News The next voyage of nebulous

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
@alex Have you given any thought about what kind of inventory system you guys want?

Something visual like this
bdfa8714b47e5f9d6e8a39d4001d7cbce1273de4.jpeg

Or a text based inventory where items are listed in in text after a command or button is pressed.

x1 Water Bottle
x2 Medical Kits
They will use a voice based one, it will use TTS to tell you what you got on your inventory. No textRP here boy

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

@alex Have you given any thought about what kind of inventory system you guys want?

Something visual like this
bdfa8714b47e5f9d6e8a39d4001d7cbce1273de4.jpeg

Or a text based inventory where items are listed in in text after a command or button is pressed.

x1 Water Bottle
x2 Medical Kits
please for the love of all that is holy canoli avoid a UI like this
it looks like a friggin mobile game, idk how people can stand playing on this server with the UI like flappy bird crossy street lookin ass

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
please for the love of all that is holy canoli avoid a UI like this
it looks like a friggin mobile game, idk how people can stand playing on this server with the UI like flappy bird crossy street lookin ass
with the sleek character select theyve shown i imagine the inventory will look just as good

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Never played GTArp though it does remind me of Dayz roleplay. Which was honestly pretty fun if you could suspend your disbelief when it comes to voices. Since you tend to recognize people's voices after knowing them. Though if I do play it would be fun to put voices to names I've only seen on the forums for years.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
screaming at the idea of some musty sounding moderator screaming over the microphone to try herd some players because someone broke the rule

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
screaming at the idea of some musty sounding moderator screaming over the microphone to try herd some players because someone broke the rule
Yeah that ain't gonna happen, you need to say in character.
[doublepost=1623537043][/doublepost]It isn't like DarkRP guys, I dunno how many times this has to be explained.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
[doublepost=1623537043][/doublepost]It isn't like DarkRP guys, I dunno how many times this has to be explained.
just saw it happen in a tiktok and i had so much secondhand embarassment

The moderators had the flight mod and were flying around and shit

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

I imagine we'll adopt the 'moderation comes after IC situations are over' kinda thing

It's just easier than trying to moderate mid situation

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
citizens arent supposed to have guns

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

We'll have some admin tools but I highly doubt more than 5 people will have access to them.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Disabling typing entirely except for emotes n other commands like /me works a charm

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
i never played gtarp but i MIGHT try this one..

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
i never played gtarp but i MIGHT try this one..

Do it u can flex as a cop and rp without your mask. Unless the Lore of neb gtarp introduces COVID19 then u gotta put on a mask karen

D

Deleted member 4795

@alex I'm not sure if anybody brought this up so I apologize if it's a repeat question but what are your thoughts on allowing things like pets? Things like dogs and cats and what not. I've seen some other servers have that as a feature but what do you guys think?

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
@alex I'm not sure if anybody brought this up so I apologize if it's a repeat question but what are your thoughts on allowing things like pets? Things like dogs and cats and what not. I've seen some other servers have that as a feature but what do you guys think?

Go for ultra realism. Attention to detail and all that! This excites me. And sorry for another of posting I'm currently in a hospital waiting room overseeing a criminal who needs to be assessed for his medical fitness