Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
I've never touched Battlefield 1 or any other Battlefield game
5188042%2B_cf45a1b36b6f064e1d2cb2193e7873d8.jpg

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
So just because you feel it's a reskin, means its not worth 60 dollars?

Fuck, I could say Overwatch was a reskin of TF2 if I was self-conscious of TF2's fate (and it won't die out, trust me). But I don't because it only has inspirations from TF2, and is a different game that plays differently.

I do believe that Battlefield 1 is getting more praise than it should, but then again, I've never touched Battlefield 1 or any other Battlefield game for that matter.

Also, you may feel that it's a reskin because it's incredibly hard to make games look prettier every time, especially since Battlefield 1 is set in a different time to Battlefield 4, so new textures have to be made for that time period.

The engine would be hard to update and make the physics better also.

2poqsz9.jpg

[doublepost=1465916728][/doublepost]All I was saying is that it feels like a fucking rehash the same way black ops 3 is a rehash of Advanced warfare or world at war is a rehash of modern warfare 1 and the future infinite warfare is a rehash of every cod before it. Different themes, different time periods and different stories.
But it's the same tedious fucking mechanics of getting inside a vehicle, running over people shooting them and occasionally dying to retards using OP weapons the fps shooter industry is oversaturated with cheap shit like this where the only creative "sidestep" is figuring out what fucking time period to probe and inject into next to make those sweet 60x2 dollas

Nothing has changed in the battlefield formula since Bad Company 2 and that was like 7 years ago. Even longer before that if you count the development period.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

[doublepost=1465916728][/doublepost]All I was saying is that it feels like a fucking rehash the same way black ops 3 is a rehash of Advanced warfare or world at war is a rehash of modern warfare 1 and the future infinite warfare is a rehash of every cod before it. Different themes, different time periods and different stories.
How can it be a rehash if it is a complete overhaul of both the graphical presentation, mechanics, weapons, sound fidelity and other things which have yet to be presented to the public.
But it's the same tedious fucking mechanics of getting inside a vehicle, running over people shooting them and occasionally dying to retards using OP weapons the fps shooter industry is oversaturated with cheap shit like this where the only creative "sidestep" is figuring out what fucking time period to probe and inject into next to make those sweet 60x2 dollas
You are literally just making yourself out to be mentally challenged. This is a big step in the right direction, instead of taking the same route COD is taking. COD is a literal rehash of the previous games. However I will agree that Battlefield 4 was a rehash of Battlefield 3 with minor additions here and there.

Nothing has changed in the battlefield formula since Bad Company 2 and that was like 7 years ago. Even longer before that if you count the development period.

log off this site and never come back bastard
please

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
log off this site and never come back bastard

prove me wrong plz. oh yeah right there were nazi zombies in that game sorry
[doublepost=1465917406][/doublepost]

How can it be a rehash if it is a complete overhaul of both the graphical presentation, mechanics, weapons, sound fidelity and other things which have yet to be presented to the public.

You are literally just making yourself out to be mentally challenged. This is a big step in the right direction, instead of taking the same route COD is taking. COD is a literal rehash of the previous games. However I will agree that Battlefield 4 was a rehash of Battlefield 3 with minor additions here and there.

please

damn you sound flustered, triggered because literally everything I said is true?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
damn you sound flustered, triggered because literally everything I said is true?
can you literally not see that i actually agreed with you in terms of battlefield 4 being somewhat of a rehash when compared to battlefield 3

i literally pointed out why what you said was incorrect
[doublepost=1465917533][/doublepost]
the burden of proof is on you for making dog shit assumptions that achieve nothing but make you look like a massive autist
this

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
I mean I can't answer all of your posts simultaneously so I'll just go ahead and pose this very important question to determine which kind of a human being you are and thus conclude this conversation:

Do you honestly believe Battlefield 1 is going to be worth paying 120 dollars for? You want to pay EA 60 dollars for FOUR fucking maps and a few remodelled weapons and new vehicles like horses and artillery (artillery is going to more than likely use rehashed tank code from battlefield 3/4)? And then you're also going to give them 60 dollars for five DLC packs containing maps and weapons and vehicles which should've been included in the base game in the first place?

If yes: you're the reason games like Battlefield: Shitline are being published and funded by major publishers instead of games like The Witcher 3

if no: you're a decent person.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Protip: Wait a few weeks after the game comes out and see what everyone else has to say about it. If it's fun, 60 bucks for a good game (re-skinned old one, or not) isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I mean I can't answer all of your posts simultaneously so I'll just go ahead and pose this very important question to determine which kind of a human being you are and thus conclude this conversation:

Do you honestly believe Battlefield 1 is going to be worth paying 120 dollars for? You want to pay EA 60 dollars for FOUR fucking maps and a few remodelled weapons and new vehicles like horses and artillery (artillery is going to more than likely use rehashed tank code from battlefield 3/4)? And then you're also going to give them 60 dollars for five DLC packs containing maps and weapons and vehicles which should've been included in the base game in the first place?

If yes: you're the reason games like Battlefield: Shitline are being published and funded by major publishers instead of games like The Witcher 3

if no: you're a decent person.
oh wow dude did you get a special list that said every single map and vehicle and weapon that was gonna be in the game? holy shit ddue how? can u tell me? can u give me more info about the ggame PLEAS

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
oh wow dude did you get a special list that said every single map and vehicle and weapon that was gonna be in the game? holy shit ddue how? can u tell me? can u give me more info about the ggame PLEAS

eh EA and DICE said there would be 4 maps included in the game. they also mentioned "macrotransactions" as opposed to microtransactions because we all know microtransactions are bad but macro is good. So yeah there's another business strategy for you. more than likely they'll sell these DLC with maps and weapons in these "macrotransactions" values i.e 10 dollars or something.

I mean how old are you you've obviously not played a lot of EA games or read a lot about them otherwise you'd be pretty well acquainted with their "wall street agenda" of the gaming industry.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
eh EA and DICE there would be 4 maps included in the game. they also mentioned "macrotransactions" as opposed to microtransactions because we all know microtransactions are bad but macro is good. So yeah there's another business strategy for you. more than likely they'll sell these DLC with maps and weapons in these "macrotransactions" values i.e 10 dollars or something.

I mean how old are you you've obviously not played a lot of EA games or read a lot about them otherwise you'd be pretty well acquainted with their "wall street agenda" of the gaming industry.
YEAH HOW OLD ARE YOU @lil fandango , YOU'RE LIKE 5

can't believe you weren't alive for BF1942!! fucking autist

you haven't seen the world and the true face of EA like i have

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
eh EA and DICE there would be 4 maps included in the game. they also mentioned "macrotransactions" as opposed to microtransactions because we all know microtransactions are bad but macro is good. So yeah there's another business strategy for you. more than likely they'll sell these DLC with maps and weapons in these "macrotransactions" values i.e 10 dollars or something.

i like how you immediately resort to the age argument asking me how old i am when i've played pretty much every battlefield game in the serie except for hardline

sure, hardline was subpar compared to the rest of the series, but the rest was pretty much really fuckin fun, who knows how 1 will turn out. why don't you shut the fuck up and stop badmouthing the game when it hasn't come out, you haven't played it so why do you think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion? wait till it comes out and see if its good, ill suck your dick if it turns out to be shit since you obviously are so dedicated to being right and getting the last word you turbo autist

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
i like how you immediately resort to the age argument asking me how old i am when i've played pretty much every battlefield game in the serie except for hardline

sure, hardline was subpar compared to the rest of the series, but the rest was pretty much really fuckin fun, who knows how 1 will turn out. why don't you shut the fuck up and stop badmouthing the game when it hasn't come out, you haven't played it so why do you think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion? wait till it comes out and see if its good, ill suck your dick if it turns out to be shit since you obviously are so dedicated to being right and getting the last word you turbo autist

Eh i'm a little confused as to why you're so aggressive. I am being skeptical and with respect to EAs previous blunders, the most recent ones being Battlefield Hardline and Battlefront (how the fuck can you fuck up something like Battlefront? They already had a game and a formula to follow but instead these fucks try to be creative and pleasing to the mass audiences and casuals to rake in money on the Star Wars episode 7 hype), I will remain skeptical until such a time comes when EA actually starts releasing quality instead of shit tier games that have to be patched for months (see Battlefield 4) until you can actually play them and with 60 dollar premium packs which contain nothing but weapons, vehicles and maps that should've been included in the game in the first place.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Eh i'm a little confused as to why you're so aggressive. I am being skeptical and with respect to EAs previous blunders, the most recent ones being Battlefield Hardline and Battlefront (how the fuck can you fuck up something like Battlefront? They already had a game and a formula to follow but instead these fucks try to be creative and pleasing to the mass audiences and casuals to rake in money on the Star Wars episode 7 hype), I will remain skeptical until such a time comes when EA actually starts releasing quality instead of shit tier games that have to be patched for months (see Battlefield 4) until you can actually play them and with 60 dollar premium packs which contain nothing but weapons, vehicles and maps that should've been included in the game in the first place.
star wars battlefront was 'messed up' because A) EA liked to save content as DLC and B) EA had to introduce DICE to battlefront; a game series they've never worked with before

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
star wars battlefront was 'messed up' because A) EA liked to save content as DLC and B) EA had to introduce DICE to battlefront; a game series they've never worked with before

Oh so all the drama propo videos where the DICE developers say they played Battlefront 1 and 2 constantly and are honored to be selected to develop the next one were lies? Every single developer on DICE knew exactly what they needed to do to make a true Battlefront sequel but the EA jews said "fuck you guys, we need a 60 dollar expansion pack, like 2 maps, 2 gamemodes and as little content in the base game as possible to make the deadline and release the game when the movie comes out in order to gain monies on the hype."

I actually appreciate DICE and what they do. I actually resent EA for being Nazis who force DICE to make shit quality games like this. Wouldn't surprise me if EA drops placards off at the DICE office saying "Arbeit Macht Frei" now and then, just to keep the spirits up.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Oh so all the drama propo videos where the DICE developers say they played Battlefront 1 and 2 constantly and are honored to be selected to develop the next one were lies? Every single developer on DICE knew exactly what they needed to do to make a true Battlefront sequel but the EA jews said "fuck you guys, we need 60 dollar expansions packs, like 2 maps, 2 gamemodes and as little content as possible to make the deadline and release the game when the movie comes out in order to gain monies on the hype."
corporations will be corporations. at the end of the day, their only duty is to make sure their product is profitable. If they can do that by gulling poor saps into purchasing unfinished, low content games with after-purchases they've succeeded.

people will still buy it so they never have to worry

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Oh so all the drama propo videos where the DICE developers say they played Battlefront 1 and 2 constantly and are honored to be selected to develop the next one were lies? Every single developer on DICE knew exactly what they needed to do to make a true Battlefront sequel but the EA jews said "fuck you guys, we need 60 dollar expansions packs, like 2 maps, 2 gamemodes and as little content as possible to make the deadline and release the game when the movie comes out in order to gain monies on the hype."

I actually appreciate DICE and what they do. I actually resent EA for being Nazis who force DICE to make shit quality games like this. Wouldn't surprise me if EA drops placards off at the DICE office saying "Arbeit Macht Frei".
playing a game constantly won't necessarily make it easier to create a new sequel for it, especially in a different engine.