456d0e.png

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
pistol only gang
if you have a decent gas blowback your pistol can shoot as far as an average aeg

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
pistol only gang
if you have a decent gas blowback your pistol can shoot as far as an average aeg
All fun in games until you load a mag and remember you forgot to actually gas it

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
All fun in games until you load a mag and remember you forgot to actually gas it
happened before, leaky glock mag
got rushed and sprayed because they thought i could still shoot LOL

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
happened before, leaky glock mag
got rushed and sprayed because they thought i could still shoot LOL
I somehow managed to get a Tokyo Marui G17 before and the mags I got with leaked constantly. Thing was great when the mags worked. $100 totally well spent I swear

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I somehow managed to get a Tokyo Marui G17 before and the mags I got with leaked constantly. Thing was great when the mags worked. $100 totally well spent I swear
tm glock for $100??
what the fuck

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
tm glock for $100??
what the fuck
Man I dunno either, it was like some weird ass Chinese website that I now swear had like spy wear and was bugged out the ass. I was so desperate for a decent Glock and TM was the only one that had the correct markings and stamps and that was actually decent. Frankly I’m still surprised I even got it delivered lmao

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Man I dunno either, it was like some weird ass Chinese website that I now swear had like spy wear and was bugged out the ass. I was so desperate for a decent Glock and TM was the only one that had the correct markings and stamps and that was actually decent. Frankly I’m still surprised I even got it delivered lmao
probably a refurb sold as new
happens a lot

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
WE handguns all the way. The exterior is solid quality, just put in your own parts if you want a perfect shooter.

High-cappa's are gay.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
the weird middle child of the mk23 and a ruger mk ii
not sure if i like it

I've got one on order, I want to mod the fuck out of it. Make it hop .45's proper.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
god damnit putin fuck your body armor export ban
I’ve been trying to find a lifchik rig for my summer Soviet-Afghan VDV loadout but theyre fucking impossible to find. Only one I found was a original GRU/KGB issued type 2 lifchik for 1000 FUCKING DOLLARS

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I’ve been trying to find a lifchik rig for my summer Soviet-Afghan VDV loadout but theyre fucking impossible to find. Only one I found was a original GRU/KGB issued type 2 lifchik for 1000 FUCKING DOLLARS
honestly mate, been there and done that

don't even bother, either just grab a replica from frontowiec or go with a chicom

only 69 euros for the headset
you may be saying only 69 euros now, but when you realise the quality on them is terrible you may reconsider

they still look cool though

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
really want a full ratnik set, 6b47 and the gssh
only 69 euros for the headset
I’ve also been torn between trying to buy an original 6b5 for like $200 or a replica with zero plates for like $60... I NEED the authenticity if I’m going to do this damn Chechen war loadout

But for some ratnik shit. I suggest going on grey shop for that stuff. I got my kerensky jackboots, telnysahka, and a couple other things from there. They’ve got loads of shit from modern to old Soviet stuff