Information The Nebulous.cloud Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
nebulous.jpg

Announcing the long awaited Nebulous.cloud Store!

Yes we realise how long it's taken to get this up and running, since a fair few have asked for it.

Just to give a quick run through of the benefits:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HL2_RP.png

Zombie Faction Whitelist

p e t Flags

Citizen Body-groups

Premium Containers

_________________________________________________________________________________

And for the forums you get a nice banner, with access to the Premium Discussion forum!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://nebulous.cloud/store/

Also with a quick note, on writing this we're currently at 998 members!
With kind regards,
The Staff of Nebulous

Last edited:

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Can I cancel the subscription immedeatly after I order it and keep the benefits for the rest of the month?

I don't like subscriptions.

Rickson

Neutrino
Nebulae
Nice to see a store again, and with a much more reasonable price.

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Can I cancel the subscription immedeatly after I order it and keep the benefits for the rest of the month?

I don't like subscriptions.
Yes, once you've paid the first month you keep it for the rest of that month. There are tons of instructions online to show you how to cancel a subscription on Paypal.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Yes, once you've paid the first month you keep it for the rest of that month. There are tons of instructions online to show you how to cancel a subscription on Paypal.
Good. I may purchase it next month then.

Status
Not open for further replies.