The Corona Classic Ep. 2: The Second Wave (A nebulous Europa Universalis Game)

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
someone should go bavaria or another powerful HRE state, we want that to be a place of balance, not a total feeding frenzy

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
ghostkripp is playing genoa so idk about having italian ambitions you know

playing his holiness the pope could be fun but idk
playing mp you will always run into player conflict
don’t let that ruin a nation or area for you

D

Deleted member 4425

bro we were all there hahahaha we know what happened
Ok gamer you’re right, me asking for a single province and then not getting it and then being declared war upon by literally the most powerful nation in the world is justified i overstepped my bounds you got me

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Ok gamer you’re right, me asking for a single province and then not getting it and then being declared war upon by literally the most powerful nation in the world is justified i overstepped my bounds you got me
if that province is alexandria and you are asking the ottomans and you are little ethiopia ye it is lol

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

if that province is alexandria and you are asking the ottomans and you are little ethiopia ye it is lol
You’re genuinely pea brained if you think asking and demanding are the same thing, it wasn’t even the ottomans that got it it was Tunis

either way I didn’t get Alexandria, the ottomans declared war with the express purpose of taking half my nation

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
I lost A MILLION MEN in the blink of the eye at the woods Luxembourg, shifting the fate of an entire nation that spanned all of Eastern Europe
and you theoretically would’ve lost one province

simp

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
You’re genuinely pea brained
giphy.gif

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You’re genuinely pea brained if you think asking and demanding are the same thing, it wasn’t even the ottomans that got it it was Tunis

either way I didn’t get Alexandria, the ottomans declared war with the express purpose of taking half my nation
welcome to conquest in the 17th century

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
playing mp you will always run into player conflict
don’t let that ruin a nation or area for you
yeah but i dont fancy immediately picking a fight with veteran players who can squash me you know

did brandenburg last time so i dont fancy anything HRE

might pick some italian nation and get on some we wuz romans n shit stuff, but i obviously can't compete if ghostkripp's got the same / doesn't like the idea

D

Deleted member 4425

Alright gamer whatever you say, in the end I don’t at all see how it was justified to take out an entire nation especially when I didn’t even have the province you claimed I was demanding

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i think the main issue with mp games is everyone staying out of eachothers shit, when it should just be complete chaos
if everyone just blobs on ai its a bit shit

Reactions: List
Nebulae
dont feel like playing food for a thousand-hour russia
3k hours thank you very much and I am fine with allying whoever wants to, I have no real ambition to rule the world, only to stop others doing so

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
yeah but i dont fancy immediately picking a fight with veteran players who can squash me you know

did brandenburg last time so i dont fancy anything HRE

might pick some italian nation and get on some we wuz romans n shit stuff, but i obviously can't compete if ghostkripp's got the same / doesn't like the idea
yeah thats fair
player diplomacy can go a long way though, and make up for a lack of experience

whatever works for u tho xx