the last of us part II (potential spoilers ahead)

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
game's good plots alright i see why they went for it and it aligns with how tlou1 easily threw out the character deaths

knew the premise before going into it, agree with druckmans post that the stuff in between make all the bits around and leading up to it make sense/viable

can't really see them making a second game without doing some of the things they did?? was the sequel not meant to change anything?

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
game's good plots alright i see why they went for it and it aligns with how tlou1 easily threw out the character deaths

knew the premise before going into it, agree with druckmans post that the stuff in between make all the bits around and leading up to it make sense/viable

can't really see them making a second game without doing some of the things they did?? was the sequel not meant to change anything?

is this a troll post

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i really can't see how anyone can enjoy the plot without deluding themselves

they portray ellie like some evil cunt and abby as a goodhearted person and then you have the
"she's pregnant"
"good"

scene

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i really can't see how anyone can enjoy the plot without deluding themselves

they portray ellie like some evil cunt and abby as a goodhearted person and then you have the
"she's pregnant"
"good"

scene
i mean ellie does go around someone else's gaff fucking genociding everyone it's funny as fuck to watch u have to be a bit of a moron to not realise that she's as bad as 'the bad guys' for chasing them to fuck knows where and killing them all(or most of them)

D

Deleted member 22

Getting further in the story dont RIP my head off
I actually like Abby as a character I can relate to the fear of heights thing she has going on I dont think she's that bad of a character

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rope physics on point

Romeo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
game's good plots alright

please say sike

characters are lazily written, especially the new ones (example: disregarding joel's wariness of everybody around him just to kill him off within the first two hours of the game), false advertising that portrayed the game as another venture between ellie and joel which many fans bought the game for (but joel's practically a cameo at this point since he makes his appearance only in flashbacks), constant violence for the sake of violence, disrespect towards the first game's characters, trite message within the plot that is delivered piss poor, and for a revenge story, there's no payoff whatsoever.

and that's not even touching on the gameplay that they did little to improve upon aside from making it look nicer.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
please say sike

characters are lazily written, especially the new ones (example: disregarding joel's wariness of everybody around him just to kill him off within the first two hours of the game), false advertising that portrayed the game as another venture between ellie and joel which many fans bought the game for (but joel's practically a cameo at this point since he makes his appearance only in flashbacks), constant violence for the sake of violence, disrespect towards the first game's characters, trite message within the plot that is delivered piss poor, and for a revenge story, there's no payoff whatsoever.

and that's not even touching on the gameplay that they did little to improve upon aside from making it look nicer.
ok you seem to care a lot more than i do

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i can let it go that the writing is shoddy but when you have people like troy baker saying that the game wasn't supposed to be enjoyed and that it's their art then it shows how out of touch the developer is with their consumer. 'we've got loads of awards so we can't make any bad products'.