the last of us part II (potential spoilers ahead)

mushi

i'm addicted to serotonin
Nebulae
lol r/gamingcirclejerk has spent like a week shitting on tlou 2 haters calling them [thing]phobic

Reactions: List

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
2fbohzwn4v551.png

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
haven't read through the thread really nor have I finished watching this playthrough, but i think they fucked up shoving the whole abby storyline in at the end as a really long flashback, would've been nice to have that context before she fuckin andrew ryan'd joel

same goes for all the flashbacks really, I think they should've put a lot of 'em in at the prologue and then sparingly used mini-flashbacks in the middle of the storyline just for narrative cohesion, it just feels all over the place to me tbh

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
this game never happened

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I never played TLOU and I wholeheartedly agree.
It aint cannon if we dont accept it as cannon.
it's just like season 8 of GOT and season 6 of LOST. Pretend they never happened and everything is fine

I'd give my opinion on the game but it's already been said and here and more. Just disappointing that the writers looked through all their drafts and decided "yep, this is the one!!" This game once again reminds me of GOT's last season: was it a technical masterpiece? Certainly. But unfortunately, the story completely and utterly ruined it, and unlike any technical issue, a screwed story is completely unfixable

pewdiepie literally almost quit the game after the scene lmao, really don't blame him

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
apparently r/tlou and r/gamingcirclejerk are defending this game to hell and high water

meanwhile r/tlou2 has become a golf subreddit

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
apparently r/tlou and r/gamingcirclejerk are defending this game to hell and high water

meanwhile r/tlou2 has become a golf subreddit
well of course

it's reddit

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
this game might've been palatable if it had multiplayer
i heard TLOU1's multiplayer was pretty good

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
105277673_2720253658204808_1623760356489354065_n.png

Reminder the ET game was so poorly received they had to bury thousands of unsold copies in the desert and everyone assumed it was an urban legend until they all got found a few years ago.

Yeah it was fairly fun tbh. Nothing amazing to me but a lot of people loved it.

D

Deleted member 3818

this game might've been palatable if it had multiplayer
the combat, crafting and movement mechanics made for very fun and unique gameplay. Adding a free multiplayer expansion would actually make me consider buying it.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
God I just want mulriplayer
would've been the only reason you boot up the game again, if they had a multiplayer like the first with new mechanics and some cool new additions to the settlement system then that would've been dope as fuck.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
the sex scene wasn't even good wtf

flat ass titties.
honestly at first i thought it was just some twink getting down with pride month with daddy but no. just some flat chested woman who got stuck with a 2 pump chump.
(Posted about this in screenshot thread and didn't realize this thread existed at the time)
That's how a woman looks like when very muscular. There's not much fatty tissue left in breasts, if one does lots of upper-body workout - regardless of gender. Unless they have a specific diet for it, IIRC.
Could they have made a female villain character that has a fit, yet feminine physique? Probably. It certainly would've toned down the onslaught of transphobic comments.
As-is, majority of people were given such a revelation on female health that they didn't know what to do with this information. Besides, well, being pretty rude about it.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
105277673_2720253658204808_1623760356489354065_n.png

Reminder the ET game was so poorly received they had to bury thousands of unsold copies in the desert and everyone assumed it was an urban legend until they all got found a few years ago.

Yeah it was fairly fun tbh. Nothing amazing to me but a lot of people loved it.

Reminder that TLOU2 has worse ratings than Hunt Down the Freeman

I'm not interested in TLOU2 and idc what you think about it's quality, there's NO WAY it's worse than HDTF