qMP2LJn.png

gta world eat your heart out

I've met this character... she is... let's say... murderous

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well, I think i've decided that when Neb GTARP does come and I hope to gosh it is very logical in it's keybinds because boy have i seen some awful phone access/menu buttons. But I think I will be a Biker Cop when Neb GTA does roll on.

For now, I tire of GTARP, Time to return to HL2RP and see where i left my cha-... uh oh.. i forgot she's in OSI Jail... she's been there for like 2 IRL months of something. fuck

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Well, I think i've decided that when Neb GTARP does come and I hope to gosh it is very logical in it's keybinds because boy have i seen some awful phone access/menu buttons. But I think I will be a Biker Cop when Neb GTA does roll on.

For now, I tire of GTARP, Time to return to HL2RP and see where i left my cha-... uh oh.. i forgot she's in OSI Jail... she's been there for like 2 IRL months of something. fuck
Key binds will be changeable.

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
What kinda characters are you guys thinking about playing please I must know please bro....

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Some of y'all stuck in the past, referencing people who've been irrelevant for almost a decade.

Look man, it's a joke, and compliment to impulse and you for how far you've pushed things since the days when Conna thought he was relevant. Thinking too much into it.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Look man, it's a joke, and compliment to impulse and you for how far you've pushed things since the days when Conna thought he was relevant. Thinking too much into it.
I know it wasn't a dig, just odd to me when people do it.