News The next voyage of nebulous

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i think it's intended more as a "dont do things that will almost assuredly end in your death without fear of repercussion",

rather than referencing events in which there is a clear risk/reward situation involving your possible death/injury/incarceration
Hope terrorist acts in the name of Allah to gain my 70 virgins isn't considered not caring for my life

inshallah

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hope terrorist acts in the name of Allah to gain my 70 virgins isn't considered not caring for my life

inshallah
I mean it'll likely earn you life in jail unless you perma so..

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i think we only need one rule and it says "stay in character, don't be a retard" if that dont make sense then u dont get to play

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
So I'm allowed to be a clown, then?
I have the horn, have the balloons on-hand to /me makes balloon animal and blow into it to make the sound.
I can do low-speed police chases on a moped, right? That's allowed?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I have the horn, have the balloons on-hand to /me makes balloon animal and blow into it to make the sound.
Yeah but nobody will likely care about /me's
Yeah why not?

Nebulae
Yeah but nobody will likely care about /me's
Yeah why not?
That reminds me. How do actions work? Do we just like do them in the game and if we can't do them in the game then L or do we do it dnd style where we're like say actions in our normal voice and do dialog in characters voice

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
hell a creative clown with honking noises could be fun

D

Deleted member 7099

street performers were always really fun for rp but now in dis setting with the aspect of voice i expect it to get even better honestly

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae

maxresdefault.jpg

it's time

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
That reminds me. How do actions work? Do we just like do them in the game and if we can't do them in the game then L or do we do it dnd style where we're like say actions in our normal voice and do dialog in characters voice
Do them in game if it's possible and y'know, kinda pretend to do the action otherwise; even something simple like grabbing someones ID can be faked with the finger pointing.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think something cool to build hype would be a changelog to post developments you make, up to you lot tho :)