HL2RP 'The new metro map is terrible' Thread| Agree/Disagree , and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keller

Quark
Nebulae
I don’t really mind the map all that much. I think there is a decent amount of no mans land that makes fights feel slightly more organic, and it’s nice not having a fight in the same exact spot every time (like fort Sevastopol on Asheville).

I have also experienced a lot of the servers story so far on this map and I do love the story telling this iteration. The attention to detail and effort put into the events is truly spectacular from the whole staff team. @Toriwarior30055 in particular has melted my chars mind a couple times now. Thank you, friend.

I personally say that as a whole the depth to city life and the loop are more organic and naturally engaging, and will always be more so my cup of tea, however Asheville, and this map in particular have had some of the best story telling so far in my opinion and it’s made things a lot more enjoyable for me recently. That being said I think the map get the job done and the staff team have leveraged the dark spookiness well. I don’t love it, but I like it more than apoc, and Asheville thus far.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My only gripe with the map is the small event box. That is all. In an ever changing world with different enviroments, variety is nice and the fact that people's main complaint is that "it's too dark" clearly don't understand that this limiting factor is probably THE POINT.

If a map lessens your interest in the character you make, you must not have a very interesting character.

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
from a purely combat perspective:

I am glad we took a break from a gigantic open areas environment.
I just wish the map was brighter so combat wouldn't look like this:

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.