News The next voyage of nebulous

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
I think something cool to build hype would be a changelog to post developments you make, up to you lot tho :grinning:
We found that keeping development under tight wraps until it's completed wasn't really helping anyone, so we're aiming to have regular update posts like this as we progress through to the eventual release.
please guys its like the helix discord all over again

Reactions: List

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
Any clue about what the status is on supernatural shit because having some horrifying/ridiculous stuff happen from time to time might be kinda fun

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Any clue about what the status is on supernatural shit because having some horrifying/ridiculous stuff happen from time to time might be kinda fun
well it's GTA, so i expect sasquatch/alien halloween events

Civil Protection

Electron
Nebulae
I kinda mentioned it in the OP chat but I'll bring it up here as well. I just hope we won't see people with "I MUST WIN!!!!!!!" mentalities all the time, be it on the cop side or the crime side, everyone should try to enjoy their roleplay and try to enhance other's in the meantime by passing roleplay to one another. I am very excited for GTAV:RP but I know this issue can leave a massive sour taste on all involved parties

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I kinda mentioned it in the OP chat but I'll bring it up here as well. I just hope we won't see people with "I MUST WIN!!!!!!!" mentalities all the time, be it on the cop side or the crime side, everyone should try to enjoy their roleplay and try to enhance other's in the meantime by passing roleplay to one another. I am very excited for GTAV:RP but I know this issue can leave a massive sour taste on all involved parties
unlike hl2rp there are no “penalties” to losing, your char doesnt die aside from prison there isn’t much of a penalty (and you can always climb back)

as a cop you dont lose much if you cant catch the criminal, you dont get deranked

that being said if you have watched nopixel or played gtarp in any degree the mentality still exists on both sides sadly

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
unlike hl2rp there are no “penalties” to losing, your char doesnt die aside from prison there isn’t much of a penalty (and you can always climb back)

as a cop you dont lose much if you cant catch the criminal, you dont get deranked

that being said if you have watched nopixel or played gtarp in any degree the mentality still exists on both sides sadly
yeah but unlike nopixel which is a public platform where you get reprimanded for what you say on a constant broadcast nothing is stopping me from laughing at someone on nebulous gta roleplay

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah but unlike nopixel which is a public platform where you get reprimanded for what you say on a constant broadcast nothing is stopping me from laughing at someone on nebulous gta roleplay
neither is gtaw but i heard cops go ham there too

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is it possible to escape prison in GTA RP?

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
The desire to win is for losers. The ultimate winner is the alpha sigma male chad who everyone likes (me)

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Bruh. As an OG n-word lemme just say this shit.. U got one thing wrong, and I will help correct it, as a previous staff member from LP.

Why this?
Because our HL2RP server really do be dying, and Gurrazor had some kind of success when he launched his own GTARP Gmod server.

- good luck with the new gamemode tho. Rest in peace to the oldest hl2rp monopoly server :fullownership::sob:

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Bruh. As an OG n-word lemme just say this shit.. U got one thing wrong, and I will help correct it, as a previous staff member from LP.

Why this?
Because our HL2RP server really do be dying, and Gurrazor had some kind of success when he launched his own GTARP Gmod server.

- good luck with the new gamemode tho. Rest in peace to the oldest hl2rp monopoly server :fullownership::sob:

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

Why this?

It's got nothing to do with HL2 RP or Gurrazor.

Stop trying to bait a reaction cause you'll just whinge when you get one.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Meanwhile in GTARP, @RedMan has ascended to Main Character levels of LORE in <INSERT GTARP COMMUNITY NAME HERE>

Redman, more like ProudMan! Nice one bud!
qMP2LJn.png

gta world eat your heart out