The next Battlefield

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
corporations will be corporations. at the end of the day, their only duty is to make sure their product is profitable. If they can do that by gulling poor saps into purchasing unfinished, low content games with after-purchases they've succeeded.

And that is exactly why I'm sitting here arguing that Battlefield 1 will be just as bad. The EA propaganda and hype they can raise with trailers will only do so much in the end when we sit there playing a single map and gamemode (like Hoth Walker Assault on Battlefront).
[doublepost=1465920456][/doublepost]EA has really become a parody of itself to the point where their anti-consumer practices seem to please people instead of pissing them off like ages ago when they bought Westwood studios and countless other quality development studios just like DICE and then fucked them over in the ass because they care about nothing more than pleasing shareholders instead of actually contributing the game market.

Imagine if Valve had stock holders and wasn't privately owned by Gabe (someone who actually knows the business and respects gamers and consumers alike). Not only would Half life 3 been released already, we'd probably be playing Half-life 6½ : Resurgence of the Freeman.

That does sound pretty dope tho so I wouldn't complain.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Not only would Half life 3 been released already, we'd probably be playing Half-life 6½ : Resurgence of the Freeman.
By this sentence alone, I can tell how uninformed you are.

Please do some research on Valve and Half-Life 3. I'd start by watching Valve News Network.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
By this sentence alone, I can tell how uninformed you are.

Please do some research on Valve and Half-Life 3. I'd start by watching Valve News Network.

lol did you even read the rest of my comment. If valve was owned by greedy snobs who know nothing about the gaming industry then we most DEFINITELY would have advanced to something like Half-Life 6 right now. Good thing it's not.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Sorry, my fault on my end :( Was under the impression that you thought that would've been happy if that happened.
Just buggered as hell that "small" developers and publishers like CD Projekt Red have to take the creative and competitive leaps that EA, Activision and Ubisoft can actually afford with their gigantic coffers, which is why I'm even posting on this thread in the first place.
I really could give fuck all about Battlefield 1. If it's bad it's bad, if it's good it's good. Can we just advance past assault rifles and noobtubes and shit already and get some interesting games from these powerhouses going before I die of old age

Nebulae
Wait what.
Picture please.
We+wuz+germans+and+shit+gray+azure+this+is+in+battlefield+1_2c851a_5945909.jpg

We wuz germans n shit