News The next voyage of nebulous

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
@alex I'm not sure if anybody brought this up so I apologize if it's a repeat question but what are your thoughts on allowing things like pets? Things like dogs and cats and what not. I've seen some other servers have that as a feature but what do you guys think?
Not at a stage to consider anything like that.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

@alex I'm not sure if anybody brought this up so I apologize if it's a repeat question but what are your thoughts on allowing things like pets? Things like dogs and cats and what not. I've seen some other servers have that as a feature but what do you guys think?
things like pets?
Things like dogs and cats and what not.
803765efe8.jpg

Please. Not again.​

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
yeah cause it worked great in stasiland right

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
if the pets were just NPCs then it'd be alright, probably anyway

but you just know some stryker copycat is gonna come along at some point

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
if the pets were just NPCs then it'd be alright, probably anyway

but you just know some stryker copycat is gonna come along at some point
its voice rp bro what they gonna do with their NPC dog moan at it through their microphone?

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
If I see some mf'er roleplaying as a dog I will spend every waking moment shooting you with my flying motorcycle.
I will RP a loose bobcat that got out of the zoo and is now being chased by animal control

Humans better run or get on-top of their cars.

D

Deleted member 243

god is death? fuck you mean??
[doublepost=1623755987][/doublepost]
remember reenacting The Runningman on 2 stray dogs using my government funded trabant
If there was a God He wouldn't have allowed BathSaltsAddict to write the R. Stryker logs.

They were fake btw, but still. Kinda adds to the weirdness. A look into the mind of the unhinged.