News The next voyage of nebulous

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
image0.gif

Nebulae
Okay so it says it's gonna be serious but what's the status on like how much tomfoolery we can commit?

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Okay so it says it's gonna be serious but what's the status on like how much tomfoolery we can commit?

I'd like it to be the same level of seriousness we take here at Neb on HL2RP. Same standards of applications/whitelists and that gubbins.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
You’ll be allowed to mess around as much as you want but you’ll need to stay in character and not break rules like not valuing your life.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Terrorism, bank robberies, gang war and or any other dangerous situation you put yourself in can easily be taken as "not caring for your life" with the right (or wrong in this case) set of eyes looking at the situation

It's vague enough to be up to interpretation

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Terrorism, bank robberies, gang war and or any other dangerous situation you put yourself in can easily be taken as "not caring for your life" with the right (or wrong in this case) set of eyes looking at the situation

It's vague enough to be up to interpretation
i think it's intended more as a "dont do things that will almost assuredly end in your death without fear of repercussion",

rather than referencing events in which there is a clear risk/reward situation involving your possible death/injury/incarceration