News The next voyage of nebulous

shit

Atom
Nebulae
If there was a God He wouldn't have allowed BathSaltsAddict to write the R. Stryker logs.

They were fake btw, but still. Kinda adds to the weirdness. A look into the mind of the unhinged.
I was mocking you for your grammar

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
329f85ad95.jpg

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You do realize that when I say pets I mean NPC companions that follow you around right? On other servers they use the same AI as Chop in the campaign. Like fuck people are going to play as them.
Someone’s still gonna moan over the mic pretending to fuck it at some point though

Never underestimate people on the internet

D

Deleted member 4795

Someone’s still gonna moan over the mic pretending to fuck it at some point though

Never underestimate people on the internet

Yeah and every once and a while someone sticks their dick in the ration machine on the HL2RP servers. There's morons everywhere and neb does a good job of snuffing them out quickly.

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Whilst I agree with not allowing random people to play as animals, I do think what NoPixel has with their K9 units, giving the cops a bit of a better chance in situations like bank heists and with people fleeing on foot, should be considered; i.e: an extremely well scrutinized, limited whitelist for people who already have cop characters, similar to how HL2RP does Airwatch for example.

For example, I used to watch Strippin play as a K9 unit alongside a bunch of cops in NoPixel and it made some situations a bit more balanced.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Whilst I agree with not allowing random people to play as animals, I do think what NoPixel has with their K9 units, giving the cops a bit of a better chance in situations like bank heists and with people fleeing on foot, should be considered; i.e: an extremely well scrutinized, limited whitelist for people who already have cop characters, similar to how HL2RP does Airwatch for example.

For example, I used to watch Strippin play as a K9 unit alongside a bunch of cops in NoPixel and it made some situations a bit more balanced.

Nope, give everyone the opportunity to apply. Don't just automatically give it to those who hold a whitelist for another server.