The big bad Airsoft and RIF thread.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Reviving this thread because Airsoft is dope.

I am an official boogaloo

XaMfvKg.pnga

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I want to get into airsoft
Trust me. I used to be into airsoft and milsim. But once you graduate into actual firearms. It just isn’t the same anymore. Unless you’re playing in milsim west and are using blanks.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Trust me. I used to be into airsoft and milsim. But once you graduate into actual firearms. It just isn’t the same anymore. Unless you’re playing in milsim west and are using blanks.

I've got a Blank firing M4 since I've got a Section 5 firearms license, let's bring Milsim west to the south-east UK.

It's like fucking £14 a magazine to fill it with blanks. Fuck that.
[doublepost=1593791864][/doublepost]
Reviving this thread because Airsoft is dope.

I am an official boogaloo

XaMfvKg.pnga

If someone can put a vice-city filter over this, I'd scream.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
But once you graduate into actual firearms. It just isn’t the same anymore.

I want to shoot people but not kill them.

I can't do that with my actual guns.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I want to shoot people but not kill them.

I can't do that with my actual guns.
You can also just do reenacting like I do. Where you can shoot at people without having to worry about actually harming them

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I MISS AIRSOFT I MISS IT SO MUCH

MY L85 IS IN MY ROOM COLLECTING DUST

WHY

KbXXUQDwoXkex_VQohliRjKSY8IQLlS9dbd36LG0UXJsKAU1bz4pJcvzA6Dke_Ws3k58JNFAslzq-CCta68D406A4VNfBRyXa64TqInqNMTz8p9yxOL4cNh0FZkBK8_ZvSgONEWP

me with my mate who is a 6'3" fucking giant whilst im a 5'10" young lad

he runs a firehawk (VIRGIN LOSER XDDDD) and i run an ICS L85A2

the mud on like my lower legs is from skidding around and doing a suicidal charge at the enemy line and falling into a puddle lol

Reactions: List

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
I MISS AIRSOFT I MISS IT SO MUCH

MY L85 IS IN MY ROOM COLLECTING DUST

WHY

KbXXUQDwoXkex_VQohliRjKSY8IQLlS9dbd36LG0UXJsKAU1bz4pJcvzA6Dke_Ws3k58JNFAslzq-CCta68D406A4VNfBRyXa64TqInqNMTz8p9yxOL4cNh0FZkBK8_ZvSgONEWP

me with my mate who is a 6'3" fucking giant whilst im a 5'10" young lad

he runs a firehawk (VIRGIN LOSER XDDDD) and i run an ICS L85A2

Speed-softers are the true chads.

I will admit, I own an ARP9 but it's my 'give it to my younger brother so he can run around shooting people because I had to bring him along type gun'.

Completely reworked gearbox, don't question the sight placement, it's what he likes.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
don't question the sight placement, it's what he likes
I’ve heard of and definitely believe in customizing your weapon to your own person... But a RD at the way front of the barrel? That’s a first for me dawg

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
I’ve heard of and definitely believe in customizing your weapon to your own person... But a RD at the way front of the barrel? That’s a first for me dawg

He's pretty small, likes to run around a lot. I think it's mostly because he's so close he mostly just works off the sight picture rather than any kind of reticle.

My ... sweet, sweet and most luxury piece has to be my double-barreled shotgun.

397ebcd033ceebaf19407c9ed538b1af.png

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
He's pretty small, likes to run around a lot. I think it's mostly because he's so close he mostly just works off the sight picture rather than any kind of reticle.

My ... sweet, sweet and most luxury piece has to be my double-barreled shotgun.
Well considering that for airsoft you don’t really have much a say as to where the pellets go. That’s actually acceptable. My friend has a fucking polar star and runs around with a tank with a ROF that even rivals the “that isn’t full auto” guy

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Well considering that for airsoft you don’t really have much a say as to where the pellets go. That’s actually acceptable. My friend has a fucking polar star and runs around with a tank with a ROF that even rivals the “that isn’t full auto” guy

HPA / Polarstars just scream 'I only play to win this game'.

I run a BOLT BRSS M4 on Semi only as a DMR.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
HPA / Polarstars just scream 'I only play to win this game'.

I run a BOLT BRSS M4 on Semi only as a DMR.
I used to have a Knights M4 modded to absolute shit. Worth like $800 with all the parts excluding the actual EOTECH 552 I traded for. Thing was sick. Clocked in at like 450 min and I couldn’t even play at most fields lmao. But I had to trade it for my actual real toy guns.