The Official Shamchat Thread

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between A giant spider (you start) and yourself, Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield).
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Hey.)
A giant spider (you start): (Hi there!)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (So, scenario. I wander into the cave?)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Lair*)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Assuming she/he has one.)
A giant spider (you start): (That works. I'll say a cave used as a lair.)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Alrighty.)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Stomp, stomp, stomp. "Ah! Here it is!" Vidal stopped at the cave's mouth, staring up at it, his armor reflecting the sun heavily enough to light up the entrance. His hammer's head was planted against the ground, and was the same size as him, leaning against the handle, the hammer remaining still. "Animals and people going missing with webs, must be a spider in the cave. Hopefully, I can have a nice conversation with it!" He chuckled, flipping his helmet over his face and raising the hammer into both hands, his shield buckled onto his left wrist. He stepped into the cave, glancing around carefully.
A giant spider (you start): He goes deeper and deeper, noticing a complex system of webs. After a while, he hears a feminine voice ring out, although the echoing of the cave makes it impossible to pinpoint. "So... What brings a human here? One without subtlety, and well-armed, I wonder..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Ah ha!" He spun around, slamming the head of his hammer against the floor, leaning against the handle once more, casually holding his fist into his hip. "I am Vidal, Paladin of Life! I am here to make sure you do not kill any more animals! Or people!" He laughed out heartily, seeming genuinely joyful of the situation as he spoke out in his deep, booming voice.
A giant spider (you start): "All I do is right, and you humans would take the same actions... The animals, I kill much like any hunter. I need I survive, after all... I have tried to barter, but that has come to naught, which brings me to people. All those I kill are in self-defence. I am peaceful until provoked; this deep in my web, you ware at my mercy. Although I am still unsure how much humanity deserves mercy..." There is a bitter undertone to the voice.
A giant spider (you start): **need to survive
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Ever seen a bard?! They get all my mercy!" He laughed out, rocking his hips against the hammer's handle. "Why not barter with me?" He smiled under his helmet, glancing around.
A giant spider (you start): "Oh? Well, you are the first I've seen who has been open..." The spider walked up. "So, what do you want?" It was at least ten feet tall, easily towering over the night.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He lifted his hammer over his shoulder, pulling his helmet's cover up, showing off his face. He looked ageless, impossible to tell whether or not he was thirty or sixty, a strong chin and a well-kept beard, his eyes bright blue. "I want you to stop hunting farm animals, people in the village are starving." He gave a slight nod, sounding more professional.
A giant spider (you start): **knight
A giant spider (you start): "They are starving? I have offered them the knowledge that would increase their crop yields, allow them to hunt better. I have given them weapons of the highest quality. And yet they refuse my offers, and break my gifts. If they starve, it I their own fault." Eight black eyes evaluate the paladin.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Yes, but..." He scratched the back of his helmet. "Most townsfolk are quite dumb!" He heaved a chuckle. "They will not trust you, for you, to them, are a monster. That is why they refuse you." He tapped his foot "gently" giving slight shakes to the cave with each tap of his behemothic armor. "You must make them trust you! Like Garg the Ogre and the Moonslicer Sword!" He clicked his fingers at the memory of the story.
A giant spider (you start): "Oh? I must make them trust me? The last time that our peoples united, you turned upon my race, hunted us to extinction. I have tried many times to gain acceptance, and each time your people have attacked me. If I save a lord's son, I am taken to be a kidnapper. Besides, I only hunt their animals because they hunt me..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "My people have never united with yours. Yet I am trying to help you. Defeat some bandits! Rebuild broken defences! Build traps for the townsfolk to use! If an Ogre can do it, so can you!" He yelled out in a motivating manner, taking a step towards her. "My people are considered dumb brutes, yet I am a hero to these people! All because I showed them I am not what they think!"
A giant spider (you start): "Did you not hear me? I do everything I can. I have left known assassins in a river and been branded murderer. I have rescued children, and I have faught demons and beasts. None of this was for my sake. I hoped they would reconsider, and I hope that they might at some point... I wouldn't expect you to remember the massacres, or even know them. History is written by the victors, and anyone who knows is ashamed. But my kin have long memories, and even longer lives..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Hm." He simply said, holding a hand to his chin. "I shall introduce you to the townsfolk! They shan't be scared if I am there!"
A giant spider (you start): "Oh?" The spider laughs. "There was a prince, once... Respected and loved by everyone. Had a similar idea. It ended up making him an exile, and disowned. Nobody would acknowledge him."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I do not care! I do not fight evil for respect, or for rewards! I do it-" He smashed his fist against his chest. "I do it out of the good of my heart, regardless of if I am known as a hero or not!"
A giant spider (you start) has left the conversation.

What a bitch.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between A giant spider (you start) and yourself, Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield).
A giant spider (you start): (Hi there!)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (So, scenario. I wander into the cave?)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Lair*)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Assuming she/he has one.)
A giant spider (you start): (That works. I'll say a cave used as a lair.)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Alrighty.)
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Stomp, stomp, stomp. "Ah! Here it is!" Vidal stopped at the cave's mouth, staring up at it, his armor reflecting the sun heavily enough to light up the entrance. His hammer's head was planted against the ground, and was the same size as him, leaning against the handle, the hammer remaining still. "Animals and people going missing with webs, must be a spider in the cave. Hopefully, I can have a nice conversation with it!" He chuckled, flipping his helmet over his face and raising the hammer into both hands, his shield buckled onto his left wrist. He stepped into the cave, glancing around carefully.
A giant spider (you start): He goes deeper and deeper, noticing a complex system of webs. After a while, he hears a feminine voice ring out, although the echoing of the cave makes it impossible to pinpoint. "So... What brings a human here? One without subtlety, and well-armed, I wonder..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Ah ha!" He spun around, slamming the head of his hammer against the floor, leaning against the handle once more, casually holding his fist into his hip. "I am Vidal, Paladin of Life! I am here to make sure you do not kill any more animals! Or people!" He laughed out heartily, seeming genuinely joyful of the situation as he spoke out in his deep, booming voice.
A giant spider (you start): "All I do is right, and you humans would take the same actions... The animals, I kill much like any hunter. I need I survive, after all... I have tried to barter, but that has come to naught, which brings me to people. All those I kill are in self-defence. I am peaceful until provoked; this deep in my web, you ware at my mercy. Although I am still unsure how much humanity deserves mercy..." There is a bitter undertone to the voice.
A giant spider (you start): **need to survive
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Ever seen a bard?! They get all my mercy!" He laughed out, rocking his hips against the hammer's handle. "Why not barter with me?" He smiled under his helmet, glancing around.
A giant spider (you start): "Oh? Well, you are the first I've seen who has been open..." The spider walked up. "So, what do you want?" It was at least ten feet tall, easily towering over the night.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He lifted his hammer over his shoulder, pulling his helmet's cover up, showing off his face. He looked ageless, impossible to tell whether or not he was thirty or sixty, a strong chin and a well-kept beard, his eyes bright blue. "I want you to stop hunting farm animals, people in the village are starving." He gave a slight nod, sounding more professional.
A giant spider (you start): **knight
A giant spider (you start): "They are starving? I have offered them the knowledge that would increase their crop yields, allow them to hunt better. I have given them weapons of the highest quality. And yet they refuse my offers, and break my gifts. If they starve, it I their own fault." Eight black eyes evaluate the paladin.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Yes, but..." He scratched the back of his helmet. "Most townsfolk are quite dumb!" He heaved a chuckle. "They will not trust you, for you, to them, are a monster. That is why they refuse you." He tapped his foot "gently" giving slight shakes to the cave with each tap of his behemothic armor. "You must make them trust you! Like Garg the Ogre and the Moonslicer Sword!" He clicked his fingers at the memory of the story.
A giant spider (you start): "Oh? I must make them trust me? The last time that our peoples united, you turned upon my race, hunted us to extinction. I have tried many times to gain acceptance, and each time your people have attacked me. If I save a lord's son, I am taken to be a kidnapper. Besides, I only hunt their animals because they hunt me..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "My people have never united with yours. Yet I am trying to help you. Defeat some bandits! Rebuild broken defences! Build traps for the townsfolk to use! If an Ogre can do it, so can you!" He yelled out in a motivating manner, taking a step towards her. "My people are considered dumb brutes, yet I am a hero to these people! All because I showed them I am not what they think!"
A giant spider (you start): "Did you not hear me? I do everything I can. I have left known assassins in a river and been branded murderer. I have rescued children, and I have faught demons and beasts. None of this was for my sake. I hoped they would reconsider, and I hope that they might at some point... I wouldn't expect you to remember the massacres, or even know them. History is written by the victors, and anyone who knows is ashamed. But my kin have long memories, and even longer lives..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Hm." He simply said, holding a hand to his chin. "I shall introduce you to the townsfolk! They shan't be scared if I am there!"
A giant spider (you start): "Oh?" The spider laughs. "There was a prince, once... Respected and loved by everyone. Had a similar idea. It ended up making him an exile, and disowned. Nobody would acknowledge him."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I do not care! I do not fight evil for respect, or for rewards! I do it-" He smashed his fist against his chest. "I do it out of the good of my heart, regardless of if I am known as a hero or not!"
A giant spider (you start) has left the conversation.

What a bitch.

This is a conversation between Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture] and yourself, Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield).
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: (( Hey! Wanna RP?
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Sure. Starter?)
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: (( Yep. here w e go
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: The infamous Darkwraith Kirk, also known as the Knight of Thorns for the gnarly spikes on his armor and weapons. They are quite a fitting item for the murderous Kirk, even touching someone causes thick, long needles to breach the skin and cause profuse bleeding. He is an infamous, notorious Darkwraith, a crazed murderer bent on stealing humanity from people in their last dying breath. Though, some say that Kirk is actually a Chaos Servant, and is killing mortals in order to gather Humanity for a less than pure evil purpose... Regardless, as you walk through the forest one day, you feel like you are being watched, and a flash of a red spirit flashes in and out of your sight. Kirk seems to have invaded your reality... Something Darkwraiths were known for. [ http://i.imgur.com/ChqTM2i.jpg ]
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (God he reminds me of a D&D character that glued spikes to his armor.)
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: (( Pfft.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Vidal stopped in the centre of the dirt path, slamming the head of his hammer onto the floor, leaning on the handle. "Good evening!" He boomed out in a deep voice. "I see I am being hunted! I believe in fair fights, so I would be happy if you came out and faced me, brother!" He smiled under his helmet, seeming genuinely happy that he's in danger.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He comes out and claps a few times, since he was a spirit, he was all red and phantom-like "Good Show. Good Good Show. I was hoping you'd be honourable."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Indeed!" He turned, spinning around his hammer to face him. "I am a Paladin of Life! I cannot disrespect the rules of combat, my friend!" He lifted the cover of his helmet up, giving a friendly nod to the Wraith. "If you wish to fight me, we must discuss rules!"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "All I want is humanity. Dark souls. I'll either be taking yours, or you'll give me some." He sighs, his sword still having pieces of gore stuck to it in disgusting ways
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Aye! But I cannot fight until we have established what is fair and what is not! I have faced many a foe; some wished for me to not use my weapon, lest they not use theirs! Some have wished that healing wounds be forbidden until a victor emerges! Some have even wished for both fighters to be blindfolded! That was a good fight, shame he did not realize my God can guide me to my foe!" He laughed heartily.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He sighs "I don't care for rules. I just want to fight, nobody dies, until the other gives in. Then the one begging for mercy is granted an honorable death. I wish that if I do die, I wish you bring my helm to a spider woman known as The Fair Lady. She is my mistress."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "In that case, I shall honor my rules! But I shan't kill you if you yield!" He raised his hammer off the ground, holding it in both hands, flicking the cover of his helmet down, his shield buckled onto his left wrist.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He smiles and bows his head lightly, smirking and starting to walk clockwise around him oddly, facing inward and staring from the depths of his armored, thorny helm
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He followed him, turning slowly with him, his shield ready, his hammer raised behind it. His armor was almost impenetrable by most things, especially blades, but it had creaks and spots that were open, such as the gap between the pelvis and thigh.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: Since the thorns on his body were long and thick, if he landed the right shot, he'd get the worst pain hed ever feel in his entire lifetime "Have you ever heard the Legend of The Darkwraith Kirk?"
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Aye! I assume you are him! I thought I recognized you!" He leant forward, hammer at the ready. "I heard you were an evil one, yes?"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Well... I only collect humanity to heal my mistress..." He chuckles "Evil is one way to put it. Even though my mistress is far, far from evil... Even good, Fair..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "In that case, I am sorry for you. I may ask my God to bless her if I find her. I shall tell her the bad news. Are you ready to duel?"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Indeed. Good luck my friend." He raises his sword to the sky and dashes toward him
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Vidal took a step forward, slamming his hammer into the ground, sending an earth-shatteringly powerful shock through the ground towards Kirk.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He simply jumped into the air, letting the shockwave go under him. As he landed he slid on the ground, scraping at his leg and hip as he slid by with those horrid thorns. Said thorns also scratched the armor, and pulled off any fabric on it of their was.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He gritted his teeth, stumbling forward, blood would've poured out of his leg had his armor not been tight enough to force his blood to remain in his body. "Gh, that was a good hit!" He turned, stamping his foot. "But it is not as painful as the time I tried finding evil in Hell! I was bedridden for days!" He laughed out once more, charging towards Kirk, no noticeable limping or long term damage from the attack. He swung his hammer towards him diagonally, yelling out. It seemed as though he was battle-hardened enough to keep fighting whilst in pain.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He snickers and just ducks under it, jumping over him and taunting him from behind"too Slow paladinny~!"
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He turned his head, smiling under his helmet. "You are right! I must go faster!" He raised his hammer into the sky. "I ask of you to give me speed, Old One!" His armor began to glow a golden colour, the ground around him bursting to live, grass growing green and flowers sprouting out, the nearby area becoming more saturated with colour and light.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: The thorns on his armor also grew. Grew quite a bit. And he cackles and lunges at him "Did you not know these are magic thistles!? BWHAHAHA!!!"
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He swung his hammer towards the man with enough speed and force to generate a gust of wind, more than noticeably faster. "Most things are, brother!" He replied.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He gets blasted back, stuck to the ground by his thorns "N-No! NO!! GODS BLAST IT!! NOT NOW!!!"
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Surprisingly, he didn't move, smashing the head of his hammer into the floor, leaning against the handle once more. "Take your time! I shan't take advantage of an unfair fight!"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He grumbles and slowly pulls himself to his feet, clearly having second thoughts about everything now... "This... This was a horrible idea..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I agree! Those horns make everything so awkward to use! Imagine taking that armor off!" He laughed heartily.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Heh... By the Gods... what Am I doing... You, You do good things, correct..?"
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Yes! I value life more than anything else! I only kill the deserving, and even then, it is only when they are a threat to me or someone else! Regardless, I show them respect and treat them fairly!" He lifted the cover of his helmet off once more, his face lit up with happiness, as if he was enjoying every moment of the fight and conversation.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "My mistress... Have you ever heard of a place known as Blighttown..?" ah. Blighttown. a place full of sickness, disease, famine, the people there all sick and twisted by a sickness known as 'Blight Pus'. And it is said the woman who created it was a giant spider woman, protecting her frail sister...
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I have heard legends, yes. A place like that could do with a cleric dwelling! But I have not known that it was real."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "My mistress is one of the spiders. She is sucking the Blight pus out of it's denizens, into herself. Her sister guards her now... But my mistress, The Fair Lady, is dying... She needs humanity to stay alive, to heal more people... She healed me, and I gave her my service."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Hm... I see. I shall bless her with whatever my God has to spare." He gave a nod, his smile fading from joy to care.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He stands up "Go to there, I shall return to my body and wait from you at the opening of the cave." he gives him the directions and nods, taking a crystal from his pocket and fading away. He then, in his mortal form, sits outside the cave leading to the town.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "... I cannot mend a broken mind nor body with tired legs!" He groaned, taking a step forward, suddenly appearing outside the cave in a beam of bright light. "Oh. I guess divine intervention has many forms!" He laughed.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He nods and waves "Sudden it is. I never caught your name Paladin."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Vidal! It means Life." He held his hammer in one hand, holding it over his shoulder.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "I thought Victus was life... Bah. Anywho, lets go in."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Victus also means life!" He gave a nod, following Kirk in.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He chuckles "Latin, smart man." It reeked of death, the people there thin and weak.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He stomped behind Kirk, glancing at the population, humming a tune to himself, flipping the front of his helmet down. "You must be used to the smell."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Yes, sadly." he jumps down onto a bed of silk, little sacs of eggs everywhere.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Vidal didn't follow, shaking his head. "That would break the moment I walk on it."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Right... Hm... Just jump I guess. We'll see what happens."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Sure!" He leaps down onto the silk, smashing against it in his armor, several hundred pounds of weight coming down on it.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: It actually held him, the knight chuckling and cutting it, both of them falling to the bottom of the cavern with a thump, landing in a small pool of poision
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): The poison near Vidal was blessed almost instantly when he came into contact with it, turning it into a small pool of rejuvenation. "This place seems quite dangerous!" He laughed, stepping out from the pool, having landed on his feet, the ground shaking from the force of impact.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: He nods, walking into a smaller cave, in the back was a giant spider, stuck to the ground. Yet, it's top half was a beautiful woman... [ http://img05.deviantart.net/260d/i/2014/196/3/c/the_fair_lady_by_headdl-d7qs5xo.jpg ]
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Vidal followed him, waving to the spider with his free hand. "Good evening, Madam!"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: She looks startled, looking at Kirk "He's a friend Qualuna."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Indeed!" Vidal took a knee, staring at her confidently.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: She blinks "he may become another Chaos Servant. I believe he wishes to heal you."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I am not one for Chaos, my friend! I follow a strict set of rules, but regardless!" He stood up, pointing his hammer at her. "Pelor, I ask of you to bless this lady and bring her back to her prime!"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: She simply blinks, Kirk placing his hand on his shoulder "God does not look on this place. We are forgotten, forsaken, and sick."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Vidal clenched his fist on his hammer, grunting. "Pelor!" He swung his hammer upward, slamming the bottom of the handle into the floor, a yellow aura glowing from it. "You are the God of life, yet you are letting these people die! They have done nothing wrong, their deaths are unjust! I ask of you to come to their aid!"
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: There was nothing. "We have pleaded. The Gods have fled. They have left us here to die. There is nothing left. Vereor Nox. Timeo lux."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): Vidal took a deep breath, sighing. "Without the Gods, I am useless. I cannot help without them."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "You can. I invade others and steal their humanity in the name of Good. The Gods cannot judge us, for we are out of their sight."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I cannot kill those who do not deserve." He replied, putting his hammer against his shoulder once more.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Then do not kill." he replies "For I know of a magic of the Abyss known as Lifedrain. Able to steal humanity without harming one's being."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Humanity sounds like life to me. If life is devalued by taking it, then I cannot take it."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Do you know humans came from dark." He stares at him
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I am not human." He replied, staring back.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "What..?"
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I am a Goliath. Half-Giant." He nodded.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Oh. That's... Interesting..."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "Hmh." He turned, giving a shrug. "There is nothing I can do if the Gods cannot come to my aid."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "I'm a creature of dark, so you know. A demonkin. a Spriggan."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): He nodded again, not commenting. "I think I must bid farewell. I shall see if I can get a cleric to come help, for I cannot."
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: "Wait. If you can, bring my lady Humanity. If you find those unworthy or evil, their souls will be resplendent in it. Bring it here, Vidal the Judge."
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): "I am Vidal the Light." He responded, waving his hand as he walked out. "And I shall see what I can do." He turned, giving a slight nod before finally leaving.
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: The knight nods and turns to his mistress, cleaning the area and smiling under the helm.
Vidal (M, Paladin, 7'6, Gigantic Hammer, Heavy Armour, Large Shield): (Good RP.)
Kirk, The Knight Of Thorns [Male/Knight/Quiet/Aggressive/Yes For Starter + Picture]: (( Agreed
You've left the conversation.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hate being a negative cunt.

This is a conversation between Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian) and yourself, Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available).
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian): Hello would you like to read an creepypasta story?
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (Sure.)
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian): ter weeks of unexplained murders, the ominous unknown killer is still on the rise. After little evidence has been found, a young boy states that he survived one of the killer’s attacks and bravely tells his story.

“I had a bad dream and I woke up in the middle of the night,” says the boy, “I saw that for some reason the window was open, even though I remember it being closed before I went to bed. I got up and shut it once more. Afterwards, I simply crawled under my covers and tried to get back to sleep. That’s when I had a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked up, and nearly jumped out of my bed. There, in the little ray of light, illuminating from between my curtains, were a pair of two eyes. These weren’t regular eyes; they were dark, ominous eyes. They were bordered in black and… just plain out terrified me. That’s when I saw his mouth. A long, horrendous smile that made every hair on my body stand up. The figure stood there, watching me. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he said it. A simple phrase, but said in a way only a mad man could speak.

“He said, ‘Go To Sleep.’ I let out a scream, that’s what sent him at me. He pulled up a knife; aiming at my heart. He jumped on top of my bed. I fought him back; I kicked, I punched, I rolled around, trying to knock him off me. That’s when my dad busted in. The man threw the knife, it went into my dad’s shoulder. The man probably would’ve finished him off, if one of the neighbors hadn’t alerted the police.

“They drove into the parking lot, and ran towards the door. The man turned and ran down the hallway. I heard a smash, like glass breaking. As I came out of my room, I saw the window that was pointing towards the back of my house was broken. I looked out it to see him vanish into the distance. I can tell you one thing, I will never forget that face. Those cold, evil eyes, and that psychotic smile. They will never leave my head.”

Police are still on the look for this man. If you see anyone that fits the description in this story, please contact your local police department.
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (That's Jeff the Killer?)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (Like, the most popular Creepypasta that everyone has read.)
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian): Yep
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (I'd just like to say.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (It's a really bad Creepypasta.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (Think about it logically.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (A 13 year old beats up 3 bullies.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (So they then TRY TO MURDER HIM IN A PARTY with a gun.)
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian): OK then show me can you to it an better story then?
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian): Its not....dude theyre are completely different stories..
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (No, it ain't. You've got the wrong Creepypasta.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Ref Pics Available): (Jeff The Killer has an origin story.)(
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian): Its made up and anyway i wont listen to any negative cunts like you)
Story(This story was written poorly and horrible grammar. "5" for yes for a story.Im Estonian) has left the conversation.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a conversation between an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp) and yourself, Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics).
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Heyya.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Hi)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Um..any ideas?)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Is she in a forest?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Yes)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright. Do you want a male or female?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Male I guess)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Want the ref or leaving it to imagination?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Lets leave it to my mind)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright. So, he finds her in a forest. I think we can go from there.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Yeah, you start?)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Trudging through the dirt, Rabbit hummed to himself as he wandered around, steam hissing from his joints.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): He heard somebody singing as he started to approach a stream, a girl was sitting by the water- singing and playing with her hair
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stopped, staring at her. "Huh!" He stepped over, waving. "Hi!" He spoke out in a Georgian accent.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She jumped and turned around, her eyes going wide when she saw him. She turned and jumped up a tree
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He watched her go up the tree, scratching the back of his neck. "Wow, you can really climb! What's ya name?" He asked loudly, staring up into the trees.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She peeked out from the trees and looked at him carefully. After observation she guessed he wasn't a threat "You look funny....not a human, sounds like a human"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He was tall, slim, wearing a black buttoned suit with red linings, his skin entirely copper. His eyes were a mismatched pair of blue and green, a black top hat on his head, a pair of brass goggles wrapped around them. Parts of his skin were blue from oxidisation. "Thanks!" He blurted out, smiling.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "That wasn't good..." She titled her head but jumped back down anyway so she was standing in front of him. She came up to his shoulder, with white hair going all the way down to her knees
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He waved again, tilting his head. "I'm Rabbit! What's your name?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Willow" She tilted her head and looked at you "Why are you in my forest?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I like forests! And parks. And ducks- I like feeding ducks." He hummed out, holding his hands behind his back, smiling.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She smiled at him, deciding he was too silly to be a threat "Theres ducks along the stream, it leads to a pond"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He wandered to the stream, kneeling down and glancing around. "I don't have any bread..." He cupped his hand in the water, taking a sip of it, steam hissing out from the sides of his neck.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She followed him and was surprised by the steam, putting her fingers over one of the holes in his neck "You can just watch the ducks"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Hot steam hissed against her finger, trying to force its way out. "It's not as fun if I don't have any bread for them..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She yelped and jumped back, checking her fingers for burns and deciding to keep her distance "Are you alone?
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Huh?" He turned, glancing at her. "Nah!" He smiled. "I'm with my brothers, The Spine and Hatchworth!"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Oh? Can I see them, what are they like?" She keeps checking her fingers even though they're okay
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "They should be here so-!" "Rabbit!" A deep, stoic voice called out. Another figure stepped out from the trees, even taller and slimmer than the other bot, artifically so, wearing a black suit with a red handkerchief, a black fedora on his head, his skin a refined silver. Metal was jagging out from his back, and his eyes glowed green. "Rabbit, don't run off." He sighed, approaching, stopping to stare at Willow. He raised an eyebrow. "Who's this?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She had started to hide behind Rabbit since she didn't know the other one and didn't know if it was safe "I-I'm Willow..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "This is Willow!" Rabbit said happily, nodding at the other bot. "Hm. My name is The Spine." He said, rolling his shoulders. "Hatchworth is back at the bus, we need to get going or we'll miss the concert."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "What concert, what is a concert, can I come too?" She looks up between Rabbit and Spine, thinking that Spine was probably in charge
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Oh, can she?! Can she?!" Rabbit jumped up and down. "Does she have tickets?" Spine asked. Rabbit quickly reached into his back pocket, slyly handing them to Willow. "I dunno, does she?" He asked coyly.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She takes the tickets, looking at the little peices of paper curiously, then realising that these must be the 'tickets' he was talking about "Yes! Yes I do..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Spine hummed, glancing the other way. "Then she can come. Rabbit, don't keep giving tickets away, we're supposed to make money." He growled, glancing at Rabbit before turning, walking to presumably where the bus is. "Ah-Uhhh!" Rabbit awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at him and looke confused, then started walking after Spine "Come on! He said you were going to miss it"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Y-Yeah..." Rabbit seemed embarrassed to have been caught, his voice catching on a stutter, walking after her. "Spine! Spiiiiine!" Rabbit called out. "Can ya at least walk with us?" The Spine stopped, sighing, waiting for them to catch up.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She jogged a little to catch up with Spine and then had to occasionally jog as they walked back to the bus with much longer legs
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "What's Hatchworth doing?" Rabbit asked, nudging Spine's shoulder. "He's talking to Michael about tuning up his bass." Spine replied, the bus now in sight. The Spine held open the door, nodding. "Alright, in you go." Rabbit stepped in, sitting down at the back of the bus.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at the bus curiously, having not seen many vehicles ever, before climbing up and into the bus after Rabbit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Two others were on the bus, staring at her. One, another robot. Quite a bit shorter, a ginger mustache, with glasses. He wore a bowler hat with a chimney coming out the side, his voice was dangerously high pitched compared to the other bots. "Who's this?" He asked, tilting his head. The other figure was a human with bright blue eyes, brown hair, a strong jawline and a friendly voice. "She's gotta be alright if The Spine let her on, don't worry, Hatchworth."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and looked for Rabbit "I'm Willow...This bus is nice.." She looked around and then found Rabbit, moving up and sitting next to him
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (I have a ref for all of these characters, by the way!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Now considering refs to be a good idea)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Hah.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Here's what the human looks like. http://67.media.tumblr.com/7b9956e5f46f5ad453294526ced8734a/tumblr_inline_mn0wkyGMja1qleu8g.jpg)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (just add them all, I can copy and paste myself)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Spine = https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/98/68/e9/9868e93d024cc9521d5c1588ec2f1f00.jpg)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Rabbit = http://img11.deviantart.net/5677/i/...steam_powered_giraffe___by_bippie-d5azjo7.png)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Hatchworth = http://pre09.deviantart.net/0445/th...e__hatchworth_by_periwinklepaints-d5s1tio.jpg)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (That's all so far, I think.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Sweet!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Thank you)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright, carrying on.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit shimmed a bit closer to her, humming quietly as The Spine got on, sitting besides the human. "This is Michael." He pointed to his side. "That's Hatchworth." He pointed at the bot in front of him. "Any questions?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shakes her head and smiled and waved at them "Nope, I haven't got any" She also moved a little closer to Rabbit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Good. I wasn't going to answer them, anyway." He huffed, staring out the window. "I'd have answered them..." Rabbit smiled. "Since you're the one that got her on the bus, you can babysit her, then." Spine mumbled. He stood up, walking to the far side of the bus and grabbing a guitar, sitting back down. "Michael, sorted out Hatchworth's bass?" Michael was tuning a bass guitar, glancing up. "Almost, Spine..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She rested her head on Rabbits shoulder and whispers so Spine can't hear "I don't think he likes me, is he always like that" She partially looked out of the windows as they drove on
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit hummed questioningly, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Nah, he just isn't used to strangers. And all the ladies like him the most, so he's sorta... Making sure he doesn't get attached." He shrugged. "Steve, how long 'till we're there?" Spine asked, staring at the driver. The driver turned, glancing at him. Average height, wearing a bandana over his head, his brown and red hair in dreadlocks. "Not long, Spine..." Steve chuckled. "Just past the forest, and we're there."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Oh, I keep forgetting the road was so close" She shrugged and continued looking out as the windows went past "I didn't realise that you were performing at the concert, I really want to see it now"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We're a band!" Rabbit laughed. "Mm." Spine nodded half-heartedly, staring out the window with her. Michael handed the bass back to Hatchworth, leaning back on his seat. "Steam Man Band... First of it's kind. All built in 1896 to fight one man's war, shut down and recommissioned a few years ago." He explained.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and grinned excitedly "Ahhh, that makes sense. Thats really cool!" She moved herself closer to Rabbit as the road got a little more bumpy
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit didn't seem to care, smiling warmly at her. The bus came to a stop outside a giant stadium, the door opening. "We're here, boys and girls!" Steve laughed, stepping outside. "How long have we got before the show starts?" Spine asked, not moving from his seat. "Oh, a few hours, we really arrived early! Buuuut... I'm gonna get a drink!" Steve walked off into the stadium. "...Huh." Rabbit rolled his mouth.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and looked at Rabbit then the rest of them "Does it matter? Then it just means you have time to prepare and get ready, right?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We're all set. We don't need to prepare, we come prepared." Spine mumbled, stepping off the bus, Hatchworth instinctively following. "They've done this a lot, ain't that right, Rabbit?" Michael chuckled. "Sure!" Rabbit nodded. (I'm basically given you loads of options on who you want to RP with.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and jumped off the bus with the rest of them, struggling to keep up like before "It was just a suggestion...." (I know, but I don't know where to start)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Pick the most interesting character to you and go backwards.) Rabbit and Michael stepped off with her, Michael locking the bus shut. "We'll all be in our preparation room, doing makeup and stuff. Steve'll be in the sound room, I'll be in engineering and the bots will be in their own rooms." Michael walked off, Rabbit still walking with Willow. "Didn't you have a forest or something?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods "That was my forest, we've left now. I should go back once the concerts over" He noticed that she was starting to look washed out and faded now she was out of the forest "Can't you show me just a little bit of your music now?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Sure! I'll be a bit more difficult on my own, but I think I can manage. Michael, hand me the- Oh. He walked off..." He walked to the bus, scratching his head. "Darn... Gimme a second!" He jacked the front door open, walking in and grabbing his accordion, before stepping back outside.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She ran after him then stepped back when he brought out his instrument "woah...that looks really....weird but cool...How do you play it?" She goes up to him and tries to get a better look at it
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He strapped it on, clearing his throat. "Like this." Holding down a note and pushing the sides together, he started playing a tune.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She stepped back and grinning, listening to the music and starting to dance to it on her own, even if they were in the middle of the car park
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "One moonlit night...." He started singing, strangely, a song about suspenders, a man that could play the banjo incredibly well, and a tale about witchcraft all in one song, tapping his feet to the beat.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She smiled at him as she danced along to the beat, surprisingly good on her own and just the accordion. She even started to hum along on the choruses
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): As he finished the song, he awkwardly slung the accordion around his back. "Say, you alright? You look a bit... Ehh?" He shrugged.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She stopped and looked at him, shrugging as well "What do you mean, I was enjoying the song..." She walked right up to him "Maybe we should go inside?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He didn't move, leaving them awkwardly close, face to face. "Yeah, maybe we should. You could do with a glass of water!" He smiled, making his way to the stadium.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and noticed him brushing her off, getting confused and a little annoyed as she followed him into the stadium "Where were the others again?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Big corridor with a buncha doors on it, should have their names on the doors, I think..." He wandered around the stadium, eventually finding the corridor, the names listed carefully. The Spine's room, Hatchworth's room, sound room, engineering room. Rabbit's room was next to The Spine's and Hatchworth's, placed in th emiddle.
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (The middle*)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah right.." She smiled and watched Rabbit go into his room on his own, then decided to go into Hatchworths room since she didn't get to talk to him much or properly yet. She knocked and opened the door, smiling at him "Hello!"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Hatchworth opened the door, speaking out in his high voice. "Huh-Oh? Oh, hello!" He smiled, half-dried wax on his mustache. "I'm fixing myself up for the show! Uh.." He leant in a bit closer, whispering. "So, why'd Rabbit bring you, anyway?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and closed the door behind her "Because I asked and wanted to go?...Spine made it sound like he keeps bringing people on the bus." She leans against the door "But I think he likes me?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "He likes everyone, he's Rabbit. He's the oldest out of all of us, and he refuses to upgrade his parts. He's still mostly victorian. You should see him when he isn't fully charged, he stutters like crazy. And, yeah, he does bring a lot of people on the bus. Spine is sick of it because most of the time they become infatuated with him. If you didn't know, Spine's the looker of our group. I think it's just because he's the tallest, to be honest."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugs and looks towards Spines room "I don't see why, I don't really like him. Hes acts....annoyed all the time, and arrogant" She crosses her arms then looks back at him "But you seem okay, somewhere happily in the middle of the two"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Mm!" Hatchworth finished up waxing his mustache in place, staring at himself in the mirror. "We all act like that when we're low on water. He's always staying as close to shut down as he can. Says it makes him better when he's fully charged, which he only does when preparing for a show."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah, that makes sense I guess" Remembers Rabbit filling himself up when she first met him "I still don't see him as the looker, and everyones taller than me anyway" She pouts cutely
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "You should see him once he's fully done up in his room. I've seen entire rooms of fangirls faint when he walked in. We even had to stop a show before it started because half the audience passed out. Probably also got something to do with his voice. Also, be careful around Rabbit. He's the most prone to malfunction, and we're still carrying weapons from the war. They're just disabled."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods slowly understanding "But he'll be fine after the concert right? I'll just go and see him after that." She looks around his room for an instrument "So what do you play, Rabbit already showed me what he could do"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I play the bass. It can't really be played on its own, sadly. Rabbit should be fine before, too. He normally shuts down immediately after it because he's the least efficient with his water supply. We've had to pause some concerts to top him up because he malfunctioned during his song, Honeybee."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods slowly understanding "But he'll be fine after the concert right? I'll just go and see him after that." She looks around his room for an instrument "So what do you play, Rabbit already showed me what he could do" (Sometimes it doesn't send or receive)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (I'll Re-send)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I play the bass. It can't really be played on its own, sadly. Rabbit should be fine before, too. He normally shuts down immediately after it because he's the least efficient with his water supply. We've had to pause some concerts to top him up because he malfunctioned during his song, Honeybee."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah right, well he was fine just now but I guess hes refueling" Looks around the room then points to the guitar near the door "Is that it there?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He nodded. "Yeah." He walked to his wardrobe, opening it and pulling out a pair of bright blue, fancy shoes. They seemed too fancy, dangerously so. As if made specifically for the purpose of being fancy shoes. "I get the hard bit, have to put these shoes on mid-way through the show for my song."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She tilted her head and looked at the shoes, going up to them "Is it a song about shoes then? Thats the only way it would make sense, but it still sounds strange"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "It's called "Fancy Shoes." The shoes were built by Peter Walter the Six, descendant to our creator, Peter Walter the First. They were built with blue matter, and are programmed to be the fanciest thing alive. If I wore them, Rabbit and Spine would be willing to kick each other out of the band to earn my respect. It's pretty funny."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looks at the shoes and giggles "That would be funny to see. I'm not going to lie though, they are fancy shoes...Can't I try them on, just for a little bit? Please? Pretty please?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Sure, go ahead. Walk into anyone's room with those shoes, they'll notice the shoes before they notice you." He handed her the shoes.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She take the shoes and puts them on, even if they are a little too big for her "I doubt I'll be walking very far in these, but I'll try anyway" She walks around the room, wearing the shoes
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "...Nice shoes." He blurted out, before covering his mouth. He groaned.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She giggled again and walked to the door "I guess they work then..I'll give them back in a minute, I just want to go to Spine- He might actually like me with these on" With that she walks out of the room slowly with the shoes
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): She wandered out, The Spine's room two doors away, after Rabbit's.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She walks down to Spines room, knocks on his door before entering the room "Hello.."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He was sitting on his seat, staring at the mirror. He sighed when he saw he walk in, spinning on his chair to meet her, "What're you doing in he-" He stopped, staring down at her feet. "Those are some fancy shoes. Where'd you get them?" He asked, crossing his legs.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and leaned on the door after she shut them "Hatchworth said I could borrow them for a bit- he also said that the reason you were annoying is because you're low on fuel"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you think I'm annoying?" He grabbed a bottle of water from the desk, drinking it. Steam hissed out from his back, heating up the room like a spa. "Why's that?" His voice suddenly grew deeper, more smooth and powerful.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Because...Because you didn't seem to like me and you seemed really....stand-offish" She knows she just making up words now but for some reason she can't help herself blushing
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stood up, towering over her. "I'm always like that to new people. But if everyone else trusts you..." He approached her, smirking. "I guess I have no choice."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She was already pressed against the door, swallowing and talking quickly "What do you play? Everyone else has shown me and played their instruments for me, can I see yours...please?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Guitar." He turned, pointing at the black guitar by the desk, huffing out a smile, warm steam blowing out. "So, why did you come with us, anyway?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Because I wanted to. Because I haven't been to a concert before and Rabbit was being nice to me." She dodged out quickly and walked around the room, still wearing the shoes "I love music and dancing but its harder to do it on your own"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Mm." He nodded, walking to his guitar and picking it up, strumming a chord softly. "So, Willow... Have you been enjoying it so far?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and looked at him carefully, now getting a chance to look at him properly "Yes I am, although the others all said that yu play better together" She watches his guitar and accidentally blurts out "Rabbit found me when I was singing"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Good to know. And.." He chuckled. "I'm the only one that can really play a song on his own." He strummed out a tune, tapping his palm against the guitar, tapping his feet and bending his knees side to side, before singing out in a low voice. "Ever since the first time I opened my eyes... I have awakened to the same thing... Other automaton friends roughly built like me-ee-ee..." He went on to sing falsetto on his own, covering almost the entire vocal range, his voice reaching higher than Hatchworth's and lower than a drone throughout, playing perfectly for the full four minutes.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She listened to the song, initially leaning against the table and just listening and tapping her foot, then slowly starting to move and dance properly in the room- slower than with Rabbit, but better with less energy. She even continued dancing when Spine stopped playing
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): The Spine stared at her dancing, rolling his shoulders. "You're not half bad at that." He smiled.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She stopped and moved back, blushing a little "Um thanks, you're not that bad either"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I've been told." He nodded. "Do you want a drink? I forgot to ask." He walked over, grabbing his bottle of water.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and walked up, taking the bottle from him and having a little drink "Thank you...sorry I judged you so harshly before"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I should say the same for you." He chuckled. "I misjudged you a bit, I feel." He walked over to the mirror, adjusting his suit and hat.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and walked backwards to the door "I should um, leave you to it. I need to give these shoes back to Hatchworth"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Sure. Tell him they're darn fancy, though." He sipped his water, placing his guitar back down.\
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "They are" She left his room and walked back to Hatchworths room, trying to cool down her blush
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Hatchworth opened the door, staring at her. "Uh, you look like you've been in a spa or something. Are you alright?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and took the shoes off her feet handing them over "Yes, I was just in Spines room...um, have these back, they are way too fancy"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He took the shoes, smiling with a nod. "Yeah... He can get ladies hot and bothered. A lot." He hummed. "We've still got a lotta time before the show, you should go check out the others."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She went even more red after that "I was just dancing!" She frowned and walked off quickly, looking around backstage before going into the engineering room to find Micheal
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He laughed as she walked off, shutting the door. In the backstage room, Rabbit was sitting on a bench, Michael behind him, messing with some wires. They both glanced over at her, waving. "Hey." Michael smiled. "Hiya!" Rabbit waved, before a spark came from his arm, going limp by his side. "Told you not to move, Rabbit..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She waved back anyway and giggled, pretty sure that she wasn't blushing anymore "Hello, last minute repairs before the show?" She sat down next to Rabbit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yep!" Rabbit smiled. "No, just... Standard maintenance. He's the only one that needs it daily." Michael pulled out a wire, plugging it in somewhere else. Michael glanced at Willow. "You're covered in sweat. Been in a bot's room while they're drinking or somethin'?" He chuckled.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "I just went and saw the other bots, I didn't get a chance to talk to them much. I was just in Spines" She wiped her forehead, not realising she had got that sweaty
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah, their rooms become spas when they're steaming. Unless Spine just happened to make you sweat." Rabbit suddenly burst out laughing, steam hissing from every joint. "For God's sake, Rabbit, stay still or I'll just shut you down."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She laughs with him but its a little more nervous "Yeah, yeah...Hang on I'll make sure he stays still" She holds onto your leg and arm closest to her "Besides, I guess dancing would work up a lot of sweat too"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Why were you dancing?" Michael adjusted some valves on Rabbit's back, Rabbit suddenly yelling out "Ice cream! Hah!" Before going half-limp again, giggling to himself.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She ignores Rabbit, realising its just the wires "Because I wanted to see what they played beforehand, Hatchworth wouldn't play but Spine did a whole song and I got into it more than I intended"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "He'd probably get into you more than you intended too-!" Rabbit began to say, before Michael slapped the back of his head. "Ow! What'd I say?" "Nothing, just a fly on your head." Michael chuckled, tightening some screws.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked confused then looks at Michealv
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (oops)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Heh.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "What did he mean by that? Did he mean to say it, s he....never mind I'm just overthinking aren't I?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Y'never know." Michael shrugged, closing Rabbit's back. "Alright, you should be good." Rabbit hummed happily, noticing Willow's holding his arm and leg. He laughed quietly, resting his head on her shoulder. "When's the show, Mike?" He asked tiredly. "Why do they keep asking...? A few hours, Rabbit."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Because they probably keep forgetting" She smiled and leaned on Rabbit as well "Are you all finished?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yep!" He grinned. "Who'd you want to see, by the way?" Michael asked, tossing his screwdriver onto his workbench.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Well I was going to see you, but I don't mind seeing both of you. Besides I have a few hours to kill"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We all do." Michael stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Must be strange seeing all these robots, huh? Me and Steve are the only people working on this show, besides the Walter girls."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Who are the Walter girls? And I guess it is weird, but I don't really see many robots or humans so it doesn't really matter...they don't seem so different"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We do a little break after every few songs, little comedic pause. The bots shut down and the Walter Girls do some quick maintenance on them. The audience assumes it's fake and for jokes, but they're genuinely sorting them out on stage. The bots just play it out as a laugh."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah right...so they fix them then they can carry on performing. What do you and um...." Forgetting the name of the driver
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Steve? Steve's the sound engineer, he makes sure the bots aren't messing up during any songs. I'm just the regular engineer, I make sure they're ready to go on stage. And I'm the one that has to do all the work if any of them malfunction."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "They don't malfunction too much do they? I mean the others have said that Rabbit does the most but other than that..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Not often. But they've almost self-destructed in a stadium. A couple times." He shrugged.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She raises her eyebrows in shock and looks at Rabbit "B-But they haven't yet..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Not yet. But almost. They were put on war mode and because of the pacifism programs they've installed, they couldn't use their weapons. So they tried blowing themselves up by overloading their cores. I shut them all down, thankfully. We even continued the show."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and patted Rabbit "Still seems strange that they used to be used for war..I can't even think of what they did.."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Only against some other robots." Rabbit squealed quietly, closing his eyes and almost purring, seeming to enjoy being patted. "Walter was in love with this woman, Delilah. So was another scientist. They both built machines to impress her, too busy to notice that she had a terminal illness. She died. The other scientist went to dark science to try and bring her back, and that's what started the war. Copper African elephants versus Steam Powered Giraffes."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods and continues patting Rabbit, looking down sadly "I'm guessing Walter and these guys won then"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah. Glad they did, too." Rabbit was too busy enjoying the treatment to care about the conversation. "He really likes you, huh?" Michael chuckles.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (damn it!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She giggles and keeps doing it "Well good, I like him so s
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): so he should like me. I'm not even sure what I'm doing but he seems to like it"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Trust me, he wouldn't care if anyone else petted him. He'd probably just stare awkwardly."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Like I said, I'm glad that he likes me" She smiles and keeps doing it "Spine seems to get all the attention apparently...n-not really surprised but still"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah. No one's dreamed over Rabbit and Hatchworth yet. Spine's probably the only one that's been offered to sign someone's chest. People say I'm a close second when it comes to looks, so I'm not jealous." He chuckled. Rabbit let out a quiet purr, grabbing Willow's hand gently, keeping it on his head.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She didn't intend to pet his head but it just happened, she looks at Micheal "Fair enough but you're a human and their robots, its hardly a fair competition"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Implying that robots are more handsome, or...?" He asked. "Rabbit might just start following you around if you keep doing that."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looks at her hand and stops for a little bit "Nothing wrong with that is there? I like being close to him, even if he is a little bit broken"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit immediately pouted, giving a quiet. "Aw..." When she stopped. "Yeah, but he might get too comfortable. Last time he got attached to someone, they left and he refused to go on any shows for a month. Even wrote a song about it."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Oh..." She dropped her hand and looks down sadly "Which song was it, so I know when I hear it?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Turn Back The Clock. This little girl kept following him after shows, and they became good friends. A few years passed, and she grew up... Left him." He said. Rabbit was still staring at her hand, prodding it with his finger.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and looked at his hand poking hers "Well I can't even stay for very long, I need to go back to my forest after this concert so maybe he shouldn't get attached..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "As long as he can visit, he'll be fine. The other girl just upped and left without telling him where she was going." Michael smiled. "Wait, she's not going, right?" Rabbit asked, suddenly back.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at Rabbit "I need to go back to my forest after the concert, I can't be away from it for too long...but if you come back you can find me and I'll go to another concert"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (I'll brb but I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, try to stay but if not...)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yay!" He stood up, shaking slightly. "Alright, little guy." Michael pet Rabbit's head, to no effect. "Didn't know you came from the forest, anyway..." Michael hummed.
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Sure!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods "Rabbit found me in the forest, I was singing by the stream and he needed to drink...I didn't really realise he was a robot for a while" (cool, now I'm going for a bit)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I'm glad he did. You're one of the better people we've taken on the bus. Someone tried to steal The Spine, once..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (i'm sorry that took so long, but thank you for staying!)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (It's alright.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Steal him? I'm not sure how you could even....anyway I wouldn't want him anyway" She smiles and keeps patting Rabbit quietly
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit went back to purring, seemingly entranced. "She shut him down and drove off with him. She didn't have a good time when she turned him back on."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She giggles at the image "I can imagine, I wouldn't like to be randomly taken by someone" she looks at Rabbit "Don't you want to go back to your room?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I-I'm happy like this..." He mumbled, leaning forward on the bench. "He doesn't even do anything in his room, really. Not like he has any makeup."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "I suppose..." She ends up staying like that, petting him. Eventually she starts singing softly for both of them, without realising
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Michael raised an eyebrow, chuckling quietly. "He'll start treating you like a mother or somethin' soon." He walked to his workbench, sorting things out. Rabbit began leaning against Willow, as if he'd fallen asleep, his eyes shut.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at him and stopped to say something then went silent. She stopped patting Rabbit as well, blushing brightly again
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Michael was too busy working on something to notice, Rabbit slowly hugging her, still only half awake.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She leaned back andjust let him hug her, closing her own eyes as well for a little bit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "You two alright? You're being quiet." Michael asked, still fixing up a device. Rabbit hummed quietly, only giving a slight nod, his head against her chest.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded as well, not opening an eye and her breathing quietening. She seemed to be even paler than after she stepped off the bus, not seeming able to blush anymore
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit opened his eyes slowly, listening to her breathe. "Are you alright...?" He whispered.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded slightly again but otherwise didn't seem to move or change at all (brb, really sorry again)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Brb)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (never mind, it wasn't as long as last time)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Back)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Are you sure?" He looked up at her. "You look pale..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She groans softly and fell against him "Need home...need forest...."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stared at her wide-eyed, stuttering. "Uh-Uh! Mike! Miiiiiike!" Rabbit yelled out. Michael ran over, "What, what-? Oh, Christ!"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She didn't move or open her eyes, from where he was looking Micheal could see that her hair was even starting to turn white
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I think we need to get her back to the forest, Mike!" Rabbit almost screamed out in panic. "Yeah, don't tell the others, I'll do it!" Michael picked her up, quickly running with her, Rabbit following. "But what if the others want to come?!" Rabbit asked. "She can decide if she's able!" Michael replied, kicking open the Stadium door and running into the car park.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She mumbled against him but he couldn't make out any of the words- he couldn't even tell if she was speaking english! And as you went outside into the light she looked even worse
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Michael sat her in the bus, Rabbit sitting beside her, resting her head on his shoulder. "Just drive, Mike!" Rabbit cried out, shaking her slightly. "Stay awake!" Michael ran to the driver's seat, starting the bus and speeding down the road.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She barely registered you shaking her, opening her eyes a little and looking at you unfocused "R-Rabbit.....h-home?" She goraned, closed her eyes and rested on you "S-s-sleep..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah, home!" Rabbit smiled faintly, the bus rushing back into the forest. "Mike, any part of the forest will do, I think!" Michael stopped the bus, opening the door. "Get going, then!" Rabbit picked her up, quickly carrying her out of the bus and into the woods.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): As soon as you entered the forest, the colour started returning to her, her hair going back to normal but she doesn't wake and just lies loosely in your arms
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He ran until he found the stream, resting her beside it, cupping water in his hands and pouring it down her mouth carefully. "C'mon..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She drank the water and slowly started to regain colour. He noticed for the first time that her clothes had faded first but he just didn't see it before. Eventually she opened her eyes and started coughing
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stroked her cheek, quickly bringing her head to his chest, hugging her. "You're back! You're back, it's fine, it's okay..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked up at you and looked around, getting confused "Why am I here? Has the concert happened, did I miss it?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "No, no, not yet..." He was still holding her head against him, oil leaking from his eyes. "We should... Probably pot a plant or something... So you don't do that again."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Brb for a bit, now it's your turn to wait!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and sat up "Sorry...I thought I could last longer than that, maybe it was further away than I thought" She tries to stand on very wobbly legs
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (yeah and I will)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He shook his head, picking her up again. "Do you last longer if we keep a plant with you?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Probably, I haven't tried it but I guess it could" She smiled and leaned against him "sorry I caused so much hassle"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (I might have to go soon sorry)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Got a Skype or anything?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (yeah um...)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): ([REDACTED], just write the link to the rp in the message)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Done!)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (If you wanna go now, you can. We can continue this later I guess.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Alright, thanks!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp) has left the conversation.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
This is a conversation between an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp) and yourself, Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics).
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Heyya.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Hi)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Um..any ideas?)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Is she in a forest?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Yes)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright. Do you want a male or female?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Male I guess)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Want the ref or leaving it to imagination?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Lets leave it to my mind)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright. So, he finds her in a forest. I think we can go from there.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Yeah, you start?)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Trudging through the dirt, Rabbit hummed to himself as he wandered around, steam hissing from his joints.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): He heard somebody singing as he started to approach a stream, a girl was sitting by the water- singing and playing with her hair
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stopped, staring at her. "Huh!" He stepped over, waving. "Hi!" He spoke out in a Georgian accent.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She jumped and turned around, her eyes going wide when she saw him. She turned and jumped up a tree
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He watched her go up the tree, scratching the back of his neck. "Wow, you can really climb! What's ya name?" He asked loudly, staring up into the trees.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She peeked out from the trees and looked at him carefully. After observation she guessed he wasn't a threat "You look funny....not a human, sounds like a human"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He was tall, slim, wearing a black buttoned suit with red linings, his skin entirely copper. His eyes were a mismatched pair of blue and green, a black top hat on his head, a pair of brass goggles wrapped around them. Parts of his skin were blue from oxidisation. "Thanks!" He blurted out, smiling.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "That wasn't good..." She titled her head but jumped back down anyway so she was standing in front of him. She came up to his shoulder, with white hair going all the way down to her knees
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He waved again, tilting his head. "I'm Rabbit! What's your name?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Willow" She tilted her head and looked at you "Why are you in my forest?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I like forests! And parks. And ducks- I like feeding ducks." He hummed out, holding his hands behind his back, smiling.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She smiled at him, deciding he was too silly to be a threat "Theres ducks along the stream, it leads to a pond"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He wandered to the stream, kneeling down and glancing around. "I don't have any bread..." He cupped his hand in the water, taking a sip of it, steam hissing out from the sides of his neck.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She followed him and was surprised by the steam, putting her fingers over one of the holes in his neck "You can just watch the ducks"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Hot steam hissed against her finger, trying to force its way out. "It's not as fun if I don't have any bread for them..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She yelped and jumped back, checking her fingers for burns and deciding to keep her distance "Are you alone?
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Huh?" He turned, glancing at her. "Nah!" He smiled. "I'm with my brothers, The Spine and Hatchworth!"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Oh? Can I see them, what are they like?" She keeps checking her fingers even though they're okay
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "They should be here so-!" "Rabbit!" A deep, stoic voice called out. Another figure stepped out from the trees, even taller and slimmer than the other bot, artifically so, wearing a black suit with a red handkerchief, a black fedora on his head, his skin a refined silver. Metal was jagging out from his back, and his eyes glowed green. "Rabbit, don't run off." He sighed, approaching, stopping to stare at Willow. He raised an eyebrow. "Who's this?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She had started to hide behind Rabbit since she didn't know the other one and didn't know if it was safe "I-I'm Willow..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "This is Willow!" Rabbit said happily, nodding at the other bot. "Hm. My name is The Spine." He said, rolling his shoulders. "Hatchworth is back at the bus, we need to get going or we'll miss the concert."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "What concert, what is a concert, can I come too?" She looks up between Rabbit and Spine, thinking that Spine was probably in charge
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Oh, can she?! Can she?!" Rabbit jumped up and down. "Does she have tickets?" Spine asked. Rabbit quickly reached into his back pocket, slyly handing them to Willow. "I dunno, does she?" He asked coyly.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She takes the tickets, looking at the little peices of paper curiously, then realising that these must be the 'tickets' he was talking about "Yes! Yes I do..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Spine hummed, glancing the other way. "Then she can come. Rabbit, don't keep giving tickets away, we're supposed to make money." He growled, glancing at Rabbit before turning, walking to presumably where the bus is. "Ah-Uhhh!" Rabbit awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at him and looke confused, then started walking after Spine "Come on! He said you were going to miss it"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Y-Yeah..." Rabbit seemed embarrassed to have been caught, his voice catching on a stutter, walking after her. "Spine! Spiiiiine!" Rabbit called out. "Can ya at least walk with us?" The Spine stopped, sighing, waiting for them to catch up.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She jogged a little to catch up with Spine and then had to occasionally jog as they walked back to the bus with much longer legs
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "What's Hatchworth doing?" Rabbit asked, nudging Spine's shoulder. "He's talking to Michael about tuning up his bass." Spine replied, the bus now in sight. The Spine held open the door, nodding. "Alright, in you go." Rabbit stepped in, sitting down at the back of the bus.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at the bus curiously, having not seen many vehicles ever, before climbing up and into the bus after Rabbit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Two others were on the bus, staring at her. One, another robot. Quite a bit shorter, a ginger mustache, with glasses. He wore a bowler hat with a chimney coming out the side, his voice was dangerously high pitched compared to the other bots. "Who's this?" He asked, tilting his head. The other figure was a human with bright blue eyes, brown hair, a strong jawline and a friendly voice. "She's gotta be alright if The Spine let her on, don't worry, Hatchworth."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and looked for Rabbit "I'm Willow...This bus is nice.." She looked around and then found Rabbit, moving up and sitting next to him
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (I have a ref for all of these characters, by the way!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Now considering refs to be a good idea)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Hah.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Here's what the human looks like. http://67.media.tumblr.com/7b9956e5f46f5ad453294526ced8734a/tumblr_inline_mn0wkyGMja1qleu8g.jpg)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (just add them all, I can copy and paste myself)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Spine = https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/98/68/e9/9868e93d024cc9521d5c1588ec2f1f00.jpg)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Rabbit = http://img11.deviantart.net/5677/i/...steam_powered_giraffe___by_bippie-d5azjo7.png)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Hatchworth = http://pre09.deviantart.net/0445/th...e__hatchworth_by_periwinklepaints-d5s1tio.jpg)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (That's all so far, I think.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Sweet!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Thank you)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Alright, carrying on.)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit shimmed a bit closer to her, humming quietly as The Spine got on, sitting besides the human. "This is Michael." He pointed to his side. "That's Hatchworth." He pointed at the bot in front of him. "Any questions?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shakes her head and smiled and waved at them "Nope, I haven't got any" She also moved a little closer to Rabbit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Good. I wasn't going to answer them, anyway." He huffed, staring out the window. "I'd have answered them..." Rabbit smiled. "Since you're the one that got her on the bus, you can babysit her, then." Spine mumbled. He stood up, walking to the far side of the bus and grabbing a guitar, sitting back down. "Michael, sorted out Hatchworth's bass?" Michael was tuning a bass guitar, glancing up. "Almost, Spine..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She rested her head on Rabbits shoulder and whispers so Spine can't hear "I don't think he likes me, is he always like that" She partially looked out of the windows as they drove on
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit hummed questioningly, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Nah, he just isn't used to strangers. And all the ladies like him the most, so he's sorta... Making sure he doesn't get attached." He shrugged. "Steve, how long 'till we're there?" Spine asked, staring at the driver. The driver turned, glancing at him. Average height, wearing a bandana over his head, his brown and red hair in dreadlocks. "Not long, Spine..." Steve chuckled. "Just past the forest, and we're there."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Oh, I keep forgetting the road was so close" She shrugged and continued looking out as the windows went past "I didn't realise that you were performing at the concert, I really want to see it now"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We're a band!" Rabbit laughed. "Mm." Spine nodded half-heartedly, staring out the window with her. Michael handed the bass back to Hatchworth, leaning back on his seat. "Steam Man Band... First of it's kind. All built in 1896 to fight one man's war, shut down and recommissioned a few years ago." He explained.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and grinned excitedly "Ahhh, that makes sense. Thats really cool!" She moved herself closer to Rabbit as the road got a little more bumpy
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit didn't seem to care, smiling warmly at her. The bus came to a stop outside a giant stadium, the door opening. "We're here, boys and girls!" Steve laughed, stepping outside. "How long have we got before the show starts?" Spine asked, not moving from his seat. "Oh, a few hours, we really arrived early! Buuuut... I'm gonna get a drink!" Steve walked off into the stadium. "...Huh." Rabbit rolled his mouth.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and looked at Rabbit then the rest of them "Does it matter? Then it just means you have time to prepare and get ready, right?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We're all set. We don't need to prepare, we come prepared." Spine mumbled, stepping off the bus, Hatchworth instinctively following. "They've done this a lot, ain't that right, Rabbit?" Michael chuckled. "Sure!" Rabbit nodded. (I'm basically given you loads of options on who you want to RP with.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and jumped off the bus with the rest of them, struggling to keep up like before "It was just a suggestion...." (I know, but I don't know where to start)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Pick the most interesting character to you and go backwards.) Rabbit and Michael stepped off with her, Michael locking the bus shut. "We'll all be in our preparation room, doing makeup and stuff. Steve'll be in the sound room, I'll be in engineering and the bots will be in their own rooms." Michael walked off, Rabbit still walking with Willow. "Didn't you have a forest or something?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods "That was my forest, we've left now. I should go back once the concerts over" He noticed that she was starting to look washed out and faded now she was out of the forest "Can't you show me just a little bit of your music now?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Sure! I'll be a bit more difficult on my own, but I think I can manage. Michael, hand me the- Oh. He walked off..." He walked to the bus, scratching his head. "Darn... Gimme a second!" He jacked the front door open, walking in and grabbing his accordion, before stepping back outside.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She ran after him then stepped back when he brought out his instrument "woah...that looks really....weird but cool...How do you play it?" She goes up to him and tries to get a better look at it
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He strapped it on, clearing his throat. "Like this." Holding down a note and pushing the sides together, he started playing a tune.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She stepped back and grinning, listening to the music and starting to dance to it on her own, even if they were in the middle of the car park
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "One moonlit night...." He started singing, strangely, a song about suspenders, a man that could play the banjo incredibly well, and a tale about witchcraft all in one song, tapping his feet to the beat.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She smiled at him as she danced along to the beat, surprisingly good on her own and just the accordion. She even started to hum along on the choruses
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): As he finished the song, he awkwardly slung the accordion around his back. "Say, you alright? You look a bit... Ehh?" He shrugged.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She stopped and looked at him, shrugging as well "What do you mean, I was enjoying the song..." She walked right up to him "Maybe we should go inside?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He didn't move, leaving them awkwardly close, face to face. "Yeah, maybe we should. You could do with a glass of water!" He smiled, making his way to the stadium.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and noticed him brushing her off, getting confused and a little annoyed as she followed him into the stadium "Where were the others again?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Big corridor with a buncha doors on it, should have their names on the doors, I think..." He wandered around the stadium, eventually finding the corridor, the names listed carefully. The Spine's room, Hatchworth's room, sound room, engineering room. Rabbit's room was next to The Spine's and Hatchworth's, placed in th emiddle.
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (The middle*)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah right.." She smiled and watched Rabbit go into his room on his own, then decided to go into Hatchworths room since she didn't get to talk to him much or properly yet. She knocked and opened the door, smiling at him "Hello!"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Hatchworth opened the door, speaking out in his high voice. "Huh-Oh? Oh, hello!" He smiled, half-dried wax on his mustache. "I'm fixing myself up for the show! Uh.." He leant in a bit closer, whispering. "So, why'd Rabbit bring you, anyway?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and closed the door behind her "Because I asked and wanted to go?...Spine made it sound like he keeps bringing people on the bus." She leans against the door "But I think he likes me?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "He likes everyone, he's Rabbit. He's the oldest out of all of us, and he refuses to upgrade his parts. He's still mostly victorian. You should see him when he isn't fully charged, he stutters like crazy. And, yeah, he does bring a lot of people on the bus. Spine is sick of it because most of the time they become infatuated with him. If you didn't know, Spine's the looker of our group. I think it's just because he's the tallest, to be honest."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugs and looks towards Spines room "I don't see why, I don't really like him. Hes acts....annoyed all the time, and arrogant" She crosses her arms then looks back at him "But you seem okay, somewhere happily in the middle of the two"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Mm!" Hatchworth finished up waxing his mustache in place, staring at himself in the mirror. "We all act like that when we're low on water. He's always staying as close to shut down as he can. Says it makes him better when he's fully charged, which he only does when preparing for a show."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah, that makes sense I guess" Remembers Rabbit filling himself up when she first met him "I still don't see him as the looker, and everyones taller than me anyway" She pouts cutely
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "You should see him once he's fully done up in his room. I've seen entire rooms of fangirls faint when he walked in. We even had to stop a show before it started because half the audience passed out. Probably also got something to do with his voice. Also, be careful around Rabbit. He's the most prone to malfunction, and we're still carrying weapons from the war. They're just disabled."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods slowly understanding "But he'll be fine after the concert right? I'll just go and see him after that." She looks around his room for an instrument "So what do you play, Rabbit already showed me what he could do"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods slowly understanding "But he'll be fine after the concert right? I'll just go and see him after that." She looks around his room for an instrument "So what do you play, Rabbit already showed me what he could do" (Sometimes it doesn't send or receive)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (I'll Re-send)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah right, well he was fine just now but I guess hes refueling" Looks around the room then points to the guitar near the door "Is that it there?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He nodded. "Yeah." He walked to his wardrobe, opening it and pulling out a pair of bright blue, fancy shoes. They seemed too fancy, dangerously so. As if made specifically for the purpose of being fancy shoes. "I get the hard bit, have to put these shoes on mid-way through the show for my song."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She tilted her head and looked at the shoes, going up to them "Is it a song about shoes then? Thats the only way it would make sense, but it still sounds strange"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "It's called "Fancy Shoes." The shoes were built by Peter Walter the Six, descendant to our creator, Peter Walter the First. They were built with blue matter, and are programmed to be the fanciest thing alive. If I wore them, Rabbit and Spine would be willing to kick each other out of the band to earn my respect. It's pretty funny."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looks at the shoes and giggles "That would be funny to see. I'm not going to lie though, they are fancy shoes...Can't I try them on, just for a little bit? Please? Pretty please?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Sure, go ahead. Walk into anyone's room with those shoes, they'll notice the shoes before they notice you." He handed her the shoes.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She take the shoes and puts them on, even if they are a little too big for her "I doubt I'll be walking very far in these, but I'll try anyway" She walks around the room, wearing the shoes
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "...Nice shoes." He blurted out, before covering his mouth. He groaned.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She giggled again and walked to the door "I guess they work then..I'll give them back in a minute, I just want to go to Spine- He might actually like me with these on" With that she walks out of the room slowly with the shoes
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): She wandered out, The Spine's room two doors away, after Rabbit's.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She walks down to Spines room, knocks on his door before entering the room "Hello.."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He was sitting on his seat, staring at the mirror. He sighed when he saw he walk in, spinning on his chair to meet her, "What're you doing in he-" He stopped, staring down at her feet. "Those are some fancy shoes. Where'd you get them?" He asked, crossing his legs.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She shrugged and leaned on the door after she shut them "Hatchworth said I could borrow them for a bit- he also said that the reason you were annoying is because you're low on fuel"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you think I'm annoying?" He grabbed a bottle of water from the desk, drinking it. Steam hissed out from his back, heating up the room like a spa. "Why's that?" His voice suddenly grew deeper, more smooth and powerful.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Because...Because you didn't seem to like me and you seemed really....stand-offish" She knows she just making up words now but for some reason she can't help herself blushing
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stood up, towering over her. "I'm always like that to new people. But if everyone else trusts you..." He approached her, smirking. "I guess I have no choice."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She was already pressed against the door, swallowing and talking quickly "What do you play? Everyone else has shown me and played their instruments for me, can I see yours...please?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Guitar." He turned, pointing at the black guitar by the desk, huffing out a smile, warm steam blowing out. "So, why did you come with us, anyway?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Because I wanted to. Because I haven't been to a concert before and Rabbit was being nice to me." She dodged out quickly and walked around the room, still wearing the shoes "I love music and dancing but its harder to do it on your own"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Mm." He nodded, walking to his guitar and picking it up, strumming a chord softly. "So, Willow... Have you been enjoying it so far?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and looked at him carefully, now getting a chance to look at him properly "Yes I am, although the others all said that yu play better together" She watches his guitar and accidentally blurts out "Rabbit found me when I was singing"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Good to know. And.." He chuckled. "I'm the only one that can really play a song on his own." He strummed out a tune, tapping his palm against the guitar, tapping his feet and bending his knees side to side, before singing out in a low voice. "Ever since the first time I opened my eyes... I have awakened to the same thing... Other automaton friends roughly built like me-ee-ee..." He went on to sing falsetto on his own, covering almost the entire vocal range, his voice reaching higher than Hatchworth's and lower than a drone throughout, playing perfectly for the full four minutes.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She listened to the song, initially leaning against the table and just listening and tapping her foot, then slowly starting to move and dance properly in the room- slower than with Rabbit, but better with less energy. She even continued dancing when Spine stopped playing
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): The Spine stared at her dancing, rolling his shoulders. "You're not half bad at that." He smiled.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She stopped and moved back, blushing a little "Um thanks, you're not that bad either"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I've been told." He nodded. "Do you want a drink? I forgot to ask." He walked over, grabbing his bottle of water.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and walked up, taking the bottle from him and having a little drink "Thank you...sorry I judged you so harshly before"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I should say the same for you." He chuckled. "I misjudged you a bit, I feel." He walked over to the mirror, adjusting his suit and hat.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and walked backwards to the door "I should um, leave you to it. I need to give these shoes back to Hatchworth"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Sure. Tell him they're darn fancy, though." He sipped his water, placing his guitar back down.\
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "They are" She left his room and walked back to Hatchworths room, trying to cool down her blush
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Hatchworth opened the door, staring at her. "Uh, you look like you've been in a spa or something. Are you alright?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and took the shoes off her feet handing them over "Yes, I was just in Spines room...um, have these back, they are way too fancy"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He took the shoes, smiling with a nod. "Yeah... He can get ladies hot and bothered. A lot." He hummed. "We've still got a lotta time before the show, you should go check out the others."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She went even more red after that "I was just dancing!" She frowned and walked off quickly, looking around backstage before going into the engineering room to find Micheal
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He laughed as she walked off, shutting the door. In the backstage room, Rabbit was sitting on a bench, Michael behind him, messing with some wires. They both glanced over at her, waving. "Hey." Michael smiled. "Hiya!" Rabbit waved, before a spark came from his arm, going limp by his side. "Told you not to move, Rabbit..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She waved back anyway and giggled, pretty sure that she wasn't blushing anymore "Hello, last minute repairs before the show?" She sat down next to Rabbit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yep!" Rabbit smiled. "No, just... Standard maintenance. He's the only one that needs it daily." Michael pulled out a wire, plugging it in somewhere else. Michael glanced at Willow. "You're covered in sweat. Been in a bot's room while they're drinking or somethin'?" He chuckled.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "I just went and saw the other bots, I didn't get a chance to talk to them much. I was just in Spines" She wiped her forehead, not realising she had got that sweaty
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah, their rooms become spas when they're steaming. Unless Spine just happened to make you sweat." Rabbit suddenly burst out laughing, steam hissing from every joint. "For God's sake, Rabbit, stay still or I'll just shut you down."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She laughs with him but its a little more nervous "Yeah, yeah...Hang on I'll make sure he stays still" She holds onto your leg and arm closest to her "Besides, I guess dancing would work up a lot of sweat too"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Why were you dancing?" Michael adjusted some valves on Rabbit's back, Rabbit suddenly yelling out "Ice cream! Hah!" Before going half-limp again, giggling to himself.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She ignores Rabbit, realising its just the wires "Because I wanted to see what they played beforehand, Hatchworth wouldn't play but Spine did a whole song and I got into it more than I intended"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "He'd probably get into you more than you intended too-!" Rabbit began to say, before Michael slapped the back of his head. "Ow! What'd I say?" "Nothing, just a fly on your head." Michael chuckled, tightening some screws.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked confused then looks at Michealv
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (oops)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Heh.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "What did he mean by that? Did he mean to say it, s he....never mind I'm just overthinking aren't I?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Y'never know." Michael shrugged, closing Rabbit's back. "Alright, you should be good." Rabbit hummed happily, noticing Willow's holding his arm and leg. He laughed quietly, resting his head on her shoulder. "When's the show, Mike?" He asked tiredly. "Why do they keep asking...? A few hours, Rabbit."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Because they probably keep forgetting" She smiled and leaned on Rabbit as well "Are you all finished?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yep!" He grinned. "Who'd you want to see, by the way?" Michael asked, tossing his screwdriver onto his workbench.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Well I was going to see you, but I don't mind seeing both of you. Besides I have a few hours to kill"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We all do." Michael stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Must be strange seeing all these robots, huh? Me and Steve are the only people working on this show, besides the Walter girls."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Who are the Walter girls? And I guess it is weird, but I don't really see many robots or humans so it doesn't really matter...they don't seem so different"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "We do a little break after every few songs, little comedic pause. The bots shut down and the Walter Girls do some quick maintenance on them. The audience assumes it's fake and for jokes, but they're genuinely sorting them out on stage. The bots just play it out as a laugh."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Ah right...so they fix them then they can carry on performing. What do you and um...." Forgetting the name of the driver
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Steve? Steve's the sound engineer, he makes sure the bots aren't messing up during any songs. I'm just the regular engineer, I make sure they're ready to go on stage. And I'm the one that has to do all the work if any of them malfunction."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "They don't malfunction too much do they? I mean the others have said that Rabbit does the most but other than that..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Not often. But they've almost self-destructed in a stadium. A couple times." He shrugged.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She raises her eyebrows in shock and looks at Rabbit "B-But they haven't yet..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Not yet. But almost. They were put on war mode and because of the pacifism programs they've installed, they couldn't use their weapons. So they tried blowing themselves up by overloading their cores. I shut them all down, thankfully. We even continued the show."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and patted Rabbit "Still seems strange that they used to be used for war..I can't even think of what they did.."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Only against some other robots." Rabbit squealed quietly, closing his eyes and almost purring, seeming to enjoy being patted. "Walter was in love with this woman, Delilah. So was another scientist. They both built machines to impress her, too busy to notice that she had a terminal illness. She died. The other scientist went to dark science to try and bring her back, and that's what started the war. Copper African elephants versus Steam Powered Giraffes."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods and continues patting Rabbit, looking down sadly "I'm guessing Walter and these guys won then"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah. Glad they did, too." Rabbit was too busy enjoying the treatment to care about the conversation. "He really likes you, huh?" Michael chuckles.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (damn it!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She giggles and keeps doing it "Well good, I like him so s
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): so he should like me. I'm not even sure what I'm doing but he seems to like it"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Trust me, he wouldn't care if anyone else petted him. He'd probably just stare awkwardly."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Like I said, I'm glad that he likes me" She smiles and keeps doing it "Spine seems to get all the attention apparently...n-not really surprised but still"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah. No one's dreamed over Rabbit and Hatchworth yet. Spine's probably the only one that's been offered to sign someone's chest. People say I'm a close second when it comes to looks, so I'm not jealous." He chuckled. Rabbit let out a quiet purr, grabbing Willow's hand gently, keeping it on his head.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She didn't intend to pet his head but it just happened, she looks at Micheal "Fair enough but you're a human and their robots, its hardly a fair competition"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Implying that robots are more handsome, or...?" He asked. "Rabbit might just start following you around if you keep doing that."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looks at her hand and stops for a little bit "Nothing wrong with that is there? I like being close to him, even if he is a little bit broken"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit immediately pouted, giving a quiet. "Aw..." When she stopped. "Yeah, but he might get too comfortable. Last time he got attached to someone, they left and he refused to go on any shows for a month. Even wrote a song about it."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Oh..." She dropped her hand and looks down sadly "Which song was it, so I know when I hear it?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Turn Back The Clock. This little girl kept following him after shows, and they became good friends. A few years passed, and she grew up... Left him." He said. Rabbit was still staring at her hand, prodding it with his finger.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and looked at his hand poking hers "Well I can't even stay for very long, I need to go back to my forest after this concert so maybe he shouldn't get attached..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "As long as he can visit, he'll be fine. The other girl just upped and left without telling him where she was going." Michael smiled. "Wait, she's not going, right?" Rabbit asked, suddenly back.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at Rabbit "I need to go back to my forest after the concert, I can't be away from it for too long...but if you come back you can find me and I'll go to another concert"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (I'll brb but I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, try to stay but if not...)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yay!" He stood up, shaking slightly. "Alright, little guy." Michael pet Rabbit's head, to no effect. "Didn't know you came from the forest, anyway..." Michael hummed.
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Sure!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nods "Rabbit found me in the forest, I was singing by the stream and he needed to drink...I didn't really realise he was a robot for a while" (cool, now I'm going for a bit)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I'm glad he did. You're one of the better people we've taken on the bus. Someone tried to steal The Spine, once..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (i'm sorry that took so long, but thank you for staying!)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (It's alright.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Steal him? I'm not sure how you could even....anyway I wouldn't want him anyway" She smiles and keeps patting Rabbit quietly
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit went back to purring, seemingly entranced. "She shut him down and drove off with him. She didn't have a good time when she turned him back on."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She giggles at the image "I can imagine, I wouldn't like to be randomly taken by someone" she looks at Rabbit "Don't you want to go back to your room?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I-I'm happy like this..." He mumbled, leaning forward on the bench. "He doesn't even do anything in his room, really. Not like he has any makeup."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "I suppose..." She ends up staying like that, petting him. Eventually she starts singing softly for both of them, without realising
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Michael raised an eyebrow, chuckling quietly. "He'll start treating you like a mother or somethin' soon." He walked to his workbench, sorting things out. Rabbit began leaning against Willow, as if he'd fallen asleep, his eyes shut.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked at him and stopped to say something then went silent. She stopped patting Rabbit as well, blushing brightly again
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Michael was too busy working on something to notice, Rabbit slowly hugging her, still only half awake.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She leaned back andjust let him hug her, closing her own eyes as well for a little bit
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "You two alright? You're being quiet." Michael asked, still fixing up a device. Rabbit hummed quietly, only giving a slight nod, his head against her chest.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded as well, not opening an eye and her breathing quietening. She seemed to be even paler than after she stepped off the bus, not seeming able to blush anymore
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Rabbit opened his eyes slowly, listening to her breathe. "Are you alright...?" He whispered.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded slightly again but otherwise didn't seem to move or change at all (brb, really sorry again)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Brb)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (never mind, it wasn't as long as last time)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Are you sure?" He looked up at her. "You look pale..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She groans softly and fell against him "Need home...need forest...."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stared at her wide-eyed, stuttering. "Uh-Uh! Mike! Miiiiiike!" Rabbit yelled out. Michael ran over, "What, what-? Oh, Christ!"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She didn't move or open her eyes, from where he was looking Micheal could see that her hair was even starting to turn white
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "I think we need to get her back to the forest, Mike!" Rabbit almost screamed out in panic. "Yeah, don't tell the others, I'll do it!" Michael picked her up, quickly running with her, Rabbit following. "But what if the others want to come?!" Rabbit asked. "She can decide if she's able!" Michael replied, kicking open the Stadium door and running into the car park.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She mumbled against him but he couldn't make out any of the words- he couldn't even tell if she was speaking english! And as you went outside into the light she looked even worse
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): Michael sat her in the bus, Rabbit sitting beside her, resting her head on his shoulder. "Just drive, Mike!" Rabbit cried out, shaking her slightly. "Stay awake!" Michael ran to the driver's seat, starting the bus and speeding down the road.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She barely registered you shaking her, opening her eyes a little and looking at you unfocused "R-Rabbit.....h-home?" She goraned, closed her eyes and rested on you "S-s-sleep..."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "Yeah, home!" Rabbit smiled faintly, the bus rushing back into the forest. "Mike, any part of the forest will do, I think!" Michael stopped the bus, opening the door. "Get going, then!" Rabbit picked her up, quickly carrying her out of the bus and into the woods.
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): As soon as you entered the forest, the colour started returning to her, her hair going back to normal but she doesn't wake and just lies loosely in your arms
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He ran until he found the stream, resting her beside it, cupping water in his hands and pouring it down her mouth carefully. "C'mon..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She drank the water and slowly started to regain colour. He noticed for the first time that her clothes had faded first but he just didn't see it before. Eventually she opened her eyes and started coughing
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He stroked her cheek, quickly bringing her head to his chest, hugging her. "You're back! You're back, it's fine, it's okay..."
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She looked up at you and looked around, getting confused "Why am I here? Has the concert happened, did I miss it?"
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): "No, no, not yet..." He was still holding her head against him, oil leaking from his eyes. "We should... Probably pot a plant or something... So you don't do that again."
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Brb for a bit, now it's your turn to wait!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): She nodded and sat up "Sorry...I thought I could last longer than that, maybe it was further away than I thought" She tries to stand on very wobbly legs
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (yeah and I will)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): He shook his head, picking her up again. "Do you last longer if we keep a plant with you?"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): "Probably, I haven't tried it but I guess it could" She smiled and leaned against him "sorry I caused so much hassle"
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (I might have to go soon sorry)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Got a Skype or anything?)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (yeah um...)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): ([REDACTED], just write the link to the rp in the message)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (Done!)
Rabbit (M/F, Robot, AnyRP, Free To Discuss, Ref Pics): (If you wanna go now, you can. We can continue this later I guess.)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp): (Alright, thanks!)
an innocent nature spirit(f,any fantasy rp) has left the conversation.
the whole point of this thread is fucking
cringy shit rps
not full fucking novels jesus christ

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
original posters in neb hold no power
it is for memes and memes alone
also stop double posting like jesus fuck nobody cares

Nah.

How do you think I got 4,000 posts?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Andrea [Female, cloaked, humanoid] [RP, ask for description for more details.]: {Sadly, I have grown to dislike you, so I will be leaving.}

This is my thoughts during the whole thing.

After thinking, I realized:

Her character was basically fucking Goku.

BFF's with Gods of the Multiverse!
supreme_kai_goku_and_kaiobito_screen_cap_by_aerialerickson-d51nkbe.png