The fuck just happend.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Anyway I just wanna gently remind everyone as I leave the thread that Pilotbland got seven people PK'd in a shotcop he participated in after furiously shat on shotcoppers for months. His response was "I never said I wasn't a hypocrite" before he went right back to shitting on people who shotcopped.

He spent weeks shitting on people who's characters didn't do anything but sit around and passive as being "unrealistic".

He flags off when three or more cops are online and genuinely believes nobody else can RP when he does this.

He's apparently ignored the fact safe zones exist now and have been used because it doesn't fit his narrative when stuff like this happens.

He's dismissed absolutely anyone who tried to do things he claimed were impossible as either "memes" not worthy of his time (@chronos) or just ignored.

He is not constructive. He doesn't care about what you do if you do not fit his vision for "good roleplay" and the only times he actually bothers commenting are to shit on people's efforts or get some sort of samey zinger. Assuming he engages at all and doesn't just rate you because "he doesn't care bro!!".

Have fun guys, and if you take anything he says at face value or think it has merit, you're sorta dumb.
Yes hello? Based department? I’d like to report an absolutely based and redpilled post

Reactions: List

ZeroPants

Electron
Nebulae

Keep in mind, the only reason I was under the map was because an OTA knocked me out, and that sent me under the map, I requested help as soon as it happened

Cookie!

Golly!
Nebulae
wrCwxAX.png

only real homies remember this beach

only real homies remember this beach

ZeroPants

Electron
Nebulae
I just realized this is only the start of the PK wave. Any people who had friends that were killed in the sweep will end up trying to PK the people that caused it.

And it will keep going, until we are back to D 47 rebel society

If the situation isn't voided this could go very bad