The fuck just happend.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Top ten images science still can't explain:

d4f92d878072b82c98afd0303aa4d9b5.png

My man. My dude. How is me posting about the natural reaction of people to OTA and Chinese whispers of "everyone's dead" something dumb...

Like why do you think most of these situations blow up as they do?
Rabid my friend the dumb is for those who don't wanna explain themselves

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Top ten images science still can't explain:

d4f92d878072b82c98afd0303aa4d9b5.png

My man. My dude. How is me posting about the natural reaction of people to OTA and Chinese whispers of "everyone's dead" something dumb...

Like why do you think most of these situations blow up as they do?
rabid i get what you're tryna say but I'm pretty sure complaining about ratings is a big no no

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
rabid i get what you're tryna say but I'm pretty sure complaining about ratings is a big no no
Nah not complaining, genuinely just wondering what part of it was dumb.

If I was to go postal over being rated dumb for making a point Pilot would have given me a reason years ago.

Nebulae
This is a shit situation for all involved, even shittier for those who have to sort it out administratively

Manios right too, crazy how misinformation can spread faster than the truth. Natural reactions are always gonna take place, IMO 16 OTA for a character who isn’t in CAB is the nuclear option, but even at that is still a viable option.
Think we should all let the dust settle rather than flinging shit and rating dumb people left right and centre

except CNS’ post that was pretty dumb

D

Deleted member 4425

This is a shit situation for all involved, even shittier for those who have to sort it out administratively

Manios right too, crazy how misinformation can spread faster than the truth. Natural reactions are always gonna take place, IMO 16 OTA for a character who isn’t in CAB is the nuclear option, but even at that is still a viable option.
Think we should all let the dust settle rather than flinging shit and rating dumb people left right and centre

except CNS’ post that was pretty dumb
i would have loved to let CAB and OSI deal with it, but its happened and in the past

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
If it were just a random UIL worker, either cops would've been sent in or nobody would've

but it was someone high up/in charge of a lot of classified stuff, can't just ignore that

(also I wanted to give OTA something to do, I even asked @sky and @Smallfries to get cab to do a broadcast with the EXPLICIT PURPOSE of making sure people had a warning and could stay clear + to promote roleplay over s2k.)